“Hell yes we are going to take your AR-15”

What is it about left tards who do not know the meaning of "shall not be infringed"?
It doesn’t mean weapon manufacturers can make wmds or that you can possess them.

How come you don’t cry about machine guns being classified and regulated differently than most other firearms? So just throw ar15s on that list.
You are a moron..

The founding fathers wanted the populace to be equally armed as any government entity.

...so a private stash of tanks, rockets and nuclear weapons is cool with you?

Founding fathers were talking about musket (not even considered firearms) armed militias, not assualt weapons for private citizens.

Really it comes down to this. We need to classify AR15's as title 2 weapons. Right wingers don't cry about the guns that are currently classified as title 2 weapons and they won't say a fucking thing when AR15's and guns like them are also put on this list.

Title II weapons, or NFA firearms, are restricted firearms and other devices regulated by the National Firearms Act (NFA). These items are only sold by specially licensed FFL dealers with a Class 3 Special Occupational Tax permit, which is why they are also often referred to as Class 3 weapons.

People looking to purchase these weapons must go through a licensed FFL Dealer who either has the item or can accept the transfer for the NFA device. After arranging with the dealer, it is then necessary to get approval for the transfer from the ATF. This is done by submitting an ATF Form 4. The cost to process the transfer is $200 and requires the applicant to submit identifying information. Approval for the item will come back in the form of a "tax stamp." Once the ATF approves the transfer, the buyer can then complete the transaction with their NFA Dealer.

So you can legally own a machine gun. But you have to go through all this to get one. That's why very few people today own them. And that's exactly what we want. No one needs to own an AR15 that holds 20 bullets. Too many nuts out there can get their hands on these wmd's.

Oh, and Beto O'Rorke is an idiot. If you have a AR15 feel free to keep it and you don't even have to register it as a title 2 weapon. BUT, if you want to go buy a new one, well, ou won't find them on the shelf at Dunhams.
what makes an AR15 "title 2" then vs any other semi-automatic rifle?

What is it about left tards who do not know the meaning of "shall not be infringed"?
It doesn’t mean weapon manufacturers can make wmds or that you can possess them.

How come you don’t cry about machine guns being classified and regulated differently than most other firearms? So just throw ar15s on that list.
You are a moron..

The founding fathers wanted the populace to be equally armed as any government entity.

Founding fathers were talking about musket (not even considered firearms) armed militias, not assualt weapons for private citizens.
cause lord knows if they had AR15s at the time they would have put them down and opted to stay british.

lord people are fucking stupid. would it be better if we put cannons in windows now? they had cannons then and could fire those at will.

Answer the question if you can.

Alex Jones Warns Beto: Keep Your Filthy Hands Off Our 2nd Amendment!
Establishment puppet Beto O’Rourke has become the mouthpiece of the victim disarmament lobby and has pledged, quote “Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47!” LMFAO!! you losers don't even know the half of reality..

Then Beto better be prepared to supply lots of body bags for all the dead people he is going to kill trying to take legal guns out of the hands of millions of peaceful, law-abiding people. I know the AK can carry a magazine that one alone can hold 100 rounds, and there are rifles out there capable of shooting a hole through an engine block, much less a man. Who are you going to send in first, Beto? Why not let it be you?

The country decided gay people had a right to get married, and we got gay marriage.

People don't "decide" laws, idiot, it isn't a popular head count, no one has ever asked me my opinion on anything. No one has any "right" to be married and according to the only real law that matters, US Code, gay people ARE NOT "married." You keep right on fooling yourself.

Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 2.32.57 PM.png

Establishment puppet Beto O’Rourke has become the mouthpiece of the victim disarmament lobby and has pledged, quote “Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47!” LMFAO!! you losers don't even know the half of reality..

Then Beto better be prepared to supply lots of body bags for all the dead people he is going to kill trying to take legal guns out of the hands of millions of peaceful, law-abiding people. I know the AK can carry a magazine that one alone can hold 100 rounds, and there are rifles out there capable of shooting a hole through an engine block, much less a man. Who are you going to send in first, Beto? Why not let it be you?
More justification why we need to take the guns

Anyone who reacts by wanting to kill people should not have guns

Then Come and get them, big man. I'd love to see you try. The world needs one less idiot like you who conflates defending yourself from attack and assault as "wanting to kill people." I've had dirt stuck to the bottom of my shoe with more brains than you.

You are a moron..

cause lord knows if they had AR15s at the time they would have put them down and opted to stay british.

lord people are fucking stupid. would it be better if we put cannons in windows now? they had cannons then and could fire those at will.

Answer the question if you can.
so, an AR15 is now a tank, rocket or nuclear?

when you stop being such an extreme dick, these questions suddenly make as little sense as you do.

no a private individual doesn't need nuclear weapons but they can, however, own the rest.

http://www.strangequestions.com/question/1049/Can-you-own-a-tank-in-America.html
i can own a tank. now if you say "but deactivated!" great. the AR is single fire also but the left loves to say BUT YOU CAN MAKE IT FIRE!!! well you could likely make a tank fire also if you wanted to AT WHICH POINT you are breaking the law, now are you not?

your use of "founding fathers" is pure speculation as to what they would not allow. while a musket is a museum piece today, it was pretty damn fancy at the time now wasn't it? you're comparing an AR to a musket illustrates the depth of your stupidity.

Then Come and get them, big man. I'd love to see you try. The world needs one less idiot like you who conflates defending yourself from attack and assault as "wanting to kill people." I've had dirt stuck to the bottom of my shoe with more brains than you.

If gun owners reacted by saying they will use their constitutional rights to fight bans in court or elect candidates who support them they would have credibility........that is what responsible American citizens do

But to react to a political loss by shooting people demonstrates what they are really about

Violence

If gun owners reacted by saying they will use their constitutional rights to fight bans in court or elect candidates who support them they would have credibility........that is what responsible American citizens do

But to react to a political loss by shooting people demonstrates what they are really about

Violence
who shot republicans at softball again?

your one sided pretend shit is so very old. you can never find common ground with someone who lies constantly about the state of the world today and continues to hold others to standards they refuse to hold to themselves.

And while you're at it, Big Mouth, let's see you disarm and take the guns off these good ol' boys. Do you have any idea how many people there are like this? These are private citizens shooting privately own guns licensed and sanctioned by the federal government. They could shoot a helicopter out of the sky. The Army's not going to commit posse commitatis because they want their guns too and so do the police. They ALL own guns.

So C'mon, Big Shot, come on and try to disarm America and come get some. I really want you to try. You be the first. Right there with Beto.

America. We are the largest standing army in the world. I suggest you leave well enough alone.

Thanks. You just described what gun owners have been doing for years with the NRA and others like them!

But to react to a political loss by shooting people demonstrates what they are really about Violence
What political loss, you idiot? Shooting WHAT people, you fool? Who is doing that? The only violence out there are you and yours with talk of staging a coup against America and the Constitution. Go ahead, draw first blood, show us you really intend to usurp the US Constitution, and you'll have every soldier, every cop, every gun owner in the land defending themselves against dirt balls like you. You make me sick.

Funny, it was you Leftards who reacted to a political loss. You lost to Trump and what did you do? You've threatened people on the streets, in restaurants, and even shot them trying to kill them in baseball parks.

GO LOOK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR, ASSHOLE.

Thanks. You just described what gun owners have been doing for years with the NRA and others like them!

But to react to a political loss by shooting people demonstrates what they are really about Violence
What political loss, you idiot? Shooting WHAT people, you fool? Who is doing that? The only violence out there are you and yours with talk of staging a coup against America and the Constitution. Go ahead, draw first blood, show us you really intend to usurp the US Constitution, and you'll have every soldier, every cop, every gun owner in the land defending themselves against dirt balls like you. You make me sick.

Funny, it was you Leftards who reacted to a political loss. You lost to Trump and what did you do? You've threatened people on the streets, in restaurants, and even shot them trying to kill them in baseball parks.

and he wonders why i call him just an assnugget troll.

I actually would have supported Beto O’Rourke had this been primarily directed at criminals, unlawfuls, etc. but, no, it was directred at Law-abiding citizens. Here it comes: “but law-abiding citizens don’t need an AR-15”. Really? The criminals are using AR-15s and now the first step is too take it out of law-abiding citizens and put them at a further disadvantage with criminals who get to keep their guns of any and all size and automation?

I think many on the Left - not all - hate Law-abiding citizens having guns more than they do criminals having guns.
law-abiding citizens don’t need an AR-15”. Really?
Yes, really.
You don't NEED to post on USMB.

So.....

What OL apparently doesn't understand is that in many places you are REQUIRED to own a gun, and the law SAYS you both have a need and a right! I guess she fails to realize that the Founders didn't put the 2A in the Bill of Rights on a WHIM, but to ensure the viability of all the other rights. You know, all that stuff about being able to secure the free state?

Mail Attachment-1.jpeg

Mail Attachment-2.jpeg

-11.png

washinggun.jpg

Violence
who shot republicans at softball again?

your one sided pretend shit is so very old. you can never find common ground with someone who lies constantly about the state of the world today and continues to hold others to standards they refuse to hold to themselves.
What does that have to do with gun owners wanting to kill someone

Wait... you think you're the first person to argue this?

Some have made the argument, bordering on the frivolous, that only those arms in existence in the 18th century are protected by the Second Amendment . We do not interpret constitutional rights that way. Just as the First Amendment protects modern forms of communications, e.g., Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union, 521 U. S. 844, 849 (1997) , and the Fourth Amendment applies to modern forms of search, e.g., Kyllo v. United States, 533 U. S. 27, 35–36 (2001) , the Second Amendment extends, prima facie,to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding.
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. HELLER

Sorry - not so much.

Don't need a car that goes 100mph either, but they make and sell them
And:

- heavily restrict where you can drive them
- restrict how fast you can drive them
- require written and performance tests for them
- register every sale and register every vehicle that leaves your property
- make you renew your license to operate them, requiring a relevant background check every time you renew

Yes, please, continue comparing cars and guns.

• My family car goes well over 100.
  • I can drive it on any road.
  • I took a test 50 years ago to operate one because I'd be operating it on crowded highways with lots of people around.
  • Registration is for tax purposes and to trace theft.
People keep guns under lock and key, practice with guns on isolated shooting ranges around skilled people under strict controls.
Cars only get you around. Guns keep you free.

No

You just described the true feelings of gun owners

If I don’t get my way, I will start shooting people

Forum List

Back