Helen Thomas Will Kill Herself

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
If Cheney runs for President.

REPORTER VOWS TO 'KILL SELF' IF CHENEY RUNS FOR PRESIDENT
Thu Jul 28 2005 15:32:13 ET

Veteran wire reporter Helen Thomas is vowing to 'kill herself' if Dick Cheney announces he is running for president.

The newspaper HILL first reported the startling claim on Thursday.

"The day I say Dick Cheney is going to run for president, I'll kill myself," she told the HILL. "All we need is one more liar."

Thomas added, "I think he'd like to run, but it would be a sad day for the country if he does."

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1.htm
------

I want him to run just so she will do it.

Its good to know that veteran reporters are sending the message that a reporter is supposed to be unpartial and unbiased outwardly in order to accurately let the public know what they need to down to the future generations of journalism students. What a complete embarrassment to her profession.

Isn't that just a tad extreme? How childish. There are people I can't stand and would be pissed if they were elected, but I wouldn't kill myself.

"The day I say Dick Cheney is going to run for president, I'll kill myself," she told the HILL. "All we need is one more liar."

Thomas added, "I think he'd like to run, but it would be a sad day for the country if he does."
Not for everyone - according to her she'll be dead from off-ing herself.

Thinking about this a bit more...didn't Cheney run for President once or twice in the 80's?

He never was chosen as the candidate...but why quibble over details, Helen. Go ahead, uphold your end of the bargain.

Gem said:
Thinking about this a bit more...didn't Cheney run for President once or twice in the 80's?

He never was chosen as the candidate...but why quibble over details, Helen. Go ahead, uphold your end of the bargain.

You mean like all the libs that said they were going to leave the US if Bush got reelected?

Hollow threat. They just want to get our hopes up.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3ht.htm

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX SUN JULY 31, 2005 19:44:05 ET XXXXX

HELEN THOMAS ANGRY AFTER 'KILL SELF' OVER CHENEY COMMENTS PUBLISHED

White House press doyenne Helen Thomas is plenty peeved at her longtime friend Albert Eisele, editor of THE HILL newspaper in Washington, D.C.

In a column this week headlined "Reporter: Cheney's Not Presidential Material," Eisele quoted Thomas as saying "The day Dick Cheney is going to run for president, I'll kill myself. All we need is one more liar."

Thomas also said: "I think he'd like to run, but it would be a sad day for the country if he does," according to Eisele's column.

But Thomas said yesterday at the White House that her comments to Eisele were for his ears only. "I'll never talk to a reporter again!" Thomas was overheard saying.

"We were just talking -- I was ranting -- and he wrote about it. That isn't right. We all say stuff we don't want printed," Thomas said.

But Eisele said that when he called Thomas, "I assume she knew that we were on the record."

"She's obviously very upset about it, but it was a small item -- until Drudge picked it up and broadcast it across the universe," Eisele said.

Still, he noted that reporters aren't that happy when the tables are turned. "Nobody has thinner skin than reporters," Eisele said with a laugh.

Developing...

ht.jpg

she looks like a corpse already. :teeth:

Kathianne, OMG, Helen is getting a dose of her own and she is angry?

I was going to post that story myself and title it "Life imitates scrappleface". Because what she says is so utterly ridiculous it must be satire!

I remember Glenn Beck talking about the scandal where Liza Manelli's (sp?) limo driver said that she threatened to fire him if he didn't have sex with her. He and Stu (his producer) then did a "gun to your head" question. Gun to your head, would you rather sleep with Liza Manelli, Helen Thomas, or Yassur Arafat (then three days dead). The results were as follows:
1. The bullet
2. Arafat
3. Manelli
4. Thomas

I'd go with the bullet, too.

Comrade said:
Kathianne, OMG, Helen is getting a dose of her own and she is angry?

I was going to post that story myself and title it "Life imitates scrappleface". Because what she says is so utterly ridiculous it must be satire!

Sometimes there is justice, before the perp goes. ;)

GotZoom said:
I want him to run just so she will do it.

i second that.

then again, there are all the celebrities that said they would leave the US if Bush was elected...they never left. Then they said the same thing for his re-election. Where are the moving vans & planes? its doubtful Miz Thomas would kill herself. But if I looked like she does, I probably would have offed myself long ago to spare the rest of the world the sight of my ugly mug. or just get enough plastic surgery to make Michael Jackson's surgeries look like a simple facelift.

Just goes to show that the democrats produce more liars than republicans...

Forum List

Back