Helen Thomas should be fired

She needs to leave the USA and go back to Lebanon - her ancestral home. Surely she doesn't want to be an occupier of American Indian Lands?
Helen was born in Kentucky.

Yes but she is Lebanese - following her own twisted logic - she needs to go back to Lebanon, her ancestral home. Otherwise she is an "occupier" of Indian Lands and a world class hypocrite.

PS - how many Jews were born in Israel over the last 60 years? Should they be able to stay, and only the ones that immigrated from Germany and Poland go?

you fail. the Israeli people moved from Gaza.. din't bring the peace they hoped for either. there are still anti semetic idiots like you in the world persecuting them.

Failure, really? Harp on one fact I might've gotten wrong and I failed? You, on the other hand, never any counterarguments to my points, you never supported your positions outside of "it is." You've just been sitting there calling people bigoted and antisemitic when not answering why they are when I or anyone else questions it.

I'll ask ask again: How is Helen Thomas or myself antisemitic? You saying she is is not an adequate response, just because she is anti-Israel is not an adequate response, show me where in her comments she said something that could be argued as antisemitic.

been there done that, don't like it? sit on it and spin. her remarks were anti semetic and she knows it. so does the Hearst corporation.

I explained several pages ago and went over her remarks in full. You didn't offer any counterpoints to it. Here's what I said and your response to that afterwords:

Woyzeck said:
What she said could only be construed as antisemitism if you really wanted to stretch the definition. Let's review what she said:

The interviewer asked if she had any comments on Israel. She said they they should get the hell out of Palestine. She then goes on to say the Palestinians are occupied, and that the land belongs to them. She goes on to say its not German or Polish, which is a pretty clear dig at the fact of the Jewish migration there after the state of Israel was created in '48. She suggests they go back to Poland, Germany and America.

This isn't antisemitism, this is Thomas expressing disagreement with the existence of Israel and what the Western powers did sixty years ago, a perfectly valid opinion to have. She wasn't being antisemitic in any way shape or form. Just because she's against Israel does not mean she's being antisemitic; it's a dangerous thing to equate dissatisfaction with a state with racism against the people in the state. It's also incredibly disingenuous.

willow said:
It is anti semitism, how what why when and where did Israel become a state? They didn't just pull it out of their ass did they?

Which then led us down a brief tangent on the specifics of the situation over in the region. You never actually addressed my points except say "it is antisemitism." We did come to the lovely point that Israel was a UN created nation, and determined some nice things about the Gaza Strip and West Bank. I conceded the point I was mistaken on, but it didn't have anything to do with the subject at hand, Helen Thomas' comments.

However you never actually ever addressed my points. You never offered counterpoints as to why what Helen Thomas said was bigoted. You never even discussed what she said. Sky Dancer essentially said the same thing what I said two pages earlier, and you responded with firing her. No reason why. You just said "fire the bitch."

You're not presenting a convincing case against Thomas, to say the least.

Is she an anti-semite? Who cares? We know she is anti-Israel and that is bad enough. Israel is the strongest democracy in the middle east and a staunch ally of the USA and the west.

Failure, really? Harp on one fact I might've gotten wrong and I failed? You, on the other hand, never any counterarguments to my points, you never supported your positions outside of "it is." You've just been sitting there calling people bigoted and antisemitic when not answering why they are when I or anyone else questions it.

I'll ask ask again: How is Helen Thomas or myself antisemitic? You saying she is is not an adequate response, just because she is anti-Israel is not an adequate response, show me where in her comments she said something that could be argued as antisemitic.

been there done that, don't like it? sit on it and spin. her remarks were anti semetic and she knows it. so does the Hearst corporation.

I explained several pages ago and went over her remarks in full. You didn't offer any counterpoints to it. Here's what I said and your response to that afterwords:

Woyzeck said:
What she said could only be construed as antisemitism if you really wanted to stretch the definition. Let's review what she said:

The interviewer asked if she had any comments on Israel. She said they they should get the hell out of Palestine. She then goes on to say the Palestinians are occupied, and that the land belongs to them. She goes on to say its not German or Polish, which is a pretty clear dig at the fact of the Jewish migration there after the state of Israel was created in '48. She suggests they go back to Poland, Germany and America.

This isn't antisemitism, this is Thomas expressing disagreement with the existence of Israel and what the Western powers did sixty years ago, a perfectly valid opinion to have. She wasn't being antisemitic in any way shape or form. Just because she's against Israel does not mean she's being antisemitic; it's a dangerous thing to equate dissatisfaction with a state with racism against the people in the state. It's also incredibly disingenuous.

willow said:
It is anti semitism, how what why when and where did Israel become a state? They didn't just pull it out of their ass did they?

Which then led us down a brief tangent on the specifics of the situation over in the region. You never actually addressed my points except say "it is antisemitism." We did come to the lovely point that Israel was a UN created nation, and determined some nice things about the Gaza Strip and West Bank. I conceded the point I was mistaken on, but it didn't have anything to do with the subject at hand, Helen Thomas' comments.

However you never actually ever addressed my points. You never offered counterpoints as to why what Helen Thomas said was bigoted. You never even discussed what she said. Sky Dancer essentially said the same thing what I said two pages earlier, and you responded with firing her. No reason why. You just said "fire the bitch."

She presented her own best case with her own remarks and confirmed it by quitting.

Maybe next you can tell us why calling Obama "Watermelon Man" isn't really racist.

Two bigots
helenthomas.jpg

"And it's not surprising then that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations," Obama said.

Helen Thomas: "the Jews should "go home" to Poland and Germany".

Last edited:
Is she an anti-semite? Who cares? We know she is anti-Israel and that is bad enough. Israel is the strongest democracy in the middle east and a staunch ally of the USA and the west.

Ya... right.... How many troops did Israel send to I raq and Afganistan?

How many were they asked to send?

How many packages of aid did they send to Haiti, you ignorant cocksucker?

HOW MANY DID THEY SEND COCKSUCKER?????

Haiti isn't our problem...That wasn't war now was it fuckwit?

OUR ALLY????...Go fuck your self and ISRAEL.

9/11 blah blah blah... With us or against us blah blah blah...

How many did they offer to send????

Our great ally sent how many troops???????

Fuck you ya dumb **** traitor bitch.

See that's the thing with me ya stank bitch..I'll run this shit right up your ass.

Bet ya never got asked the most important question for an "Ally" did ya????

How many???????????

That would not have been too smart for anyone.......You didn't think that one through didya? :rofl:

See that's the thing with me ya stank bitch..I'll run this shit right up your ass.

How many???????????

Israel at the request of the US did not join in the efforts in Iraq. Even after Iraq began a six week long missile attack against Israel trying to draw them into the conflict.

willow said:

She presented her own best case with her own remarks and confirmed it by quitting.

Maybe next you can tell us why calling Obama "Watermelon Man" isn't really racist.

it's very simple, any arrogant old bitch who thinks she can tell a whole race of people to go back to the origns of their slaughter is an anti semite. now why the DUmmie don't get that is beyond me.

How many???????????

Israel at the request of the US did not join in the efforts in Iraq. Even after Iraq began a six week long missile attack against Israel trying to draw them into the conflict.

Ya I read the story like that and never bought into it for a second. We went in there strong and shot and blew up Shelled and smart bombed everything that moved... we ran half the population out of the rat fuck country and tossed the whole military that we didn't kill onto the curb. Do you really expect me to believe that Bush cared about the feelings of the Iraqis.. PPPPUUUULLLLEEEEZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

Who was gonna get pissed? Iran??? Ha Ha... Afgahnistan?? We had already kicked thier asses.....The other arab neighbors of Israel? That would have given us a green light to settle the jews bidnezzz once and for all. It would have been the best of all possible worlds for the dumb ass jews. Think it out and tell me I'm wrong.

fired by whom? she retired as a reporter some time ago. she is a columnist. so who should fire her?

she is given the front row...due to the respect of her fellow collegues...lets see if that changes...but i am still interested in who should fire her?

Anybody she writes for.

Nobody needs a bigot like Helen Thomas around. The media gets a kick out of her antics....but they won't be able to sweep her under the rug now that she's been exposed as a Jew hater.

Forum List

Back