heckling a woman in a wheelchair

All bullshit, blown way out of proportion...the rudest thing done to the women was when someone yelled, "Ask your question ready".....or something to that effect....
And keep in mind...We all have the SAME Constitutional rights as she does....

She should be thankful shes here and not in the UK...

Sentenced to death on the NHS - Telegraph
(Obamacare Preview)

Last edited:
All bullshit, blown way out of proportion...the rudest thing done to the women was when someone yelled, "Ask your question ready".....or something to that effect....
And keep in mind...We all have the SAME Constitutional rights as she does....

She should be thankful shes here and not in the UK...

Sentenced to death on the NHS - Telegraph
(Obamacare Preview)
I know...she might end up dead, like Stephen Hawkins.

Healthcare activist bites off finger of counter-demonstrator, authorities say | L.A. Now | Los Angeles Times

Authorities are searching for a healthcare reform activist today who they said bit off the finger of a 65-year-old counter-demonstrator during a fight at a MoveOn.org rally in Thousand Oaks.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....the rational left............
Here's an eyewitness account from supporter Drumsnwhistles:

"The man in the orange shirt hit the pro-reform guy (I’m going to call him PR Guy just to keep the players straight). Hard. ( tweeted in real time)
He punched him in the face, knocked him to the ground and into that thruway. As you can see from the photo, cars drive straight through that without stopping. The pro-reform guy could have been run over. He got up, tried to get back up on the curb, but Orange Shirt guy was in his face. Finger in his face, PR Guy standing, steps up to the curb, and there’s a scuffle. Orange shirt seemed to have PR Guy in a hold, but again, I was across the street, so won’t state that as absolute fact. Next thing I see is PR Guy’s hat being tossed into the street, both yelling at one another, then Orange shirt walks away, PR Guy picks up hat and crosses to our side.

When he gets to our side, he tells a story in one sentence: “He punched me hard, straight in the face, so I bit his finger off.”
-------------
You punch me hard, straight in the face, and your fingers might probably remain, but they would be scrambling to pick up your nuts that will be on the floor after I kick them so hard they will be airborn/

Maybe the lady in the wheelchair and the guy without his finger could do some sort of cage match fight to raise money for the Libertarian Party.

Healthcare activist bites off finger of counter-demonstrator, authorities say | L.A. Now | Los Angeles Times

Authorities are searching for a healthcare reform activist today who they said bit off the finger of a 65-year-old counter-demonstrator during a fight at a MoveOn.org rally in Thousand Oaks.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....the rational left............
Here's an eyewitness account from supporter Drumsnwhistles:

"The man in the orange shirt hit the pro-reform guy (I’m going to call him PR Guy just to keep the players straight). Hard. ( tweeted in real time)
He punched him in the face, knocked him to the ground and into that thruway. As you can see from the photo, cars drive straight through that without stopping. The pro-reform guy could have been run over. He got up, tried to get back up on the curb, but Orange Shirt guy was in his face. Finger in his face, PR Guy standing, steps up to the curb, and there’s a scuffle. Orange shirt seemed to have PR Guy in a hold, but again, I was across the street, so won’t state that as absolute fact. Next thing I see is PR Guy’s hat being tossed into the street, both yelling at one another, then Orange shirt walks away, PR Guy picks up hat and crosses to our side.

When he gets to our side, he tells a story in one sentence: “He punched me hard, straight in the face, so I bit his finger off.”
-------------
You punch me hard, straight in the face, and your fingers might probably remain, but they would be scrambling to pick up your nuts that will be on the floor after I kick them so hard they will be airborn/

he should have shot him......

the dude that was bit...is being interviewed now.....the biter confronted him.....he hit the dude twice and the dude bit his finger off when his hand landed in the dudes mouth......

trippy.....

that will teach him to protest health care.....

Yes, this lady has a real concern, but the country will become a little less free if we follow her advice.

Explain the "less free" part. I don't get it.

cause the right don't get booed and yelled at when they voice their oppositions at these townhall meetings...amirite?

This was on the Washington Post site:

"I witnessed the entire event and gave a sworn statement to Sheriff's deputies.
Fact is, the man who's finger was bitten off, threw the first sucker punch and then both men went to the asphalt in the street.

The pro-healthcare supporter looked like he got the worst of it - having his glasses broken by the punch and really getting beaten up - until I discovered the other guy stopped fighting because he had his finger tip bitten off.
No one should bite. No rally should ever result in violence. But everyone who wasn't there should reserve judgement.

As gory as this was, this was a self defense act. The man who bit the finger was probably about 58 and was getting pretty well beaten up by this pretty robust 65 year old who was in pretty good shape. (honestly, I thought he looked like he was in his 50s because he was skinny and anything but frail, maybe ex-military)

Fact is, 152 people who participated in the Moveon.org protest were old ladies, middle aged business owners, couple of young people, my family. We aren't some sort of Brownshirts. We didn't want violence.

I read the entire bill and I like it and just felt like being civic minded by coming out to what I thought would be a productive, peaceful rally with like minded people.

But the irony is that when all is said and done, reports I read from the hospital say that the man protesting socialized medicine got his finger reattached using medicare.

Posted by: ryanhayden | September 3, 2009

lol. I knew it!

Forum List

Back