Heaven and Hell are Right Here on Earth

David2004

Jan 15, 2004
President Bush in less than 6 year has added more than 2 trillion dollar to the United States National Debt. This is more than all of the Democratic presidents combined going back to President Johnson. A person just has to look at the facts to what the so-called conservatives presidents have done to the national debt. Between President Reagan, and the President Bush I and II they have added over 5 trillion dollars to the 7.8 trillion dollar of the United States National Debt. http://www.fms.treas.gov/bulletin/ http://www.publicdebt.treas.gov/

If the United States Congress set the bar so low to impeach a sitting President for lying about sex under oath, then President George W. Bush and Vice President Cheney should be sentence to death by a military firing squad for treason to the United States. Today the United States National Security is more exposed and vulnerable to an attack from a foreign entity than ever before. Between the Federal National Debt, the Trade Debt and the up coming energy crisis the Bush Administration has done more to undermine the security of the United States than any other President. Recruitment is down in all of the branches of military and most of the State National Guard the United States first line of defense.

If the United States Congress impeaches President Clinton for lying about sex under oath, then what should be the punishment for a President lying about going to war in Iraq. With Vice President Cheney’s Halliburton receiving billions of dollars of open-end non-competitive contracts. According to the Downing Street Minutes in July 2002 ten months after 9-11 President Bush’s Administration had decided to go to War with Iraq. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1593607,00.html Both the Republican and Democratic Parties have let the American people down by giving away to the special interest groups. In the name of God, the Bush Administration is raping freedom, democracy and the American people.

Not to far off in the near future the United States and global economy is going to implode. Then the American people will see how fragile and vulnerable life is for most of the other people in the world. The United State has squandered its great wealth and resources on a military crusade for power and control. Only after things fall completely apart will it be able to be put back together again in a way that is balanced and just. The lack of global confidences in the United States leadership and direction will bring the world’s economy down. Today over 32% of the United States National Debt is held by foreign entities with China being one of the largest. If other entities do on to us, as we have done to them, are we in big trouble.

Congratulations David, the most inane post I've seen, not to mention advocating killing the president. I will come back and neg rep, can't currently.

Kathianne said:
Congratulations David, the most inane post I've seen, not to mention advocating killing the president. I will come back and neg rep, can't currently.

I'll do that for ya Kath.

Thank you gentlemen! That act was so kind of you both! I was able to help him take over as leader of the goats if he hasn't already! :laugh:

First, It's illegal to threaten to kill anyone. especially the commander in Chief.

Second, The President hasn't lied about anything to do with the war in Iraq. It was a logical step in the war on terror. It would be nice for people to let go of their illogical anger at the president and actually think about the strategy behind going into Iraq. Besides, we liberated hundreds of thousands of people. What exactly is bad about that? The President has been upfront about Iraq the entire time. You guys have been trying to claim he was lying since Gore lost to him. You still haven't come up with a single lie.

Third, special interest groups arent bad. They are groups of Americans banding together to get something done. If they get enough Americans behind them to influence politics strongly that means that means more Americans are getting what they want. Special interest groups arent the problem. Corrupt politicians are the problem.

Fourth, we are some of the most gracious leaders the world has ever seen. We give our blood to liberate others and then we let them govern themselves. We dont annex them. We dont make ourselves an empire. We go out there and free people and try to show them the higher way to live. Go live in north korea and tell us how horrible we are compared to those dictators. We don't cause the problems in the world. we are the ones fixing them. but we cant force people to do better for themselves. that is up to them.

David2004 said:
President Bush in less than 6 year has added more than 2 trillion dollar to the United States National Debt. This is more than all of the Democratic presidents combined going back to President Johnson. A person just has to look at the facts to what the so-called conservatives presidents have done to the national debt. Between President Reagan, and the President Bush I and II they have added over 5 trillion dollars to the 7.8 trillion dollar of the United States National Debt. http://www.fms.treas.gov/bulletin/ http://www.publicdebt.treas.gov/

No doubt, no doubt, many conservatives are upset about Bush's expansion of big government. So let's cut out the social welfare programs, eliminate the Department of Energy, the Department of Education, privitize the Post Office, eliminate all the inefficient, ineffective government programs that are not related to defense. That should cut the government spending down.

If the United States Congress set the bar so low to impeach a sitting President for lying about sex under oath, then President George W. Bush and Vice President Cheney should be sentence to death by a military firing squad for treason to the United States. Today the United States National Security is more exposed and vulnerable to an attack from a foreign entity than ever before. Between the Federal National Debt, the Trade Debt and the up coming energy crisis the Bush Administration has done more to undermine the security of the United States than any other President. Recruitment is down in all of the branches of military and most of the State National Guard the United States first line of defense.

1. Congress did not set the bar so low.... I refer you to Title 18 of the Federal Code... lying under oath is PERJURY \, which always has been a crime. President Clinton was also impeached for SUBORNATION OF PERJURY and OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE
2. Dick Cheney does not own Halliburton, its share holders do.
3. Advocating the execution of the president is a federal offense, so I'd watch it if I were you.
4. The United States is not more vulnerable to foreign attack than ever before, if it were, it would have been attacked again since 9/11.
5. A trade deficit is actually a good thing, that means our dollar is becoming stronger.
6. The so-called "energy crisis" doesn't exist. But refining capacity in this country is maxed out, which is helping to drive up the cost of energy. If you really care about this, then write your congress person and let him or her know that you want restrictive environmental laws loosened so that more refineries can be built in this country.
7. Recruitment is not down in all branches of the military. The Army alone has missed its recruitment goals for the past few months. All other branches of the service have either met or exceeded their recruitment quotas.

If the United States Congress impeaches President Clinton for lying about sex under oath, then what should be the punishment for a President lying about going to war in Iraq. With Vice President Cheney’s Halliburton receiving billions of dollars of open-end non-competitive contracts. According to the Downing Street Minutes in July 2002 ten months after 9-11 President Bush’s Administration had decided to go to War with Iraq. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1593607,00.html Both the Republican and Democratic Parties have let the American people down by giving away to the special interest groups. In the name of God, the Bush Administration is raping freedom, democracy and the American people.

1. Investigations have been carried out, President Bush did not lie to get us into a war with Iraq. The primary culprit was faulty intelligence. The intelligence agencies of other countries arrived at the same conclusions about WMDs in Iraq under Saddam Hussein as did our own CIA.
2. Open ended contracts to Halliburton and other defense contractors are nothing new. In fact, the Clinton Administration awarded open ended contracts to Halliburton during the Kosovo and Bosnian operations. Some contracts to the Federal Government are open ended in order to save time and money bidding on innumerable small bids.
3. Raping freedom, democracy and the American people? How is that? Are you referring to the Patriot Act? That legislation was passed almost unaminimously (98-1) by the entire US Senate! ROLL CALL VOTE ON PATRIOT ACT BY THE SENATE. It simply restored many powers to law enforcement that were taken away under the Clinton Administration.

Not to far off in the near future the United States and global economy is going to implode. Then the American people will see how fragile and vulnerable life is for most of the other people in the world. The United State has squandered its great wealth and resources on a military crusade for power and control. Only after things fall completely apart will it be able to be put back together again in a way that is balanced and just. The lack of global confidences in the United States leadership and direction will bring the world’s economy down. Today over 32% of the United States National Debt is held by foreign entities with China being one of the largest. If other entities do on to us, as we have done to them, are we in big trouble.
1. The implosion of the US and global economy sounds like wishful thinking on your part.
2. Military spending was reduced from 56% of discretionary spending (in 1992) to about 48% of discretionary spending (1999) under Clinton, it is now about 49% of discretionary spending. This doesn't seem like a huge military spending spree to me.
3. Foreign entities owning US Treasuries is a sign that they believe that the US is a good place to invest their money

I wish the next President is going to stop the deficit, and these tax cuts for the rich only. Yes, I am in favour of tax cuts, but tax cuts for EVERYONE, not just the rich. And you shouldn't cut tax cuts all the time, which Bush is doing and they are losing revenue and making the deficit so big.

I also think that Americans aren't ready for the mentality of giving up little for the greater good (ie raising taxes for pay off deficit).

Big Blue Machin said:
I wish the next President is going to stop the deficit, and these tax cuts for the rich only. Yes, I am in favour of tax cuts, but tax cuts for EVERYONE, not just the rich. And you shouldn't cut tax cuts all the time, which Bush is doing and they are losing revenue and making the deficit so big.

I also think that Americans aren't ready for the mentality of giving up little for the greater good (ie raising taxes for pay off deficit).

This is what you don't understand.

The Rich get MORE tax breaks because they PAY MORE TAXES. Wow...

This is how I explained it to my daughter, who is 6 years of age:

"Sweetheart, Say you earn 10 pieces of candy per day. I'm going to take 30 per cent of your candy as a 'tax'. That means, you give 3 pieces of candy back to me.

Your brother only has FIVE pieces of candy. Because I'm still taking 30 per cent, he gives to me one and one-half pieces of candy.

Tomorrow, I'll reduce taxes to TWENTY per cent. That means, you give to me TWO pieces, and he gives to me ONE Piece. Now, He may whine and cry and bitch because you got a LARGER TAX BREAK. After all, YOUR tax break was one ENTIRE piece of candy, where his was only ONE-HALF, but in what's called 'reality' you both received the SAME break...it's just you had more to lose by the higher tax rate"

Got that?

-=d=- said:

"Sweetheart, Say you earn 10 pieces of candy per day. I'm going to take 30 per cent of your candy as a 'tax'. That means, you give 3 pieces of candy back to me.

Your brother only has FIVE pieces of candy. Because I'm still taking 30 per cent, he gives to me one and one-half pieces of candy.

Tomorrow, I'll reduce taxes to TWENTY per cent. That means, you give to me TWO pieces, and he gives to me ONE Piece. Now, He may whine and cry and bitch because you got a LARGER TAX BREAK. After all, YOUR tax break was one ENTIRE piece of candy, where his was only ONE-HALF, but in what's called 'reality' you both received the SAME break...it's just you had more to lose by the higher tax rate"

Got that?

Now you are really confusing him.

You are making sense...stop it.

-=d=- said:

Got that?

But the rich don't need tax breaks as much, because they are the ones who can comfortably afford paying their taxes. The ones who need tax breaks are the middle class and lower class families. It's the middle class who drive the economy, why not give them a break?

Big Blue Machin said:
But the rich don't need tax breaks as much, because they are the ones who can comfortably afford paying their taxes. The ones who need tax breaks are the middle class and lower class families. It's the middle class who drive the economy, why not give them a break?

Gosh, you're a stubborn, ignorant, frustrating sumnuffabatch!

Is this "flaming"?

Kathianne said:

Allow me Kath...

Big Blue Machin said:

Dude, you are a rock. If THAT explanation was too much for you, you can forget about being Monarch of Canada.

Forum List

Back