Heated Debate: Does the Hijab represent women's rights?

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-1-23_13-10-52.png

Fending off physical attacks by lunatic liberals, Infowars Reporter Millie Weaver presses a debate about the hypocritical use of the hijab by fickle feminists as a symbol of women’s rights.

Millie uses intellect and common sense to exemplify freedom women already enjoy in the United States without the need to virtue signal.

HEATED DEBATE: Does the Hijab Represent Women’s Rights?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it is pathetic how these women marching in their pathetic hate Trump march which is what many are saying that is exactly what was , it was a hate men fest.
But what these loons don't even get is they support all this Islamic bs, while not having any informed information telling them the truth.

If you were in the middle east you jackasses, would not be allowed to protest like this
You wouldn't be allowed to show your body , or wear postage stamp skirts
You want women's right's you've got so many gawd damn rights you lunatics don't even know how many rights you already have.

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-23_12-52-31.png
    upload_2017-1-23_12-52-31.png
    209.1 KB · Views: 46
Since the hijab doesn't apply to them I can see no reason for Alex and company to ask non-Muslim Americans..They should be asking Muslim Americans......

Ever consider that the Muslim women went to the protest BECAUSE of the freedoms of this country? And, if a person is going to protest, does your view of Muslims and women who wear the hajib mean that in order to protest in this country they have to convert to Christianity first?

• Banned
Ever consider that the Muslim women went to the protest BECAUSE of the freedoms of this country? And, if a person is going to protest, does your view of Muslims and women who wear the hajib mean that in order to protest in this country they have to convert to Christianity first?

Tell that to the women in Germany who were told to stop wearing short skirts.
What goes on over there is coming here.
They went through the same thing we are now ............ the lid is almost all the way off ppl need to wake the phuck up.

Oh, so this is a post about how people shouldnt want what they want because some chick is trying to do logical pretzels on why she thinks they shouldnt want it

Since the hijab doesn't apply to them I can see no reason for Alex and company to ask non-Muslim Americans..They should be asking Muslim Americans......

When this all comes here and your kid fall victim to it , maybe then you can open that mouth and shove a pile of shit into when you realize how wrong of a dumbass you were.

upload_2017-1-23_13-28-56.png

Oh, so this is a post about how people shouldn't want what they want because some chick is trying to do logical pretzels on why she thinks they shouldn't want it

Oh so zombies like you who think that is what the support of retard march is ,

In others words you morons support women being raped
you support child marriages
you support women having to wear bee keeper suites
you support women can't drive

BECAUSE WHAT YOU DUMBASSES CAN'T SEEM TO GET THROUGH YOUR HEAD IS THAT BEFORE TRUMP , THIS WAS OBAMA'S PLAN...............................

now that we have TRUMP you can only pray it stops as wearing a HIJAB if they so choose key word CHOOSE...

When this all comes here and your kid fall victim to it , maybe then you can open that mouth and shove a pile of shit into when you realize how wrong of a dumbass you were.

View attachment 108281
You leave my family out of your illogical conclusions shit for brains....

View attachment 108281
You leave my family out of your illogical conclusions shit for brains....

Why don't want to open that mouth and insert the fkn foot because truth hurts those who spew gawd damn BS. all the time when you have no idea WTF was coming to this Nation..............NOT SUCH A JOKE NOW IS IT.

Forum List

Back