How Much of Obama's EOs Will the Left Try to Protect With Lawsuits?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I am just wondering because the elft will do anything and everything it can to protect OBamas legacy, as they see it.

But there are limits to filing a lawsuit without it being simply tossed out on the first day for things like lack of standing, absurdity, etc.

What can the left do to tie up Trumps negating EOs of Obama's dictatorial rule?

Why do you persist in asking stupid questions? You do know what an executive order is? The only lawsuit I've heard of is one brought by a Bush lawyer over the emoluments clause. Of course if dumb questions fill some empty vacuum in your core being, please proceed, we don't want you to have a breakdown or something.

Why do you persist in asking stupid questions? You do know what an executive order is? The only lawsuit I've heard of is one brought by a Bush lawyer over the emoluments clause. Of course if dumb questions fill some empty vacuum in your core being, please proceed, we don't want you to have a breakdown or something.
He is a libtard, and we must go more than half way to help them to understand what Reality is.

Trump is President of all America, even the sub60 IQ crowd.

I am just wondering because the elft will do anything and everything it can to protect OBamas legacy, as they see it.

But there are limits to filing a lawsuit without it being simply tossed out on the first day for things like lack of standing, absurdity, etc.

Not a fucking thing anymore than a Congress can imposed its rules on another Congress. The President writes HIS own XOs and he can't be stopped.

Not a fucking thing anymore than a Congress can imposed its rules on another Congress. The President writes HIS own XOs and he can't be stopped.
Well I hope you are right about that.

But I feel like the left may go for it anyway just hopeing to get a stay from a judge on as many Trump EOs as they possibly can.

Forum List

Back