Heat coming down on VW officials

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
This is long over due. Now if the indicted VW official travel outside Germany, the US can request they can be arrested and petition for extradition.

The US LEO could kidnap them to France or Holland easily enough if fly them from an allied base.

Senior VW managers warned not to travel to US: Report

Senior Volkswagen managers have been warned not to travel to the United States, legal and company sources told Reuters, after six current and former managers were indicted for their role in the German carmaker's diesel test-cheating scheme.

One of the six charged, Oliver Schmidt, was arrested at Miami International Airport on Saturday as he was about to fly home from holiday in Cuba.

Schmidt, who is caught up in the "Dieselgate" investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice (DoJ), was ordered to be charged and held without bail on Thursday pending trial.

Under the constitution, German citizens can be extradited only to other European Union countries or to an international court. But leaving Germany at all could pose a risk of being extradited to the United States from a third country.

and yet the bakers who caused the crash run free......thanks obama

I think it was more the bankers than the bakers, the ruse was utterly bipartisan, and we'll have another one at some point, only a matter of when.
And yet Obama didnt prosecute a one.......dance all ya want.....them is the facts

Who sat there when it all went tits up love? You partisanshtiheads can't see the forest for the trees, it's the entire system, not "one" half or the other.

I think it was more the bankers than the bakers, the ruse was utterly bipartisan, and we'll have another one at some point, only a matter of when.
And yet Obama didnt prosecute a one.......dance all ya want.....them is the facts

..even though the Right claims that Hillary should be convicted of everything from murder to jaywalking, and even though Trump ran on the platform of, "I will appoint a special prosecutor and lock her up", and even though now that he has been elected, he says, in effect, "Just kidding!", and even though one of the highest things on the Trump administration agenda once in office is to loosen up Wall Street regulations, it is really all about Obama and bankers, isn't it?

..even though the Right claims that Hillary should be convicted of everything from murder to jaywalking, and even though Trump ran on the platform of, "I will appoint a special prosecutor and lock her up", and even though now that he has been elected, he says, in effect, "Just kidding!", and even though one of the highest things on the Trump administration agenda once in office is to loosen up Wall Street regulations, it is really all about Obama and bankers, isn't it?

There it is, it will get even better for the thieves than it was then.

Who knew a blueberry muffin had so much power

It wasn't really the baker's fault. It was the knave of hearts that stole the tarts that were made by the queen of hearts for the king of hearts. The knave tried to frame the baker, but the king was no fool, and beat the knave full sore. It was quite a scandal because Obama didn't do a thing about it.

Forum List

Back