Hear it from the mouth of Biden!!!!!

Yet, he pulled off the greatest election steal ever!

Convinced the markets to go to record levels!

Mind controlled the Fed to guide our economy to a very soft landing.

Forced the Supreme Court to decide the Dobbs decision to boost every democrat run on a Right of Privacy.

Personally got in the mind of the pootin to invade Ukraine to force maga to back communism.

Use his powers to influence christian nationalism to threaten woke school board members to be investigated by the FBI for actual threats,

Seems to me that Dark Brandon owns you fuckup

Left loon babbling speak.

That's all you have

"I won."
He's right.
Of the cases taken to court about the election, judges dismissed the cases due to what the Judge called improper standing. The truth is that the counts were not audited in the suspect states. All it took for Biden to win anyway was a matter of around 200,000 votes to push him over the level in the electoral college. So it was not really that difficult for Democrats to cheat in the election.

Of the cases taken to court about the election, judges dismissed the cases due to what the Judge called improper standing. The truth is that the counts were not audited in the suspect states. All it took for Biden to win anyway was a matter of around 200,000 votes to push him over the level in the electoral college. So it was not really that difficult for Democrats to cheat in the election.
Biden said he won.

Biden is correct.

You say he cheated. You’re wrong.

There were some standing issues, but most were ‘lack of evidence’ issues.

False claim by the dainty to follow up on his previous false claim.

Yep. The Dainty is self-refuting and totally debunked.

The 2000 Mules film is challenged but not debunked. Plain and simple.
Totally debunked.

The criminal who made that mess proved nothing.

Of course old fools like Robert love it.

He’s as dumb as a bag of hammers and not nearly as useful

I expected it would be Democrats blasting this. Because look at who now is in charge?

They are authoritarians people. They are not liberal at all. They have no liberal bones in thier body. They target posts like mine and claim they debunk them. They lie to you. I am not debunked.

I presented a video where you listen to Biden. He is not shitting you. Biden means what he says.

You presented a carefully edited piece of garbage and lies.

The fact that you believe it shows how gullible you are.

Forum List

Back