Healthcare in the US SHOULD be single payer

Oh so you like the way Charlie Gard was put to death even though his parents could pay for care.

The damn patient that's getting it.
yes, we need more baby charlies. that a boy, kill of them kids. shit, the dems can't be happy with killing inside the mom, now you want outside as well.

What if we don't get it but paid anyway?

They call it Obarrycare, Moonie. 500 per month with a 6000 deductible. Get cancer or hit by a Hellary bus if ya ever wanna collect.
I paid for company health insurance for years and never used it, so I want a refund...

Muggin a dope dealer is probably your best bet.
I'll run over to Johnson and Johnson and mug a CEO...

Got that right.

And why in the fuck do I have to pay for some loser's drug addiction?

And why in the fuck do I have to pay for some crack whore's fourth child?

And why in the fuck do I have to pay for some loser's housing in the Democrat's vertical plantation?

Just modifying your questions some.
1. As well as all the related helth issues that come with drug addiction.

2.Because if the crack whore won't get an abortion then someone has to. Oh, and don't forget all the child's health issues as well as all the social services it will receive because CPS took said crack whores baby.

3.Because you already subsidized the crack sluts drug habit, her birth control her food, shelter and so on.

yes, we need more baby charlies. that a boy, kill of them kids. shit, the dems can't be happy with killing inside the mom, now you want outside as well.
Perchance you have misinterpreted my OP...
Nope, single payer is what Britain has . Perhaps your choice of words could have been better. I wasn't the only one that picked that interpretation

Perchance you have misinterpreted my OP...
Nope, single payer is what Britain has . Perhaps your choice of words could have been better. I wasn't the only one that picked that interpretation

It took me a second too. But I caught on to what he was saying before I posted.

I support Single Payer ... if George Soros is picking up the tab.

Oh so you like the way Charlie Gard was put to death even though his parents could pay for care.
He was hopeless. No doubt a few years ago you wanted that woman kept on life support even though her brain was liquid.
Teri Schiavo was not of life support. She was murdered for the settlement money.

Charlie Gard is an exercise in single payer. Even if you can afford the treatment the government can prohibit receiving that treatment. That's the real danger.

There was over a million pounds raised to pay for that treatment. Will the government confiscate the money and redistribute it to who the government likes better?

Forum List

Back