HealthCare in America.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Will now be about choice.

If you like your obamacare you can keep it!
If you do not like Obamacare you will be able to shop around across state lines even
You can start HSA, you can pool, companies can poll. No more mandate, no more taxes!

Each state will be able to choose. The Feds no longer dictate!

If you do not like Obamacare you will be able to shop around across state lines even
You can start HSA, you can pool, companies can poll. No more mandate, no more taxes!

The ACA never forced people not to chose any insurance comapny to do business with..The ACA only required that you have health insurance...

Did you hear anything about pre-existing health conditions? I am not sure...

If is goes straight across without any fine print I would be impressed

The ACA never forced people not to chose any insurance comapny to do business with..The ACA only required that you have health insurance...

I think the fines were the biggest problem and why so many hated it...

I just heard pre existing will be covered but idk. All I have seen is word of mouth.

Yes, because it is unconstitutional. That's why our activist SC deemed it a tax. Its complete bullshit.

So you could "shop" across state lines?

Yes, because it is unconstitutional. That's why our activist SC deemed it a tax. Its complete bullshit.
Yes it was....

Not that I know of..It is up to state regulations..

Not that I know of..
Exactly. You couldn't choose any provider you wanted. It was even creating monopolies. How many choices does KY have? 2 left?

Not that I know of..
Exactly. You couldn't choose any provider you wanted. It was even creating monopolies. How many choices does KY have? 2 left?
I don't know since mergers for years have been taking away choices..The creation of the exchanges was a way of pooling people to get lower rates..

Not that I know of..
I don't know since mergers for years have been taking away choices..The creation of the exchanges was a way of pooling people to get lower rates..
Didn't seem to work LOL
Of course, that was probably the point considering the insurance companies were so involved in this.

Not that I know of..
Didn't seem to work LOL
Of course, that was probably the point considering the insurance companies were so involved in this.
It was to their benefit, except the limitations on how much they actually spent on healthcare for the policy holder, and not vacation parties for the employees of the insurance companies..

They plan to keep the pre existing conditions! They plan to keep the 26 year old provision.

Forum List

Back