Limo Torched During Riot Puts Muslim Immigrant Out of Work

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
THEY TOLD ME IF DONALD TRUMP WERE ELECTED PRESIDENT, MOBS OF THUGS WOULD IMPOVERISH MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS. AND THEY WERE RIGHT!

“Ashraf’s employee, Luis Villarroel, 58, was dropping a client off at their destination when things turned ugly. Protesters smashed doors and windows in the vicinity, but then turned their attention to Villarroel and the limo. People began pounding on the car and started throwing stones and bricks in his direction. The driver ended up going to the hospital for cuts on his hands and arms from glass being shattered by thrown projectiles.”

Apparently, they hate Hispanics too.

Limo torched in DC protests belongs to Muslim immigrant - EXCLUSIVE

That DC Limo Trump Protesters Torched Belonged To A Muslim Immigrant

"The limousine liberal protesters set on fire in Washington, D.C., Friday in response to Donald Trump’s inauguration belonged to a Muslim immigrant who now faces up to $70,000 of damage to his property.

An angry mob attacked one of Muhammad Ashraf’s limo drivers while he was sitting in the vehicle on 12th Street in the Northwest part of the city,
a local outlet reports. He had just dropped off someone attending an inauguration event, when they began throwing bricks and rocks at the limo and smashed through the windows. He quickly got out of the car, cutting his hand badly in the process.

The people protesting Trump’s election then torched the car, which belonged to Ashraf’s company Nationwide Chauffered Services. “It took no longer than five minutes,” the driver told a local outlet. “They smashed all the windows – ‘Bam, bam, bam, bam, bam.’ Then they went and smashed another window of the SUV that was behind me. When I opened the door, I saw a small flame already on the carpet. I step on it, pull it off, take the flare out, smash it on the floor and that’s it.”

Yeah, Baby! I bet that intolerant act of violence sure showed President Trump. Way to go, snowflakes!

:mm: :thewave: :mm:

Yeah, snowflakes really showed Trump by torching that Muslim Immigrant's limo! :p

The activism is more important than this man's limo.

He just heard that insurance won't cover it.

You posters send him some dough to help with his problem, and let him know how much you appreciate him and tell him how much you like Islam..

THEY TOLD ME IF DONALD TRUMP WERE ELECTED PRESIDENT, MOBS OF THUGS WOULD IMPOVERISH MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS. AND THEY WERE RIGHT!

“Ashraf’s employee, Luis Villarroel, 58, was dropping a client off at their destination when things turned ugly. Protesters smashed doors and windows in the vicinity, but then turned their attention to Villarroel and the limo. People began pounding on the car and started throwing stones and bricks in his direction. The driver ended up going to the hospital for cuts on his hands and arms from glass being shattered by thrown projectiles.

Apparently, they hate Hispanics too.

Limo torched in DC protests belongs to Muslim immigrant - EXCLUSIVE
Was he a Gold Star parent like the wife and sister going to the military ball to honor their husband and brother who died in the Middle East. They were spit on and called all sorts or vicious names by the DC protesters.

You posters send him some dough to help with his problem,

I didn't torch his limo ... why should I have to pay for it? The question here is do we, or do we not, have personal responsibility?

The activism is more important than this man's limo.

He just heard that insurance won't cover it.
Hopefully some fat cat Leftist will CARE enough to pay for the damage his Party caused. Keith Ellison could help out a fellow leftist Muslim.

Hopefully some fat cat Leftist will CARE enough to pay for the damage his Party caused. Keith Ellison could help out a fellow leftist Muslim.

They're more than willing to pay to burn down the outhouse ... but not a penny to install new plumbing.

Forum List

Back