Health Nazis and Outdoor Smoking Ban

People are pigs.

But in the world of litter, cigarette butts are probably one of the least offensive when you consider some of the crap human pigs leave behind like beer cans, plastic soda bottles, and McDonalds wrappers.

Not that I'm condoning it, mind you. I believe litttering should carry hefty fines and extensive community service.
What about cigarette butts that are still lit? Why do people do that?

Stupidity? something else to contemplate upon.

People are pigs.

But in the world of litter, cigarette butts are probably one of the least offensive when you consider some of the crap human pigs leave behind like beer cans, plastic soda bottles, and McDonalds wrappers.

Not that I'm condoning it, mind you. I believe litttering should carry hefty fines and extensive community service.

Now I do it for you ! :eusa_angel:

How many people throw all kinds of garbage on the beach. Let's ban everything at the beach, people may be irresponsible and not clean up after themselves

People are pigs.

I worked in a city park with a homeless problem, you should of seen the stuff I found.
My biggest issue with littering, is women who litter their used tampons. :(
Yuck! One more thing to worry about my dog eating when I take her for a run in the park!.

People are pigs.

Stupidity? something else to contemplate upon.
It seems like it's their way of saying fuck you to whoever might be walking behind them.

People are pigs.

Now I do it for you ! :eusa_angel:
Burn your house down. Do it for me. :lol:

Control. The government and all of it's college professors who have never had a real job know better than you pathetic tax paying cattle. Don't you peons know yet that to the ruling class your freedoms is last on the list of things that are good for you. Right behind the proper way to wipe your ass with the constitution.

Personally i don't care if you smoke yourself into cancer but i cant stand the smell of cigarette smoke and the smell of it in hotel/motel rooms , restaurants and the sight of cigarette butt trash all over the place. We need more taxes on cigarettes so we can give teachers and police more pay and hire more of them. So stand there and smoke so we can tax the heck out of your next carton of cigs (but smoke it outside, ok) and you'll be helping government make some money on your nasty habit.

Personally i don't care if you smoke yourself into cancer but i cant stand the smell of cigarette smoke and the smell of it in hotel/motel rooms , restaurants and the sight of cigarette butt trash all over the place. We need more taxes on cigarettes so we can give teachers and police more pay and hire more of them. So stand there and smoke so we can tax the heck out of your next carton of cigs (but smoke it outside, ok) and you'll be helping government make some money on your nasty habit.

I can't stand smell of nasty cologne, must have taxes on that. It's alreayd taxed like 300%. Give me a break, lets tax everything I don't like. Who cares what you do or don't like, its called living in a society. I

i know no one cares what i like but im glad you're getting the shit taxed out of your cigs.:razz:

well what do they tax next? How about your soda? Your AC? Your fuel? Your candy? your chips? Oh wait they have or have tried raising taxes on all these sins. Taxes is just the whip they are using to enslave us more.

Forum List

Back