Health Care Ruling Shows Judicial Activism Is Alive and Well -- and Living on the Rig

Flaylo's thread shows that the Faux Meme Machine is Active and Working --- and Spinning on the Left.

Oh, and let's not forget to add that this time: It's REAGAN'S FAULT.

I haven't heard the term "judicial activism" since the evangelical right were whining about the courts enforcing separation of church and state. The courts are there to interpret the law, not make you happy. Go figure.

LOL, you all sure don't call it Judicial Activism when the calls go for something you are for.

You really are a Progressive Useful tool, the Obama administration say this is judicial activism, and you jump to REPEAT IT and post it first.

Flaylo Thread Fail! (Again)

Judicial activism only applies when judges make law where none exists.

In this case, the judge applied the Constitutional test to ObamaCare and ObamaCare failed, just like this thread! :lol:

One man's judicial activism is another man's sage ruling, folks.

No courts judgement (however the public feels about it either way) ISN'T an example judical activism.

Hey stupid, forcing people to buy a product or a service is unconstitional. Show me anywhere in the Constitution where it states the government can force you to buy anything.

You liberals are simply stupid and for some reason you seem to hate freedom.
It's in the Commerce Clause don't cha' know? That means the government can stick it's regulatory nose into every part of our lives.

Besides, they're so much smarter than us anyway, I mean, they got elected! That's proof right there!

Hey stupid, forcing people to buy a product or a service is unconstitional. Show me anywhere in the Constitution where it states the government can force you to buy anything.

Even Former Law Professor Obama was against the individual mandate in 2008:

“I note that in 2008, then-Senator Obama supported a health care reform proposal that did not include an individual mandate because he was at that time strongly opposed to the idea, stating that, ‘If a mandate was the solution, we can try that to solve homelessness by mandating everybody to buy a house,’” Judge Vinson wrote in a footnote toward the end of his 78-page ruling Monday.

Judge rules against health law, cites Obama's words - Washington Times

Who the HELL is ADAM WINKLER and why the hell are we suppose to give a shit what he says?

:lol::eusa_whistle:

hey stupid, forcing people to buy a product or a service is unconstitional. Show me anywhere in the constitution where it states the government can force you to buy anything.

it's in the commerce clause don't cha' know? That means the government can stick it's regulatory nose into every part of our lives.

Besides, they're so much smarter than us anyway, i mean, they got elected! That's proof right there!

fail!

Even Former Law Professor Obama was against the individual mandate in 2008:

“I note that in 2008, then-Senator Obama supported a health care reform proposal that did not include an individual mandate because he was at that time strongly opposed to the idea, stating that, ‘If a mandate was the solution, we can try that to solve homelessness by mandating everybody to buy a house,’” Judge Vinson wrote in a footnote toward the end of his 78-page ruling Monday.

Judge rules against health law, cites Obama's words - Washington Times

One has to laugh at OL'BO.

When he was a Senator he was against it.

As President he is for it.

After all, why let the Constitution stand in the way of his way important "Historic HC Reform Bill." The Constitution be damned. LOL

I sure hope they get this mess of a bill before the SC. Way sooner than later before we waste anymore money on the implementation.

So let's see... Obama has done two things:

1. Stimulus - Failed
2. Obamacare - Unconstitutional.

Looks like Epic Fail Presidency.....

Forum List

Back