Health Care Ruling Shows Judicial Activism Is Alive and Well -- and Living on the Rig

because you like the ruling is no proof its not judicial activism.
You libs believe in judicial activism so you naturally think the other side does it as well.

Show us how Judge Vinson's ruling is judicial activism.

No we dont , you just believe any decision you dont like is judicial activism.

Its a right wing lie that makes it possible for you to retain your failed ideas.

Other judges have ruled it constitutional.

Health care has to be paid for by the government (the people) when individuals fail to cover their own costs.

So by not buying insurance an individual forces his neighbors to pay for his health care.

That is how its constitutional.

Want it gone?

The public Option would solve this all.

Last edited:
You libs believe in judicial activism so you naturally think the other side does it as well.

Its a right wing lie that makes it possible for you to retain your failed ideas

How do you know anybody's ideas have failed? Asswipe.

Its a right wing lie that makes it possible for you to retain your failed ideas

How do you know anybody's ideas have failed? Asswipe.

Because Obama's ignorant ass has said it about 1000 times......

cutting taxes and waging expensive wars have failed this country.

Those were your ideas, you voted for them

What a stupid thing to say. If you think that this is judicial activism then the burden is on YOU to support that proposition. Otherwise, you're arguing from ignorance.

People wanting to call this "judicial activism," have you even read the decision? If not, then you cannot claim it is judicial activism because you don't even know what you're talking about. So far, I haven't been able to find the opinion available anywhere.

But....if this does turn out to be unconstitutional, and we accept that the government cannot force me to buy insurance, can I cancel my car insurance?

Last edited:

Hey stupid, forcing people to buy a product or a service is unconstitional. Show me anywhere in the Constitution where it states the government can force you to buy anything.

You liberals are simply stupid and for some reason you seem to hate freedom.

Even Former Law Professor Obama was against the individual mandate in 2008:

“I note that in 2008, then-Senator Obama supported a health care reform proposal that did not include an individual mandate because he was at that time strongly opposed to the idea, stating that, ‘If a mandate was the solution, we can try that to solve homelessness by mandating everybody to buy a house,’” Judge Vinson wrote in a footnote toward the end of his 78-page ruling Monday.

Judge rules against health law, cites Obama's words - Washington Times

Ouch! It's gotta hurt when someone slaps you down with your own words.

New Topics

Forum List

Back