Health care and Republicans - will you drop coverage now?

Healthcare poll-

• I am right wing and will drop my coverage just to show em!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am right wing and will not drop my coverage.

• I am right wing but personally irresponsible so I have no coverage to begin with

• Not right wing - poll does not apply to me.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Republicans - since you are now forced to take personal responsibility and buy health insurance - will you drop your insurance coverage as a sign of protest? Or will you continue to do what Big Government is not forcing you to do, because its easier?

Wait a minute you fucking moron! If they already have insurance (which they do if you're asking them if they'll drop it) then how can they not have already taken personal responsibilty? You gwad damn monkey ass democrats are dumb. as dirt.

Most GOP trash are bottom feeders that have no insurance and live off government handouts.

Sweetie, those would be Democrats.

Republicans - since you are now forced to take personal responsibility and buy health insurance - will you drop your insurance coverage as a sign of protest? Or will you continue to do what Big Government is not forcing you to do, because its easier?

Wait a minute you fucking moron! If they already have insurance (which they do if you're asking them if they'll drop it) then how can they not have already taken personal responsibilty? You gwad damn monkey ass democrats are dumb. as dirt.

Most GOP trash are bottom feeders that have no insurance and live off government handouts.

bullshit.jpg

Forum List

Back