Health care and Republicans - will you drop coverage now?

Healthcare poll-

• I am right wing and will drop my coverage just to show em!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am right wing and will not drop my coverage.

• I am right wing but personally irresponsible so I have no coverage to begin with

• Not right wing - poll does not apply to me.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Republicans normally do take personal responsiblity for themselves. Democrats are the ones who consistently look for a hand out.

Republicans will have to assume responsiblity for the latest obamamess and clean it up come November.

Republicans - since you are now forced to take personal responsibility and buy health insurance - will you drop your insurance coverage as a sign of protest? Or will you continue to do what Big Government is not forcing you to do, because its easier?

This issue is on hold now and will not be settled until at least after the November elections.

So you'll go ahead and do what the government is forcing you to do, then? Even though its unconstitutional according to the Supreme Tea Party?

The Roberts Opinion: It's Not All Bad - Kate Hicks - [page]

Most GOP trash are bottom feeders that have no insurance and live off government handouts.

WHo's the party of dependency again and votes democrat every cycle? You guessed it, the democrat welfare and entitlement class, moron. Most of the GOP'ers have careers and do not live off of the government like the nanny state leftwing idiocracy. You're a tool for even saying otherwise.
Link?

Link? What link? It isn't conservatives always clamoring for freebies.... it's always folks like yourself.

Most GOP trash are bottom feeders that have no insurance and live off government handouts.

Really? Then why it always you leftist moonbats clamoring for mo free shit?

Fuck off you leftist parasite.

How it is "free shit" to be required to pay for my own health insurance?

Again, I believe you can't comprehend English.

Obama broke a campaign promise, he raised taxes on the middle class. Fail!

WHo's the party of dependency again and votes democrat every cycle? You guessed it, the democrat welfare and entitlement class, moron. Most of the GOP'ers have careers and do not live off of the government like the nanny state leftwing idiocracy. You're a tool for even saying otherwise.
Link?

url

Republicans normally do take personal responsiblity for themselves. Democrats are the ones who consistently look for a hand out.

Republicans will have to assume responsiblity for the latest obamamess and clean it up come November.

"There are more people in the cart than there are people pulling the cart" I forget who said that but I agree. there are more takers now than there are givers.

All the poorest, least educated, and biggest leech states are all the most red.
The GOP are always looking for a handout

"There are more people in the cart than there are people pulling the cart" I forget who said that but I agree. there are more takers now than there are givers.

Or if you are talking Democrats right now, there are more catchers than pitchers. HAHA!!

Yes, because California,Illinois and Michigan are the most redest states in the union. ROFLMFAO!!!
If you look at true conservative states, like Texas and florida, they are the wealthiest states and the live within there means. And wisconsin will be on that list soon as well. Idget!

Last edited:

Yes, because California,Illinois and Michigan are the most redest states in the union. ROFLMFAO!!!
If you look at true conservative states, like Texas and florida, they are the wealthiest states and the live within there means. And wisconsin will be on that list soon as well. Idget!

Let's take at look at the nation's welfare queens,..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb62fpsyhC4]Bill Maher Mississippi - YouTube[/ame]

This issue is on hold now and will not be settled until at least after the November elections.

So you'll go ahead and do what the government is forcing you to do, then? Even though its unconstitutional according to the Supreme Tea Party?

It's going to be funny seeing your reaction when this legislation gets repealed next year.

Sorry.
Don't think Congress will have the votes to override Obama's veto.

Really? What handouts am I receiving? I'd like to know.

Link?

Link? What link? It isn't conservatives always clamoring for freebies.... it's always folks like yourself.
I asked for empirical evidence to justify your assertion. Do you know what the words that I just typed mean?

Really? Then why it always you leftist moonbats clamoring for mo free shit?

Fuck off you leftist parasite.

How it is "free shit" to be required to pay for my own health insurance?

Again, I believe you can't comprehend English.

Obama broke a campaign promise, he raised taxes on the middle class. Fail!
Its not his fault Congress wouldn't allow ObamaCare to pass and that he had to take RomneyCare in the end.

Its not his fault Congress wouldn't allow ObamaCare to pass and that he had to take RomneyCare in the end.

RomneyCare was a national healthcare program? News to me.

It is now.

How is that possible? It was meant to work within one state and supported by the people in that state and portions of it vetoed by Romney where overridden by the state legislature. I don't see how that could have been used as a national program. How can the people of Massachusetts decide what is best for the rest of the country? Are you sure?

RomneyCare was a national healthcare program? News to me.

It is now.

How is that possible? It was meant to work within one state

The version passed in Congress was meant to work across the nation. Perhaps you didn't get that memo.
and supported by the people in that state
And who represents the people of our nation? Is it Congress? Who passed federalized RomneyCare? Was it Congress? Do I need to answer those questions for you or do you understand how our government works?

and portions of it vetoed by Romney where overridden by the state legislature. I don't see how that could have been used as a national program. How can the people of Massachusetts decide what is best for the rest of the country? Are you sure?

You really are a fucking moron.

It is now.

How is that possible? It was meant to work within one state

The version passed in Congress was meant to work across the nation. Perhaps you didn't get that memo.
and supported by the people in that state
And who represents the people of our nation? Is it Congress? Who passed federalized RomneyCare? Was it Congress? Do I need to answer those questions for you or do you understand how our government works?

You just said it was Romney care. Romney care wasn't meant to be federalized. If its Romneycare that means taxes won't be raised. The budget will be balanced. Medicare and Medicade won't be touched. It is popular with the people. And it passed with bipartisan support. Yep that sounds like this bill haha. And I'm the moron? haha. Details matter.

Last edited:
Republicans - since you are now forced to take personal responsibility and buy health insurance - will you drop your insurance coverage as a sign of protest? Or will you continue to do what Big Government is not forcing you to do, because its easier?

Wait a minute you fucking moron! If they already have insurance (which they do if you're asking them if they'll drop it) then how can they not have already taken personal responsibilty?

I didn't say they hadn't already taken personal responsibility, moron.

ugly liberal

Forum List

Back