HEADS UP -- Use the OFFICIAL thread for Kavanaugh Judiciary Hearing on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to state that kav is not doing so well. He way more combative than necessary and seems unable to simply state he drank a lot in HS. He keeps referring to a record that is not relevant to the question. I don't understand what is so difficult about stating - ya, I drank in HS and now I don't drink like an 18 year old anymore -
I suspect that the GOP advised him to come out fighting.

He has.

He does not look good, but looking good is not the objective.

It all depends on Collins and Murkowski now. If they vote to ratify, then Kavanaugh will be confirmed on the Senate floor by a very slim vote.

Who really cares where the thread is. We know what all 400 pages said, right?

The democrats played an evil political game and none of them display any sort of a guilty conscience. We know what it is and so do all of their little pet muppets that post here.

Just summed up the entire thread.

Attention vermin Democrats: the FBI cannot investigate a crime if they do not know when it took place or where it took place.

These two areas have not been corroborated nor substantiated so far in these hearings.

As we've done in the past for elections and hearings, there will ONE OFFICIAL thread for comments, opinions, updates on tomorrow's hearing in the Senate Judiciary Committee..
OFFICIAL -- Kavanaugh Judiciary Committee Thread -- Thurs Sept 27th 2018

After closing, moving, or merging over 200 threads these past 5 days on the topic -- we're out of patience. Other threads will be closed. Repeat violators will be warned.

This thread will be OPENED by 10AM tomorrow morning. Maybe earlier. All threads between now and then will be merged and placed in the "Senate Judiciary Peanut Gallery" thread --- which will CLOSE when this thread opens. Use that one now -- if you can't wait.

The Kavanaugh Hearing Peanut Gallery..

DO NOT POST other threads on this until Friday. And those MAY still be subject to merge and warnings if folks are STILL not complying with using existing open threads on the topic.
As I was sinking into a HATE mode during the Hearings, a ray of sunshine appeared from a person (Senator who I don't like) came forward with my thoughts and then some. Gram Senator from SC. He nailed it and the other Senators Progressive, could not look him in the eye. If you missed it I am sure it will make the Evening news if not sooner. The Democrats are a bunch of lying, obstructionist who have orchestrated the attack from day one, that being when his name was put into play. Just take my word he hit the nail on the head.
upload_2018-9-27_16-20-4.png

I would start a new thread to replace the one deleted, but I am afraid I would get banned for the Mod violation warning about starting new threads. I just wanted to say Lindsey Grahamn was kicking some ass in his remarks. Grassley is doing a good job of shutting down this "bring in the FBI" talk.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't think we want to start a new one or anything... No need to make more workz for the modz over it - don't think anything "important" was really lost per say.

Sure, I want a two year long, bullshit, politically based FBI investigation, which would turn up nothing and destroy my life so you clowns can possibly put some communist sack of shit on the SCOTUS to give you a win!
OH HELL YA!!!! THAT'S WHAT I WANT!!!! :cul2:

not as though anyone was going to read through the 250 pages before commenting. This thread is as good as the other. :/
Not really. We were told not to do that. So it's a violation to do that.
That's how they work.

Meanwhile, I'm in trouble for daring to criticize...as I said I would be.

I have to state that kav is not doing so well. He way more combative than necessary and seems unable to simply state he drank a lot in HS. He keeps referring to a record that is not relevant to the question. I don't understand what is so difficult about stating - ya, I drank in HS and now I don't drink like an 18 year old anymore -
Nice try. Fail.

The FBI thing is a time waster cause the FBI already looked at the accusation and said "not our department" and moved on, but I'm not surprised in the slightest that all the D's are going to try to get one during this.

I refuse to watch to watch this circus. The only thing I saw was a quick cutaway view of the Ford woman looking like a deer caught in the headlights on CNBC while watching stock reports.

Kavanaugh filibusters with conspiracy theories about Clinton, yet refused FBI investigating Ford's allegations! How did Christine Ford know Kavvy and Mark Judge were friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back