Head of Syrian intel’s ‘Palestine Department’ responsible for 'struggle againsts Israel' shot dead

Darkman00

VIP Member
Aug 3, 2018
I look at it as "Winning" .....

Another one bites the dust

Head of Syrian intel’s ‘Palestine Department’ said assassinated

Ahmad Issa Habib reportedly shot in head by unknown assailants; he was responsible for 'the struggle against Israel'

By TOI staff Today, 5:05 pm | 8 comments

Ahmad Issa Habib (Courtesy)

A Syrian military intelligence officer in charge of the army’s “Palestine Department” was assassinated Saturday in the country’s northwest, Arabic media reported.

Ahmad Issa Habib was said to have been shot in the head by unknown assailants in the village of Baarin, west of the city of Hama. Some reports said he was killed in his car, others that he was hit at his home.

According to Israel’s Army Radio, quoting Syrian opposition sources, Habib was the point man in President Bashar Assad’s regime “responsible for the struggle against Israel.”

There was no word on the identity of the shooters or a possible motive.

The reported killing came exactly two weeks after the assassination of a top Syrian chemical weapons and rocket scientist in nearby Masyaf, which some have blamed on Israel’s Mossad spy agency.

Aziz Azbar was killed when his car exploded in Masyaf late on August 4.

869931201000100980987no-e1533541731176-640x400.jpg

Aziz Azbar (via Facebook)

Syrian media blamed Israel for that killing, and a senior official from a Middle East intelligence agency later told the New York Times Israel was behind the attack and said his own intelligence agency had been informed of the Israeli operation.

According to the report, Israel believed that Azbar was leading a classified weapons development program called Sector 4 at the Syrian Scientific Studies and Research Center, and was busy re-building an underground weapons factory to replace the one said destroyed by Israel last year.

Read more: Head of Syrian intel’s ‘Palestine Department’ said assassinated

Mossad...probably Mossad.

If someone told me the Mossad was after me I'd just kill myself, may as well you're dead if they are

I look at it as "Winning" .....

Another one bites the dust

Head of Syrian intel’s ‘Palestine Department’ said assassinated

Ahmad Issa Habib reportedly shot in head by unknown assailants; he was responsible for 'the struggle against Israel'

By TOI staff Today, 5:05 pm | 8 comments

Ahmad Issa Habib (Courtesy)

A Syrian military intelligence officer in charge of the army’s “Palestine Department” was assassinated Saturday in the country’s northwest, Arabic media reported.

Ahmad Issa Habib was said to have been shot in the head by unknown assailants in the village of Baarin, west of the city of Hama. Some reports said he was killed in his car, others that he was hit at his home.

According to Israel’s Army Radio, quoting Syrian opposition sources, Habib was the point man in President Bashar Assad’s regime “responsible for the struggle against Israel.”

There was no word on the identity of the shooters or a possible motive.

The reported killing came exactly two weeks after the assassination of a top Syrian chemical weapons and rocket scientist in nearby Masyaf, which some have blamed on Israel’s Mossad spy agency.

Aziz Azbar was killed when his car exploded in Masyaf late on August 4.

869931201000100980987no-e1533541731176-640x400.jpg

Aziz Azbar (via Facebook)

Syrian media blamed Israel for that killing, and a senior official from a Middle East intelligence agency later told the New York Times Israel was behind the attack and said his own intelligence agency had been informed of the Israeli operation.

According to the report, Israel believed that Azbar was leading a classified weapons development program called Sector 4 at the Syrian Scientific Studies and Research Center, and was busy re-building an underground weapons factory to replace the one said destroyed by Israel last year.

Read more: Head of Syrian intel’s ‘Palestine Department’ said assassinated

what sick world:

"Syrian media blamed...."

imagine the gall of Syria saying one little peep about.....ANYTHING outside their 4-GENOCIDE-walls.

the [indiscriminate] barrel-bombers that they are...

"A Syrian military intelligence officer in charge of the army’s “Palestine Department” was assassinated Saturday in the country’s northwest, Arabic media reported."

"the army's palestine department?"

oh i get it now, that's where the kite-bomb idea took fruition i bet.............terrorists and their mentors !

"Some reports said he was killed in his car, others that he was hit at his home."

(who knows, according to this report from syria) ?

"you rrrr bad man
vvvvery bad man...."

"Azbar was leading a classified weapons development program called Sector 4 at the Syrian Scientific Studies and Research Center - The reported killing came exactly two weeks after the assassination of a top Syrian chemical weapons and rocket scientist in nearby Masyaf, which some have blamed on Israel’s Mossad spy agency.."

Forum List

Back