Head Cameras And Crime Scenes....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I'm reading a book and the cops just fired up a camera at the crime scene....then I thought...do police detectives ever wear those new sport cameras you put on your head...you know the ones the skateboarders wear to capture their stunts from their own perspective?

wouldn't that be a good way for a detective to walk a crime scene...then he could comment on what he sees as he sees it...and have it right on video...as opposed to having a separate camera...?

Just wondering...

If they are detectives, they should be inconspicuous. As well, I doubt it is realistic for a police detective to dress like a skateboarder.

I've read that where dash cams and whatever the cams are called that are worn on the uniform are used, there is no police brutality.

OTOH, I feel for the poor cops who are facing a population that is as armed as ours is becoming. A lot of innocent people are going to get shot.

OTOH, I feel for the poor cops who are facing a population that is as armed as ours is becoming. A lot of innocent people are going to get shot.

Since most cops want civilians to be armed...they must not be too concerned...

Forum List

Back