He talk's to God you know!

Stephanie said:
I personally find that avatar disgusting!! To me that say's a lot about a person.....
It is disgusting that you advocate torture...didnt i tell you to stfu you stupid b?

Just showing people how much i HATE that sort of reply. Venting. whats it to u?

xen said:
I sure hope not. WHo said you did?
No im not.

go f yourself troll.

I'll just say goodbye now and add that you are undoubtedly one of the most ignorant and sorry excuses of a human being I have had the misfortune of coming across. You are unworthy of any of the tme and effort anyone has put into responding to your anti-American, illogical, and/or moronic posts.

In short, you're nothing but a punk with the manners of skunk -- you just come in and stink up the place.

It's just too damned bad and our misfortune your mother didn't practice your favorite form of birth control on YOU.

Wow, don't check the board for an hour and I miss all the fun.

I think xen was trying to illustrate a point by making a bunch of replies similar to what he thought he had been subjected to (in his mind). But it was poorly executed, so it was just stupid.

I wonder, have any "right wing" people been banned, or is it always "lefties"?

xen said:
You are missing the point of my avatar, so go f yourself ahole.
Educate this retard, oh omniscient and all knowing one who uses the English language like Jascha Heifetz playing a Stradivarius... what exactly IS the point of your avatar? For I am but a lowly bug, a mere insect when compared to your great glowing aura of all knowingness!!!!!

Sorry Abbey,
In answer to your question, Bruton is a little town in the West Country of England, quite close to Glastonbury and Stonehenge, it's an ancient Saxon town that was once home to Sir Hugh Sexey who was the auditer to Elizibeth the 1st
Hope that answers your question?

Nuc said:
Wow, don't check the board for an hour and I miss all the fun.

I think xen was trying to illustrate a point by making a bunch of replies similar to what he thought he had been subjected to (in his mind). But it was poorly executed, so it was just stupid.

I wonder, have any "right wing" people been banned, or is it always "lefties"?

Yes, right wing people have been banned. There is at least one lefty Mod at all times, currently that position is filled with Isaac Brock. I am unsure if there are others at this time.

no1tovote4 said:
Yes, right wing people have been banned. There is at least one lefty Mod at all times, currently that position is filled with Isaac Brock. I am unsure if there are others at this time.

I was just wondering, because since I've been here only lefties have been banned. Have there been any right wingers who have been as obnoxious as some of these recent bannees? I don't mean opinions, because that's here all the time, I mean etiquette.

no1tovote4 said:

There are righties on this board who participate in some of the same actions that the lefties who get banned or threats of being banned do, but because they have the prevailing views of this board in their interests, they don't create the ruckus the lefties do. The banning appears more to be about the ruckus created than the actions causing the fuss themselves... but that makes sense and leads to a relatively peaceful board. It is nice to see Arch getting reprimanded, and not even from the lefty mod, so it certainly can go both ways.

The ClayTaurus said:
There are righties on this board who participate in some of the same actions that the lefties who get banned or threats of being banned do, but because they have the prevailing views of this board in their interests, they don't create the ruckus the lefties do. The banning appears more to be about the ruckus created than the actions causing the fuss themselves... but that makes sense and leads to a relatively peaceful board. It is nice to see Arch getting reprimanded, and not even from the lefty mod, so it certainly can go both ways.

I think it is more timeline than it is prevailing viewpoints. Those people have been here sometimes for years while the newbie lefties spend about three seconds on the board before jumping into insults and accusations. I always try to get them to quiet it down for a while until people get used to them, they would then be able to post more things like that. Plus, it is harder to insult and degrade people that you know. It is nice when people like MattSkramer and NE come online, they don't rush to insult and have cogent argument.

It is true that in order to survive on this board as a lefty you need some thick skin though. I just wish more would take it in stride and stick around. The board is more exciting and active when they are around.

Nuc said:
... Have there been any right wingers who have been as obnoxious as some of these recent bannees? I don't mean opinions, because that's here all the time, I mean etiquette.
I've not seen any, although I do get out of hand every so often. :eek:

Really, what I see is trolls just coming in to piss people off..
it's not a left/right thing IMO.

no1tovote4 said:
I think it is more timeline than it is prevailing viewpoints. Those people have been here sometimes for years while the newbie lefties spend about three seconds on the board before jumping into insults and accusations. I always try to get them to quiet it down for a while until people get used to them, they would then be able to post more things like that. Plus, it is harder to insult and degrade people that you know. It is nice when people like MattSkramer and NE come online, they don't rush to insult and have cogent argument.

It is true that in order to survive on this board as a lefty you need some thick skin though. I just wish more would take it in stride and stick around. The board is more exciting and active when they are around.

It's natural because as a right leaning board, right wingers come here for comaraderie, and lefties come to provoke. That's why I came here! But I decided to be more polite.

Mr. P said:
I've not seen any, although I do get out of hand every so often. :eek:

Really, what I see is trolls just coming in to piss people off..
it's not a left/right thing IMO.

That's my point though, it happens on both sides but the right trolls don't piss many people off.

On another board, these left trolls would be treated the same way right trollies on this board are, with other people aiding in their defense by rationally supporting their flawed or incomplete argument. That skips out on the whole resorting to name-calling process because there aren't 10 people brething fire down your neck. I don't really see it as a left or a right thing, or as a fair/unfair thing, just a biproduct of the make-up of the board.

Forum List

Back