He talk's to God you know!

Pasquinade

Rookie
May 31, 2005
Bruton, England
Well well, it seems that the Toxic Texan has a direct line to God! That's amazing I'll bet that he doesn't have to wait on hold.
"Your prayer is in a que and will be answered soon, thank you for your infinate patience"
Anyway, I found it extremley interesting that the Pakistani government's response to the terrible the earthquake that struck that region earlier today causing huge loss of life (over 1,000 souls at the last count) was both swift and immediate, President Musharaf flying to the area to survey the damage, implimenting programes to house survivors, feed them, bring in medical aid, mobilise troops etc all within a few hours of the initial quake, amazing I thought considering that there was no prior warning. But if you look at the US administrations response to hurricane Katrina, plenty of time to prepare possible evacuations, mobilise troops, etc etc, what happened? It was a complete and utter cock up with G. W. once again procrastinating. Maybe he should get his direct link to God checked there could be a fault on the line!

I can't wait till the Muslims take over your country and the only thing you'll be allowed to say is "Allahu Akbar"!

Have you had your house checked for piglet paraphenalia yet?

Hey P, do a compare and contrast of Pakistan v. the USA and figure out the differences. Are you always this stupid or is there something special about the new millenium?

pegwinn said:
Hey P, do a compare and contrast of Pakistan v. the USA and figure out the differences. Are you always this stupid or is there something special about the new millenium?
Well, I guess I'm too stupid to understand your post in the context of this thread..I really hope you're not going where I think you may be going, but try again anyway.

Mr. P said:
Well, I guess I'm too stupid to understand your post in the context of this thread..I really hope you're not going where I think you may be going, but try again anyway.

Was talking to pasquin whatever the thread starter. Hope he is man enough to come back and work his thread. But I doubt it.

"the Toxic Texan "

-Very Mature. I was going to argue with you but your superior deduction of logic thwarted me with "The Toxic Texan". Wow, it's like I'm reading Federalist No.10 for the first time. (I apologize to Alexander Hamilton for that equation, even in joke form it makes me feel sort of bad to say)

Pasquinade said:
Well well, it seems that the Toxic Texan has a direct line to God! That's amazing I'll bet that he doesn't have to wait on hold.
"Your prayer is in a que and will be answered soon, thank you for your infinate patience"
Anyway, I found it extremley interesting that the Pakistani government's response to the terrible the earthquake that struck that region earlier today causing huge loss of life (over 1,000 souls at the last count) was both swift and immediate, President Musharaf flying to the area to survey the damage, implimenting programes to house survivors, feed them, bring in medical aid, mobilise troops etc all within a few hours of the initial quake, amazing I thought considering that there was no prior warning. But if you look at the US administrations response to hurricane Katrina, plenty of time to prepare possible evacuations, mobilise troops, etc etc, what happened? It was a complete and utter cock up with G. W. once again procrastinating. Maybe he should get his direct link to God checked there could be a fault on the line!

what the heck are you talking about?

what the heck are you talking about?
He's talking about a BBC2 report, later debunked by the Guardian of all sources, then backed away from officially by BBC, saying that Bush claimed God 'talked to him.' No truth, just a way to bash Bush and Christians at the same time.

Pasquinade said:

Q: What's the difference between God and the Left?

A: God doesn't live under the delusion that He's a Leftist.

for example: the Left believes that they have the right to redefine God's institution of marriage, the Left believes that they have the right to decide who lives and who dies (abortion and euthynasia), the Left believes they have the right to force their beliefs upon the rest of us (i.e. "diversity", political correctness, "separation of church and state").....

as_a_matter_of_fact.jpg

LINK

Thanks to all for your kind replys to my post. Ok first and foremost I am man enough to come back and reply (pegwinn) second (Mr.P) the UK is not backing down to Islam, in fact we are one of the most racially diverse countries in the world, also we have members of Parliment who are practising Muslims (I don't see any in Congress) and thirdly (theim) maybe you should practice a little tolerance and realise that there are good and bad in all religions not just Islam, oh sorry I forgot only fundamental Christians are right and everyone else is damned is that so?

Pasquinade said:
Thanks to all for your kind replys to my post. Ok first and foremost I am man enough to come back and reply (pegwinn) second (Mr.P) the UK is not backing down to Islam, in fact we are one of the most racially diverse countries in the world, also we have members of Parliment who are practising Muslims (I don't see any in Congress) and thirdly (theim) maybe you should practice a little tolerance and realise that there are good and bad in all religions not just Islam, oh sorry I forgot only fundamental Christians are right and everyone else is damned is that so?

Hey! You didn't answer my question, and it was a polite one.

-Abbey

Pasquinade said:
... second (Mr.P) the UK is not backing down to Islam, ...
Really? I guess ya have yer eyes wide shut. Typical.

Sun Sep 25, 7:56 PM ET

LONDON - The Tate Britain museum has removed a work made up of sacred texts from Christianity, Judaism and Islam torn and mounted on glass to avoid offending religious sensibilities following the July transit bombings in London, the museum said Sunday.

The museum said it was particularly concerned that John Latham's piece "God Is Great" could upset Muslims. It pulled the work from an exhibition of Latham's art despite his objection.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050925..._artwork_pulled

Muslims Win Toy Pigs Ban

NOVELTY pig calendars and toys have been banned from a council office — in case they offend Muslim staff.

Workers in the benefits department at Dudley Council, West Midlands, were told to remove or cover up all pig-related items, including toys, porcelain figures, calendars and even a tissue box featuring Winnie the Pooh and Piglet.

Bosses acted after a Muslim complained about pig-shaped stress relievers delivered to the council in the run-up to the Islamic festival of Ramadan.

Muslims are barred from eating pork in the Koran and consider pigs unclean.

Councillor Mahbubur Rahman, a practising Muslim, backed the ban. He said: “It’s a tolerance of people’s beliefs.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005450600,00.html

Pasquinade said:

How about radical Christians aren't flying passenger planes into buildings, beheading kidnap victims, and waging unrestricted warfare against a civilian populace while fundament Islamists ARE?

It isn't a matter of which religion is correct. It is a matter of which religion is DOING what to WHOM.

Pasquinade said:

Good, Glad to see you are back. Now, you wanna do that compare and contrast the Pakistan tragedy with the Katrina mess? Last chance to strike a blow or run like hell. Guys like Mr P and Hobbit know exactly what is fixing to happen to you because they do it quite well to others. If you don't respond, no one will think less of you. C'mon. Take your shot, I dare you.

KarlMarx said:
for example: the Left believes that they have the right to redefine God's institution of marriage, the Left believes that they have the right to decide who lives and who dies (abortion and euthynasia), the Left believes they have the right to force their beliefs upon the rest of us (i.e. "diversity", political correctness, "separation of church and state").....
:sleep: wow, Ive never heard anyone talking about these topics in the lib scene. expecially marriage(thats u guys defining it, not the libs), euthynasia, and PC..
LOL! and abortion? I would love for it to be banned, so i can watch your expressions when back alley abortion multiplies by the thousands. Got a coat hanger handy?

xen said:
:sleep: wow, Ive never heard anyone talking about these topics in the lib scene. expecially marriage(thats u guys defining it, not the libs), euthynasia, and PC..
LOL! and abortion? I would love for it to be banned, so i can watch your expressions when back alley abortion multiplies by the thousands. Got a coat hanger handy?

Only a sick fuck would wish that on anyone.

Forum List

Back