Attention Veterans!!!

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
I will again be posting my Veteran thread on Nov. 11.

We have many new members since last year so…if you are a Veteran, Active duty, Guard/Reserve and would like to be included on the USMB Veteran list……
Please PM me your rank, dates of service, branch and MOS (job).

*Please, try to keep this in new posts so all can read and respond*
Maybe a Mod will even make it a sticky, but still, who reads announcements often?

PS…If you gave me information last year I still have it.

Thanks
Mr. P

USAF, 1968 - 1972 San Antonio, Texas and on to the globe including Viet Nam. Tennessee Air National Guard, 1983 - 1992 Memphis, Tennessee and on to Grenada, Germany, Italy, Panama, Saudi Arabia, Irag and several other missions. Retirement wasn't worth it so I quit in 1992. Too many wars. Too many distractions and too many broken promises from the powers that were. Republicans can't be trusted for the health and common good for the troops. That's my experience and my overview.

Psychoblues said:
USAF, 1968 - 1972 San Antonio, Texas and on to the globe including Viet Nam. Tennessee Air National Guard, 1983 - 1992 Memphis, Tennessee and on to Grenada, Germany, Italy, Panama, Saudi Arabia, Irag and several other missions. Retirement wasn't worth it so I quit in 1992. Too many wars. Too many distractions and too many broken promises from the powers that were. Republicans can't be trusted for the health and common good for the troops. That's my experience and my overview.

thank you for your service

Agreed that I don't trust people. But I do trust people in general. I just don't trust Republicans. Most of them have no idea as to how their party has disrupted American lives and opportunities. Republicans oppose fair labor laws. Republicans oppose responsible environmental laws. Republicans wish to restrict the rights of common peoples to vote. Republicans destroy any thoughts of proper compensation to our beloved veterans for their unselfish contributions to our country. They demonstrate this by continually voting to reduce or completely deny the veteran's existence, much less their claims.

I've tried, believe me. But Republicans dissappoint me practically every time I've ever tried to work with them. I'm an old and tired politician. I've tried for years to understand them. It's all about money, cronyism and personal power for them. Nothing else. In the 2005 day of Republicanism there are no true believers. There are only those subject to their whims with no idea as to what consequenses might lay ahead.

on edit:
The post to whom I was replying has been deleted. I'll learn to "quote" as I become more adjusted to the tactics of this board.

I am not a WAR hero. All the heroes are buried and subjected to the grace of GOD. I am only a veteran. Maybe that's the problem with some of you. GOD bless the heroes and to hell with the luckiest of the veterans even though they might well have been buried along with all the rest of the heroes.

GWB is no hero or veteran. He avoided national service when called upon and he even avoided the miniscule demands his service asked of him. CHICKENHAWK from the word "GO".

But I, like thousands of others, went where we were ordered, did what was instructed and ordered and came home with the subsequent scars that continue to afflict us. Republicans continue to ignore us and the message is clear of this.

• Thanks
Reactions: Nuc
Psychoblues said:
I am not a WAR hero. All the heroes are buried and subjected to the grace of GOD. I am only a veteran. Maybe that's the problem with some of you. GOD bless the heroes and to hell with the luckiest of the veterans even though they might well have been buried along with all the rest of the heroes.

GWB is no hero or veteran. He avoided national service when called upon and he even avoided the miniscule demands his service asked of him. CHICKENHAWK from the word "GO".

But I, like thousands of others, went where we were ordered, did what was instructed and ordered and came home with the subsequent scars that continue to afflict us. Republicans continue to ignore us and the message is clear of this.

You sure are a whiney-ass fuck for a supposed veteran. Did Tom Cruise play you in a movie?

GunnyL said:
You sure are a whiney-ass fuck for a supposed veteran. Did Tom Cruise play you in a movie?

I'll meet you anytime, anywhere for a whine-off contest, gunnyL. You challenge, you pay the price.

Here's an acronym for you, POS, that's what you represent.

Psychoblues said:
I'll meet you anytime, anywhere for a whine-off contest, gunnyL. You challenge, you pay the price.

Here's an acronym for you, POS, that's what you represent.

Blow that smoke up someone else's ass, old man. Your posts alone are evidence you don't have anywhere near what it takes to strap it on with me.

What you represent is everything wrong with this Nation, jackass.

Forum List

Back