"He says he has a jobs plan to Win The Future. WTF, I know," Palin said, spelling out

Again with the personal attacks. Forget the message, shoot the messenger. Do you guys realize how bitter and partisan these kinds of comments make you look?
Not to mention generalizing and projecting.

And anyone with liberalism is a disease in their sig line should never call anyone a hack. OMG WTF, GTFO

Liberalism is a fucking mental disorder!

Anyone with your name on a message board should automatically be banned just because.:eusa_hand:

And why is that? Against freedoms are we?
YOU sure seem to be. Pardon some of us while we illustrate your absurdities by being the same:eusa_hand:

What freedoms am I against, please tell me.

I strongly support your right to run for President even though you are an idiot.

Again with the personal attacks. Forget the message, shoot the messenger. Do you guys realize how bitter and partisan these kinds of comments make you look?
Not to mention generalizing and projecting.

And anyone with liberalism is a disease in their sig line should never call anyone a hack. OMG WTF, GTFO

Liberalism is a fucking mental disorder!

Funny you should say that right after saying, " generalizing and projecting".
I don't like Palin for many sane reasons, being a partisan cry baby is one of them.

It makes me sad when you guys and gals bad-mouth my secret sweetie, Sarah. I think she's dreamy and knowing how to field dress a moose is a big plus for her. Sarah rocks.

If you think she actually does any of that.... Well then she really must be her sweetie. Just beware if you come dirty, she doesn't like it too much. ;)

It makes me sad when you guys and gals bad-mouth my secret sweetie, Sarah. I think she's dreamy and knowing how to field dress a moose is a big plus for her. Sarah rocks.

If you think she actually does any of that.... Well then she really must be her sweetie. Just beware if you come dirty, she doesn't like it too much. ;)

Why am I not surprised at your lack of substance.

Personal attack FTW

Why am I not surprised at your lack of substance.

Personal attack FTW

You started the personal attacks first honey. ;)

Inside sources are confirming, privately, that Sarah Palin is STILL not running for President.

I like to share these scoops with the libs who are still crazy cuckoo mad nuts about all things Sarah.

That is all.

Inside sources are confirming, privately, that Sarah Palin is STILL not running for President.

I like to share these scoops with the libs who are still crazy cuckoo mad nuts about all things Sarah.

That is all.
Sarah is a Boogeyman of sorts...LOL:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKoZMke594A]I'm Your Boogie Man-KC And The Sunshine Band (With lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

That is all.

Inside sources say that Jesse Jackson, al sharpton, whoopi, and Rosie odonnell are also not running. See the similarities?

That is all.

Inside sources say that Jesse Jackson, al sharpton, whoopi, and Rosie odonnell are also not running. See the similarities?
None whatsoever. No relation at all.

that's because they are bitter and partisan..very ugly people inside.

That is all.

None whatsoever. No relation at all.
Well that is because you are an idiot.
Oh! And Kerry and Gore are not running either, but The T is.

I find it just a bit funny how the very same people that support the nouveau rich first couple and the ridiculous bull shit they pull, can criticize someone who is based in reality. Is that what bothers you clowns, Palin doesn't play the new rich act like the O'Bamma's....... the opulent vacations on the taxpayer's dollar, the preaching to America about nutrition and then publicly consuming huge portions of extraordinarily expensive foods to keep padding onto the enormous caboose that is Muchelle's ass. Or the prostituting herself to every lousy talk show on the boob tube......... Jimmy Fallon Michelle..... really, potato sack races on Jimmy Fallon's awful show......or half pushups on Ellen(got to show support to America's #1 lesbian....patronizing)? Never any criticism of the America hating ASS in the White House....... why not hypocrites?

Nuevo rich? Really? Because her income went up significantly with her book deals and TLC show.

No, she didn't take vacations on the taxpayer dollar, she did it on the donations people made to her super PAC, all the while lying about running for president.

Palin doesn't preach about nutrition, she preaches nothing more than far right talking points.

As far as "prostituting" herself? Palin is the biggest fucking whore FAUX Nooze has!

But.........keep up with the partisan hackery.

I find it just a bit funny how the very same people that support the nouveau rich first couple and the ridiculous bull shit they pull, can criticize someone who is based in reality. Is that what bothers you clowns, Palin doesn't play the new rich act like the O'Bamma's....... the opulent vacations on the taxpayer's dollar, the preaching to America about nutrition and then publicly consuming huge portions of extraordinarily expensive foods to keep padding onto the enormous caboose that is Muchelle's ass. Or the prostituting herself to every lousy talk show on the boob tube......... Jimmy Fallon Michelle..... really, potato sack races on Jimmy Fallon's awful show......or half pushups on Ellen(got to show support to America's #1 lesbian....patronizing)? Never any criticism of the America hating ASS in the White House....... why not hypocrites?

Nuevo rich? Really? Because her income went up significantly with her book deals and TLC show.

No, she didn't take vacations on the taxpayer dollar, she did it on the donations people made to her super PAC, all the while lying about running for president.

Palin doesn't preach about nutrition, she preaches nothing more than far right talking points.

As far as "prostituting" herself? Palin is the biggest fucking whore FAUX Nooze has!

But.........keep up with the partisan hackery.

Holy shit. she is prostituting herself. Palin was a candidate for VICE PRESIENT and a Governor of a state..I'd say she has as much room to SPEAK on issues AS ANYONE.
And do you accuse Bill Clinton of prostituting or call him a WHORE?...you sexist pig.

Last edited:
The mods need to create a general liberal hate room. All these hate Bush or Palin threads are childish. Despite their political affiliations both are 2 things.

Honorable people

NOT RUNNING FOR OFFICE

/rant

Forum List

Back