"He says he has a jobs plan to Win The Future. WTF, I know," Palin said, spelling out

Do you know how bitter and partisan Palin sounds?
And the Alaskan people should be proud, they elected someone who writes WTF.
I was waiting for an OMG and a LOL.

So you perceive being able to relate to todays generation (you know, the next set of leaders of our country) is a bad thing? She has kids that communicate like this. Get with the times.

If our next generation of leaders say WTF and speak like their teenage daughters, especially when speaking about American jobs we are screwed. I am sorry, I have no desire for my politicians to say WTF.

You'e leaders don't have a firm grasp of the situation. In fact they don't have a firm grasp on sanity.

If they did they'd never stop saying WTF.

The fact that they don't makes everyone who wants a better future say it every time they make another empty statement.

Winning the Future. Another in a long litany of fairly meaningless verbal farts from the Obama Administration.

It was stupid when it first got used.

It was stupid every time thereafter.

It will continue to be stupid as long as they keep using such empty noise as a rhetorical tool.

And The ONE likes that meaningless claptrap phrase.

I was just doing a little research on Agenda 21 because some of the moonbats like Roboloon are all worked up over that UN crap. I discovered an Obama Executive Order related to Agenda 21.

It says, in part:

Section 1. Policy. Sixteen percent of the American population lives in rural counties. Strong, sustainable rural communities are essential to winning the future and ensuring American competitiveness in the years ahead. * * * *
See: Obama Signs Agenda 21-Related Executive Order

For the actual (pdf version) order, try this link: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/DCPD-201100431/pdf/DCPD-201100431.pdf

:cuckoo:

Seriously, WTF?

Last edited:
Winning the Future. Another in a long litany of fairly meaningless verbal farts from the Obama Administration.

It will continue to be stupid as long as they keep using such empty noise as a rhetorical tool.

I was just doing a little research on Agenda 21 because some of the moonbats like Roboloon are all worked up over that UN crap. I discovered an Obama Executive Order related to Agenda 21.

It says, in part:

Section 1. Policy. Sixteen percent of the American population lives in rural counties. Strong, sustainable rural communities are essential to winning the future and ensuring American competitiveness in the years ahead. * * * *

For the actual (pdf version) order, try this link: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/DCPD-201100431/pdf/DCPD-201100431.pdf

Seriously, WTF?

Yeah...........seriously...........WTF?

Winning the Future is a book by former U.S. Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich that outlines what Gingrich thinks needs to be done in America. Published in 2005 by Regnery Publishing, Themes include: Social Security reform, immigration reform, education reform, increasing the usage of health savings accounts, allowing the disabled the option of working, and American interests within the world trading system.

The book was dubbed a possible policy statement for a potential Gingrich run in the 2008 presidential election.[citation needed]

Winning the Future - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It says, in part:

Seriously, WTF?

Yeah...........seriously...........WTF?

Winning the Future is a book by former U.S. Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich that outlines what Gingrich thinks needs to be done in America. Published in 2005 by Regnery Publishing, Themes include: Social Security reform, immigration reform, education reform, increasing the usage of health savings accounts, allowing the disabled the option of working, and American interests within the world trading system.

The book was dubbed a possible policy statement for a potential Gingrich run in the 2008 presidential election.[citation needed]

Winning the Future - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OMG, it's published by Regnery, that right wingnut outfit.

Forum List

Back