"He says he has a jobs plan to Win The Future. WTF, I know," Palin said, spelling out

Again with the personal attacks. Forget the message, shoot the messenger. Do you guys realize how bitter and partisan these kinds of comments make you look?

Do you know how bitter and partisan Palin sounds?
And the Alaskan people should be proud, they elected someone who writes WTF.
I was waiting for an OMG and a LOL.

I watched her last night and she is still the same old low class dipshit she was before. Why are all of their voices like nails on a chalkboard? Cringeworthy.

What makes her low class?

I respect the woman and think she makes a great role model for young girls. Just like Obama makes a great role model for young black males in our county.

She isn't running for office so the left can withdraw their claws now I think.

Again with the personal attacks. Forget the message, shoot the messenger. Do you guys realize how bitter and partisan these kinds of comments make you look?

Don't forget :lol:

So you perceive being able to relate to todays generation (you know, the next set of leaders of our country) is a bad thing? She has kids that communicate like this. Get with the times.

So you perceive being able to relate to todays generation (you know, the next set of leaders of our country) is a bad thing? She has kids that communicate like this. Get with the times.

If our next generation of leaders say WTF and speak like their teenage daughters, especially when speaking about American jobs we are screwed. I am sorry, I have no desire for my politicians to say WTF.

If our next generation of leaders say WTF and speak like their teenage daughters, especially when speaking about American jobs we are screwed. I am sorry, I have no desire for my politicians to say WTF.

You're just being a hack, Biden says so.

Biden on an open mic: "THIS IS A BIG FUCKING DEAL" spoke in the whitehouse

Now, in the words of todays generation STFU

At least he was adult enough to say fuck.
If you like Palin you are a hack, so in the words of an adult who is allowed to swear.... Kiss my ass! :)
Oh! And I just LOL'd.

Especially when speaking about jobs.... You mean like:

"SHOVEL READY WASN'T SO SHOVEL READY AFTER ALL. HAHAHAHA"

Spoken by an laughed about by OBAMA on an open mic in a meeting.

Again.......

STFU

And anyone with liberalism is a disease in their sig line should never call anyone a hack. OMG WTF, GTFO

President Palin today said, " . . . ."

Fill it in. It doesn't matter.

If Sarah ever got the gig, the heads of our resident libs here would simultaneously EXplode!

Meanwhile, should we fill them in?

Pssst.

She's not running.

Here we are three years in and he is still repeating the same old stuff. Jobs plan to win the future is so passe now. He needs something nice and new and shiney. With this admin, we won't get it.
he doesn't have anything else. 'Hope And Change' has morphed to 'Divide and Conquer' through class warfare.

Economic performance he can't run on at all.

What exactly are YOU running on?

It makes me sad when you guys and gals bad-mouth my secret sweetie, Sarah. I think she's dreamy and knowing how to field dress a moose is a big plus for her. Sarah rocks.

Hey, she does dress like a moose as a matter of fact.

Here we are three years in and he is still repeating the same old stuff. Jobs plan to win the future is so passe now. He needs something nice and new and shiney. With this admin, we won't get it.

He's swears to God this time he really means it.

He has a jobs plan he's waiting to implement.......as soon as we give him 4 more years.

Forum List

Back