"He says he has a jobs plan to Win The Future. WTF, I know," Palin said, spelling out

She's little more than the newest, most pathetic, kind of pop culture victim, a washed-up reality star.

I watched her last night and she is still the same old low class dipshit she was before. Why are all of their voices like nails on a chalkboard? Cringeworthy.

Again with the personal attacks. Forget the message, shoot the messenger. Do you guys realize how bitter and partisan these kinds of comments make you look?

Again with the personal attacks. Forget the message, shoot the messenger. Do you guys realize how bitter and partisan these kinds of comments make you look?

NO they don't know because to know that have to see themselves and it is very hard to see anything that is shallow, superficial and more concerned with "style" over substance, i.e. they voted for Obama cause he gave good speeches not because he was qualified!

I mean here's Obama saying "oh the insurance companies they can give the contraceptives for free".. IDIOT has NO idea evidently that the Premiums the religious employers will pay will BE BUYING the contraceptives they would be GIVING for FREE!

And that's because like them.. they don't comprehend that there is NO such thing as a FREE LUNCH!

I find it just a bit funny how the very same people that support the nouveau rich first couple and the ridiculous bull shit they pull, can criticize someone who is based in reality. Is that what bothers you clowns, Palin doesn't play the new rich act like the O'Bamma's....... the opulent vacations on the taxpayer's dollar, the preaching to America about nutrition and then publicly consuming huge portions of extraordinarily expensive foods to keep padding onto the enormous caboose that is Muchelle's ass. Or the prostituting herself to every lousy talk show on the boob tube......... Jimmy Fallon Michelle..... really, potato sack races on Jimmy Fallon's awful show......or half pushups on Ellen(got to show support to America's #1 lesbian....patronizing)? Never any criticism of the America hating ASS in the White House....... why not hypocrites?

One trusts you’ll make the same post when a democratic or liberal politician is personally attacked.

Otherwise, it’s a consequence of there being little difference between democrat and republican.

Obama’s subject to personal attack by the right, Bush was by the left, Clinton by the right, Reagan by the left…

So, yes, Palin is cringeworthy because of her policy positions, not how she speaks.

Here we are three years in and he is still repeating the same old stuff. Jobs plan to win the future is so passe now. He needs something nice and new and shiney. With this admin, we won't get it.

One trusts you’ll make the same post when a democratic or liberal politician is personally attacked.

Otherwise, it’s a consequence of there being little difference between democrat and republican.

Obama’s subject to personal attack by the right, Bush was by the left, Clinton by the right, Reagan by the left…

So, yes, Palin is cringeworthy because of her policy positions, not how she speaks.

There are always people who go after individuals on the other side with personal attacks and it is regretable no matter who the target is. I do think however that Palin gets vilified far out of proportion to anything she's ever said or done.

Here we are three years in and he is still repeating the same old stuff. Jobs plan to win the future is so passe now. He needs something nice and new and shiney. With this admin, we won't get it.
he doesn't have anything else. 'Hope And Change' has morphed to 'Divide and Conquer' through class warfare.

Economic performance he can't run on at all.

I am sure you CAN'T come up with Palin policy positions that make you cringe, but based on your bias, let me see IF what I know about Palin's positions would make you cringe??
1) She believes that a person is responsible for themself.. NOT the govt.!
2) She believes though the Constitution clearly states the Govt. is responsible for
national defense. But you find that "cringeworthy"?
3) She believes in FAIR taxation i.e. Warren Buffett's Secretary paying 15+% or MORE on her $150,000+ annual salary.. Is that Cringeworthy?
4) Palin believes that Obama has a right to deduct from his taxes $100,000+ each year for long term capital losses.. Is that "cringeworthy"?
5) She thinks Obama is a hypocrite though for CRITICIZING people using these tax loopholes like his donating ONLY 14% of his salary while his brother lives in a $12/hut
but you find that "cringeworthy"???

These are just a few that I think you would find "cringeworthy"???

Tell me more that you find "cringeworthy" like when she said:
PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."

But due to Tina Fey, SNL, and MSM.. what do you remember?

Is that "cringeworthy" when Palin STATED the facts and yet MSM lied about it?

Share with me more of her "cringeworthy" policy positions???

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. It is well known Obama is a proponent of the French 4-day work week. She was just referencing the suggested "new" weekend days of the week.

It makes me sad when you guys and gals bad-mouth my secret sweetie, Sarah. I think she's dreamy and knowing how to field dress a moose is a big plus for her. Sarah rocks.

Forum List

Back