He said he wouldn’t join his company’s Bible study. After being let go, he’s suing.

..all that stuff about Moses was made up..

Moses is another great role model, here he is in action trashing an Egyptian slave driver in Exodus 2:11..:)

"Eat this Jack"
Moses-fugit_zps7d0e0ed7.jpg
This is getting dumber by the post.

Look at it this way mate, the 'Job Description" for prophets read something like-
"Fame guaranteed, but life expectancy uncertain, so must be prepared to be killed by the Establishment", so no wonder some of them didn't want the job..:)

Below: JC in action against the Estab-

1- "Just you stick with me chum"
2- "Thanks JC, you're my main man"
3- "Hey kiddo, why do you talk to bums like him?"
4- "On yer bikes you numbnuts!"

jesus-run-in_zpsg2rv9qne.jpg

Look at it this way mate, the 'Job Description" for prophets read something like-
"Fame guaranteed, but life expectancy uncertain, so must be prepared to be killed by the Establishment", so no wonder some of them didn't want the job..:)

Below: JC in action against the Estab-

1- "Just you stick with me chum"
2- "Thanks JC, you're my main man"
3- "Hey kiddo, why do you talk to bums like him?"
4- "On yer bikes you numbnuts!"

jesus-run-in_zpsg2rv9qne.jpg
Jesus was a con man, and not very good at it since they nailed him to wood for his con job.

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the Great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.
the christian bible was compiled throughout the 4th century and completed near its end ~ 396 ad, many of the quotes of previous posts:

And since Jesus is God in the flesh, Jesus is holy, sinless, perfect.

Since the Bible clearly states in numerous places that homosexuality is a sin,

"If any place will not welcome you or listen to you, shake the dust off your feet when you leave, as a testimony against them" (Mark 6:11)

"It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)

are forgeries and have no relevance to the events of the 1st century or the religion of Antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty through their own action.

the christian bible is a political document disguised as a religion.
The Scriptures were already written long before that. The Canon was put together by the councils, but your conspiracy theory that the entire Bible is a forgery (if that's what you believe) is ignorant and demonstrably untrue. No biblical scholar worth his salt believes any of that stuff that you probably got from an atheist website run by an angry, pimply faced anti-Christian.

Give it a rest. People have been trying to discredit the Bible and destroy Christianity for thousands of years. You're not the first, and you won't be the last. And I guarantee you, time will show how wrong you are.

Aargh I can't figger out the complicated quote/multiquote system in USMB, and even worse it makes it look like some people have said things that they've not said, with the end result that it's hard to tell who said what.
I'm a moderator at another forum and we do things more streamlined there, in fact I think I'll take a break from USMB and go have a cup of hot sweet tea and a lie down over there..:)

As I've been saying for years, the lefties who preach "tolerance" are the least tolerant people of all. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't try to force their authoritarian views under the barrel of a gun, by the force of government. Which is why I said earlier that North Korea is up your alley.

You got that right, sister. Barrel of a government gun indeed.

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the Great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.
the christian bible was compiled throughout the 4th century and completed near its end ~ 396 ad, many of the quotes of previous posts:

And since Jesus is God in the flesh, Jesus is holy, sinless, perfect.

Since the Bible clearly states in numerous places that homosexuality is a sin,

"If any place will not welcome you or listen to you, shake the dust off your feet when you leave, as a testimony against them" (Mark 6:11)

"It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)

are forgeries and have no relevance to the events of the 1st century or the religion of Antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty through their own action.

the christian bible is a political document disguised as a religion.
The Scriptures were already written long before that. The Canon was put together by the councils, but your conspiracy theory that the entire Bible is a forgery (if that's what you believe) is ignorant and demonstrably untrue. No biblical scholar worth his salt believes any of that stuff that you probably got from an atheist website run by an angry, pimply faced anti-Christian.

Give it a rest. People have been trying to discredit the Bible and destroy Christianity for thousands of years. You're not the first, and you won't be the last. And I guarantee you, time will show how wrong you are.

The Canon was put together by the councils, but your conspiracy theory that the entire Bible is a forgery (if that's what you believe) is ignorant and demonstrably untrue.

over a period of an entire century for the reason: which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire and is based on documents that have no original content /copies and what versions that were used were redacted and many were not used at all.

- and demonstrably untrue.

there are countless forgery's throughout the christian bible:

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”.

the above is a forgery -

you have it backwards:

upload_2018-9-9_19-38-34.jpeg

it is the false religion of christianity that has been persecuting and victimizing innocent people for thousands of years - the religion of Antiquity, The Triumph of Good vs Evil is all that is directly prescribed by the Almighty your 10000 page document is a political and selfish persuasion disguised as a religion - but you already know that as do all the other christian members of this forum, you are all the same.

Incidentally, Jesus never said a word about GLBT's one way or another, NOT A SINGLE FRIGGIN WORD, so it can't have been a big issue for him.
There are many things Jesus didn't talk about. Rape, bestiality, necrophilia, cannibalism, the list goes on. Does that mean He doesn't care about those things? Let's not throw common sense out the window. :)

Jesus did however talk about marriage, and he reaffirmed the original definition of marriage, going all the way back to Genesis. Here is what Jesus said:

He said to them, “Have you not read that He Who made them in the first place made them man and woman? It says, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother and will live with his wife. The two will become one.’ So they are no longer two but one. Let no man divide what God has put together.” (Matthew 19:4-6)​

IF Jesus had wanted to change the definition of marriage, that would have been a perfect opportunity to do so. But what did he do? Just the opposite. He reaffirmed the definition from Genesis, that marriage is between a man and a woman. Not two men or two women.
fortunately the USA is secular and religious beliefs have little to no bearing.

Forum List

Back