He said he wouldn’t join his company’s Bible study. After being let go, he’s suing.

I just think that it’s hypocritical to quote Jesus and deny gays their product. Not very Christian of you. Jesus would not approve.

You're wrong. We are taught to love, but we are also talk to speak the truth. In fact, you can't have love without truth. Truth and love go hand-in-hand. What you don't seem to understand is that it is possible to convey a message to someone, even one that they may not like, in a way that acknowledges the value and dignity of the individual. That's how Jesus was. For example, while everyone else was shaming the woman caught in adultery, and wanting to stone her, he was loving and kind, and lifted her up. He gave her her dignity, then said "Go and sin no more." Notice that he didn't give her the impression that the adultery was OK to continue.

Based on everything I've read about the baker's case, he was kind and respectful, not combative at all. He simply told them that the type of artwork they wanted was not something he does. In light of that, I agree with those who have said that he was targeted, because there is a much bigger agenda at play here.

Incidentally, Jesus never said a word about GLBT's one way or another, NOT A SINGLE FRIGGIN WORD, so it can't have been a big issue for him.
There are many things Jesus didn't talk about. Rape, bestiality, necrophilia, cannibalism, the list goes on. Does that mean He doesn't care about those things? Let's not throw common sense out the window. :)

Jesus did however talk about marriage, and he reaffirmed the original definition of marriage, going all the way back to Genesis. Here is what Jesus said:

He said to them, “Have you not read that He Who made them in the first place made them man and woman? It says, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother and will live with his wife. The two will become one.’ So they are no longer two but one. Let no man divide what God has put together.” (Matthew 19:4-6)​

IF Jesus had wanted to change the definition of marriage, that would have been a perfect opportunity to do so. But what did he do? Just the opposite. He reaffirmed the definition from Genesis, that marriage is between a man and a woman. Not two men or two women.

They frame the debate in a way that is deceptive, under the banner of security, or "equality" or other things, when the real agenda is something else entirely.
Yes, I know. That perfectly describes your smoke and mirrors you ise to hide your homophobia. Knowing that "waaaaah, I don't like it" is not only a weak argument but also belies the fact that your claim you are libertarian is shaky, you parade out a bunch of bullshit instead.

Last edited:
They frame the debate in a way that is deceptive, under the banner of security, or "equality" or other things, when the real agenda is something else entirely.
Yes, I know. That perfectly describes your smoke and mirrors you ise to hide your homophobia. Knowing that "waaaaah, I don't like it" is not only a weak argument but also belies the fact that your claim you are libertarian is a lie, you parade out a bunch of bullshit instead.

Wow, that's so original. The funny thing is, you're projecting. Instead of understanding /accepting the fact that people have differing views, and instead of trying to come up with a solution that recognizes everyone's rights, you childishly lash out at others who don't adhere to your culturally Marxist indoctrinated views. "Waaah waaaaah, they don't agree with me, time for the name-calling! Homophobe! Poopy head!" It really is just a way to try to silence people. It's what cultural Marxists constantly do. In fact, it's right out of Saul Alinsky's handbook. As I've been saying for years, the lefties who preach "tolerance" are the least tolerant people of all. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't try to force their authoritarian views under the barrel of a gun, by the force of government. Which is why I said earlier that North Korea is up your alley.

I just think that it’s hypocritical to quote Jesus and deny gays their product. Not very Christian of you. Jesus would not approve.

You're wrong. We are taught to love, but we are also talk to speak the truth. In fact, you can't have love without truth. Truth and love go hand-in-hand. What you don't seem to understand is that it is possible to convey a message to someone, even one that they may not like, in a way that acknowledges the value and dignity of the individual. That's how Jesus was. For example, while everyone else was shaming the woman caught in adultery, and wanting to stone her, he was loving and kind, and lifted her up. He gave her her dignity, then said "Go and sin no more." Notice that he didn't give her the impression that the adultery was OK to continue.

Based on everything I've read about the baker's case, he was kind and respectful, not combative at all. He simply told them that the type of artwork they wanted was not something he does. In light of that, I agree with those who have said that he was targeted, because there is a much bigger agenda at play here.
Ya, being nice and respectful is a war in the US. One nation at each other’s throats. Jesus would definitely not approve, as he may even have been gay himself, if you care to look at the evidence

Ya, being nice and respectful is a war in the US. One nation under hate. Jesus would definitely not approve,

I agree, Jesus would not approve of hating others. I already said that, a few times. I said that we are taught to love others… even our enemies. And as I said earlier, we were also told to speak the truth, in love. I've noticed that you keep ignoring what I'm saying and repeating the same things.
as he may even have been gay himself, if you care to look at the evidence

I'm still not sure if you're trolling with that comment, or if you actually believe that. If you actually believe that, then you have zero understanding of the nature and character of God. God is holy, sinless, perfect. And since Jesus is God in the flesh, Jesus is holy, sinless, perfect. Since the Bible clearly states in numerous places that homosexuality is a sin, do you see how absurd it is to claim that Jesus was gay? That's why I think you must be trolling. :) I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, and not assume that you actually believe that.

Since this thread is getting ever more deeper into theology, perhaps it might be best to discuss such matters in a proper "Religion" thread somewhere where we can duke it out?
For example some people seem to be suggesting that Jesus was God, even though he made it perfectly clear a number of times that he wasn't, e.g.-
"I am going to the Father, for my Father is greater than I" (John 14:28 )
"Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone" (Luke 18:19)
"Only God knows when Judgment Day will be, I don't know myself" (Mark 13:32)
"I say nothing of my own accord, i only say what my father tells me to say.." (John 12:49)
"I am going to my Father and your Father, my God and your God" (John 20:17)

And God himself said - "This is my beloved son, listen to him" (Matt 17:5)

PS- another thing:- although Jesus never told us to hate nonchristians, he certainly told us to avoid them and have nothing to do with them-
"If any place will not welcome you or listen to you, shake the dust off your feet when you leave, as a testimony against them" (Mark 6:11)
Likewise, he warned us of the folly of inviting them into our countries-
"It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)

Last edited:
Ya, being nice and respectful is a war in the US. One nation under hate. Jesus would definitely not approve,

I agree, Jesus would not approve of hating others. I already said that, a few times. I said that we are taught to love others… even our enemies. And as I said earlier, we were also told to speak the truth, in love. I've noticed that you keep ignoring what I'm saying and repeating the same things.
as he may even have been gay himself, if you care to look at the evidence

I'm still not sure if you're trolling with that comment, or if you actually believe that. If you actually believe that, then you have zero understanding of the nature and character of God. God is holy, sinless, perfect. And since Jesus is God in the flesh, Jesus is holy, sinless, perfect. Since the Bible clearly states in numerous places that homosexuality is a sin, do you see how absurd it is to claim that Jesus was gay? That's why I think you must be trolling. :) I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, and not assume that you actually believe that.
Jesus wore a dress
He only had sex with a woman once, and once means he didn't like it.
He only hung around with guys.
He rode a donkey, which in those days was reserved for slaves and women, and we know he wasn't a slave.
He always looks pretty buff, like a gay man.

Was Jesus gay? Probably | Paul Oestreicher

Last edited:
Since this thread is getting ever more deeper into theology, perhaps it might be best to discuss such matters in a proper "Religion" thread somewhere where we can duke it out?
For example some people seem to be suggesting that Jesus was God, even though he made it perfectly clear a number of times that he wasn't, e.g.-
"I am going to the Father, for my Father is greater than I" (John 14:28 )
"Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone" (Luke 18:19)
"Only God knows when Judgment Day will be, I don't know myself" (Mark 13:32)
"I say nothing of my own accord, i only say what my father tells me to say.." (John 12:49)
"I am going to my Father and your Father, my God and your God" (John 20:17)

And of course God himself said - "This is my beloved son, listen to him" (Matt 17:5)
God himself never said anything, those are words attributed to him by men.

God is pure invisible spiritual energy and had to speak through the prophets and Jesus, many of whom were killed by the Establishment to shut them up.
Being a prophet was a risky business so some actually tried to talk their way out of the job-
"I'm no good at public speaking"- Moses
"I'm too young, nobody will listen to me"- Jeremiah
"I don't want the job, I'll hop on a ship to get away"- Jonah
"Father I don't want to be killed tomorrow, please get me out of it if you can"- Jesus

God is pure invisible spiritual energy and had to speak through the prophets and Jesus, many of whom were killed by the Establishment to shut them up.
Being a prophet was a risky business so some actually tried to talk their way out of the job-
"I'm no good at public speaking"- Moses
"I'm too young, nobody will listen to me"- Jeremiah
"I don't want the job, I'll hop on a ship to get away"- Jonah
"Father I don't want to be killed tomorrow, please get me out of it if you can"- Jesus
Oh, so you have guys who claim to speak for your god. Oldest con in the book. Ever heard of Joel Osteen? John Smith? ...

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the Great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.
the christian bible was compiled throughout the 4th century and completed near its end ~ 396 ad, many of the quotes of previous posts:

And since Jesus is God in the flesh, Jesus is holy, sinless, perfect.

Since the Bible clearly states in numerous places that homosexuality is a sin,

"If any place will not welcome you or listen to you, shake the dust off your feet when you leave, as a testimony against them" (Mark 6:11)

"It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)

are forgeries and have no relevance to the events of the 1st century or the religion of Antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty through their own action.

the christian bible is a political document disguised as a religion.

Oh, so you have guys who claim to speak for your god. Oldest con in the book. Ever heard of Joel Osteen? John Smith? ...

Like I said, some of the Old T prophets never wanted the job, for instance when Moses said to God "Get somebody else, I'm a lousy speaker", God said "Request denied! Get out there and bust Pharoah's ass"
As for modern-day fake "prophets", they're full of shite and easy to spot, so don't let them sucker you in..:)

Like I said, some of the Old T prophets never wanted the job, for instance when Moses said to God "Get somebody else, I'm a lousy speaker", God said "Request denied! Get out there and bust Pharoah's ass"
As for modern-day fake "prophets", they're full of shite and easy to spot, so don't let them sucker you in..:)
Anyways, all that stuff about Moses was made up, there's no proof that any of it happened. Plus, it's kinda stoopid, because of course he says "I didn't want this" because it shows that it must be real. Total con job. You need to up your critical thinking game. I'm always happy to help.

the christian bible is a political document disguised as a religion.

Jesus is not a "religion", he's Jesus..:)
He's a great anti-establishment role model and winner just like he said-
"I've beaten the world" (John 16:33)

team-jesus.jpg

Instead of understanding /accepting the fact that people have differing views, and instead of trying to come up with a solution that recognizes everyone's rights
Excuse you, i wasn't wasn't speaking about a solution. I was speaking about your deception. You want a solution that respects your personal neurosis, which I understand. But you cloak this neurosis in a dog and pony show of obfuscant, nebulous societal and religious argument, which is all a ration of transparent bullshit. So, if you are going to chastise others for not having an honest discussion about this, you should start with a mirror.

You practice this deception, because you have a very well-grounded fear that "I think it is icky" is not a compelling argument.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back