How do you get saved by God if ...

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
How do you get saved by God if
1. your father has sacrificed you for Satan and got his reward?
2. Your husband has sacrificed you for Satan and got his reward?

What steps do you need to take under these conditions, to avoid going to hell and becoming satan's property forever? Is there a way for you to get back to God?

What steps do you need to take under these conditions, to avoid going to hell and becoming satan's property forever? Is there a way for you to get back to God?
Never heard of the sacrifice option. Did you make that up?

According to the rules of the occult, if you want to make a deal with Satan to get something, satan will deliver it to you, after you promise him your son or your wife.

I want to save that girl. The guy too but that is more difficult I think. In fact I have no clue how at all, if even possible. Can they get saved?

I swear these religion forums are absolutely filled with guilt trips. I mean not to generalize... Its all catholics going, repent here, bow and beg here, those stairs, pay this, you OK see you tomorrow. why Calvinists meant the predestination time to build that heaven on earth is a sign of tomorrow, irresistible get on the team sort of stuff. Calvinists wouldn't give you Works to be Saved which was irresistible Spirit you take hold of God plans to do with you, but you know in this day and age maybe we just refer you to a catholic , I don't know really. Well you can't marry another not-reformed person so that shouldn't happened go get annulled its not even a divorce, whats all that other junk. catholics like go marry make more converts.

that all sounds made up, just now, ive never heard of satan sacrifices like a horror movie 90s at best.

WTF are you talking about?

According to the rules of the occult, if you want to make a deal with Satan to get something, satan will deliver it to you, after you promise him your son or your wife.

Satan is called the great deceiver correct? a lier? so I would think that theoretically if you sacrificed your kid or wife to Satan you would actually be sacrificing your own soul not theirs. They would be innocent as the intent was yours. You would then have been tricked.

Satan demands and takes human sacrifices.

And if it is for a deal you want, then the human sacrifice is your wife or your son, per your choice.

Can they return to God?

Satan is called the great deceiver correct? a lier? so I would think that theoretically if you sacrificed your kid or wife to Satan you would actually be sacrificing your own soul not theirs. They would be innocent as the intent was yours. You would then have been tricked.

Very interesting point! So do you mean that God continues to protect them?

Someone might promise the Democratic Party.

Oh wait, he has them.

Satan demands and takes human sacrifices.

And if it is for a deal you want, then the human sacrifice is your wife or your son, per your choice.

Can they return to God?
The reason I could not take the Opening Post seriously is because of what I have read on possession. And no, this was not just from Catholic sources. At least one separate report was by a well-known psychiatrist. A commonality in possession is that Satan cannot just possess whomever he decides to possess. Satan cannot possess an individual without some form of consent by that individual. (People who have been possessed have noted this.) Another person is not for someone else to give. It would be kind of like trying to sell someone the Brooklyn Bridge.

I think post #12 says it well. I think I'm no authority on this, but that would be my opinion. The person who made the deal with satan is doing so out of greed. The rules of the Occult? and who enforces those rules? and how do you know if the rules were broken? the person would not know until after they died and then there would be no recourse. I believe, the person would be selling his own soul, not the others. It's a con.

It's a lie.

Satan does not have the power to give you anything that you think you might get out of such a deal, nor to collect the soul that is purportedly sacrificed or offered to him.

Why wouldn't He? Those “sacrificed” in such a phony deal are not and will not be held responsible for the misdeeds of the one who “sacrificed” them. What nonsense it is to even suppose that they could be.

God has dominion over Satan and you can't really buy or sell your own or another's soul, except on "Supernatural."

Are you sure that your wife and child are not your personal property to sell, if you think outside a secular democratic society?

Are you sure that your wife and child are not your personal property to sell, if you think outside a secular democratic society?

It's all a lie anyway. They were God's from the beginning. They might have willingly given themselves to Satan; they certainly cannot give any other. A lie. Satan has absolutely no power over God. This is why, in the Bible, the demons cry out to Jesus before He said a word: (Luke 4:41).

Are wives allowed to sacrifice their husbands?

I'm pretty sure mine did something nasty like that to me before our divorce.

No you are doomed so may as well have fun.

And don’t worry because 99% chance there is no Satan

Forum List

Back