He never went in officer on duty filmed doing nothing during Florida shooting

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Video evidence reveals that an armed Broward County resource deputy stationed at Stoneman Douglas High School during the Valentine’s day massacre did “nothing” during the shooting – instead waiting outside as a gunman opened fire on students and teachers, killing 17.
“He Never Went In”: Officer On Duty Filmed “Doing Nothing” During Florida Shooting
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How much do you want to bet the cop was an ANTI TRUMPER, I would bet on it but we can be sure CNN will make him a Trump lover who owns a gun. haha

I'm a bit conflicted about this. Obviously, this is something to partially direct our anger at. And most of are angry and feel a sense of being helpless in this horrific situation. I'm confused about some things and need more information.

I too, am pissed that there was law enforcement there that did nothing to intervene and possibly save lives. But isn't it procedure in most departments to wait for back up? Did he know there was just one shooter or did he believe there were several? Why is his boss throwing him under the bus at such an early period of the investigation? They usually express some support for their officers pending investigation or at least stay somewhat neutral, don't they?

I dunno. It is incredible to me that this happened at all, given the information law enforcement and others had for so long before hand. The American people have been let down once again in this epic fucking fail.

• Banned
Gotta run get back to u later
upload_2018-2-23_9-22-57.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back