He is so deep inside her tiny little mind

Not if it is to obtain illegally gotten information.
so the dossier you admit is illegal. thanks for admitting that. it is.

oppo research isn't illegal.
he just said it was

"Not if it is to obtain illegally gotten information."

BTW, why is it someone would need opposition research?

seawytch was referring to the trump tower meeting where traitor tot was jonsing for 'dirt on hillary' which was supposta be hacked emails... h-a-c-k-e-d.... as in i-l-l-e-g-a-l.

the dossier was to gather oppo research on trump first, & then hillary's camp took over. oppo research is stuff you pay to find out that your opponent may have an arrest record, or was fired from a job for sexual harrassment or some such shity like that.

see the difference?
not at all. what is the difference of jonsing for dirt and opposition research? you need to give me something. isn't opposition research jonsing for dirt on your opponent? dude too fking funny. keep me laughing though bro, I'm sure you're going to try and convince me they are different and won't have a fking clue how to do it, but can't, cause they are the same thing.

oppo research is done all the time... BUT if it's gained from illegal means, then there's a problem. the dossier didn't obtain any info thru illegal means.

someone gives you a dollar that they found on the street - perfectly fine.

someone gives you a dollar they got from robbing a bank - not fine at all.

someone gives you a rubel from russia to swing an election in the us - you are fucked.

so the dossier you admit is illegal. thanks for admitting that. it is.

he just said it was

seawytch was referring to the trump tower meeting where traitor tot was jonsing for 'dirt on hillary' which was supposta be hacked emails... h-a-c-k-e-d.... as in i-l-l-e-g-a-l.

the dossier was to gather oppo research on trump first, & then hillary's camp took over. oppo research is stuff you pay to find out that your opponent may have an arrest record, or was fired from a job for sexual harrassment or some such shity like that.

see the difference?
not at all. what is the difference of jonsing for dirt and opposition research? you need to give me something. isn't opposition research jonsing for dirt on your opponent? dude too fking funny. keep me laughing though bro, I'm sure you're going to try and convince me they are different and won't have a fking clue how to do it, but can't, cause they are the same thing.

oppo research is done all the time... BUT if it's gained from illegal means, then there's a problem. the dossier didn't obtain any info thru illegal means.

someone gives you a rubel from russia to swing an election in the us - you are fucked.
what was illegal about what jr did? please explain? are you saying he can't answer email? or are you saying he can't have visitors at his dads office? what?

he just said it was

see the difference?

what was illegal about what jr did? please explain? are you saying he can't answer email? or are you saying he can't have visitors at his dads office? what?

he had the meeting with the rooooskies to get dirt on hillary that he 'knew' was gotten illegally.

he just said it was

see the difference?

he had the meeting with the rooooskies to get dirt on hillary that he 'knew' was gotten illegally.
that's illegal? how?

see the difference?

that's illegal? how?

A) the supposed info was thru hacking... that is illegal.

B) obtaining goods or services from a foreign national or government to influence a us election is very much illegal as well.

that's illegal? how?

B) obtaining goods or services from a foreign national or government to influence a us election is very much illegal as well.
A. how do you know that exactly? if it is supposed, then it isn't known, so it isn't illegal. are you fked in the head?

B. what is different from the dossier? foreign national provided it through fusion GPS. again, are you fked in the head?

Only the left can look at two identical glasses and say the one on the right is different.

What would a campaign have a law firm? Are you really that dumb?
They didn't have Perkins Coi when they started out. Are you really that dumb?

It's already been proven that Perkins Coi bought the fake dossier from the Russians. Oops.

Want to bet, sweetie. You can meet with anyone about anything. For starters, there is no way for the Trump campaign to know how the information was obtained. Absolutely no way. Even if Natalia Veselnitskaya had told the Trump team "this is stolen information as the result of a hack", she could be lying about that (like you do in every post) in an attempt to impress his team and gain a meeting with him.

Winning by fewer than 80,000 votes in three states is not a landslide.
But having the so-called "Blue Wall" states (like Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin) tell Hitlery to go fuck herself and all of them elect Trump is a landslide, sweetie. Oh yeah, swing states (such as Ohio and Florida) also told Hitlery to go fuck herself.

You ran the most unelectable candidate in U.S. history. You paid the price for doing that. Deal with it.

What would a campaign have a law firm? Are you really that dumb?
They didn't have Perkins Coi when they started out. Are you really that dumb?

It's already been proven that Perkins Coi bought the fake dossier from the Russians. Oops.

Why do you say things that are patently untrue? The not yet fully verified, but not AT ALL disproven Dossier was produced By Christopher Steele working for Fusion GPS. It was not “bought from Russians”, it was compiled by a former MI6 field agent with Russian expertise.

There was no illegalities in hiring a law firm, Fusion GPS or Christopher Steele. Commercial transactions are fine, meeting in secret to get stolen information is not.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/new...-the-law-and-the-steele-dossier-likely-didnt/

Winning by fewer than 80,000 votes in three states is not a landslide.
But having the so-called "Blue Wall" states (like Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin) tell Hitlery to go fuck herself and all of them elect Trump is a landslide, sweetie. Oh yeah, swing states (such as Ohio and Florida) also told Hitlery to go fuck herself.

You ran the most unelectable candidate in U.S. history. You paid the price for doing that. Deal with it.

How weird that she got more votes than any white man in history...a fact that chafes Trump’s fat orange ass. :lol:

Want to bet, sweetie. You can meet with anyone about anything. For starters, there is no way for the Trump campaign to know how the information was obtained. Absolutely no way. Even if Natalia Veselnitskaya had told the Trump team "this is stolen information as the result of a hack", she could be lying about that (like you do in every post) in an attempt to impress his team and gain a meeting with him.

All you have to do is watch 5 minutes of ANY Law & Order show to know that isn’t true.

How weird that she got more votes than any white man in history...
Yeah...so much so that the “Blue Wall” all chose Trump. You know what’s not “weird”? The fact that Hitlery Clinton will never be President of the United States. :laugh:

Why do you say things that are patently untrue?
That is fall-down hilarious coming from the person who keeps saying that the Clinton campaign hired GPS. :laugh:
Marc Elias, a partner with Perkins Coie, an international law firm founded in Seattle, hired Washington D.C. firm Fusion GPS to research possible ties between Trump's team and the Russian government.
See...Hitlery Clinton knew what she was engaging in was unethical at best and illegal at worst. So she hired a law firm to engage in all of the illegal activity. See, she could hide behind the 5th Amendment (the right not to self-incriminate) and the law firm could hide behind attorney-client privilege.

The Seattle Connection to the Explosive Trump-Russia Dossier

that's illegal? how?

A. how do you know that exactly? if it is supposed, then it isn't known, so it isn't illegal. are you fked in the head?

B. what is different from the dossier? foreign national provided it through fusion GPS. again, are you fked in the head?

Only the left can look at two identical glasses and say the one on the right is different.

uh-huh... why did trump tell traitor tot to lie about the tower meeting aboard air force one when the tweets said the meeting was about 'russian adoptions'? d'oh!

because the oppo research that steele obtained wasn't gotten illegally. AND he was working thru an american company AND he wasn't a member of any government, let alone a hostile adversarial one.

'tis you who are fucked, troll.

Last edited:
Why do you say things that are patently untrue?
That is fall-down hilarious coming from the person who keeps saying that the Clinton campaign hired GPS. :laugh:
Marc Elias, a partner with Perkins Coie, an international law firm founded in Seattle, hired Washington D.C. firm Fusion GPS to research possible ties between Trump's team and the Russian government.
See...Hitlery Clinton knew what she was engaging in was unethical at best and illegal at worst. So she hired a law firm to engage in all of the illegal activity. See, she could hide behind the 5th Amendment (the right not to self-incriminate) and the law firm could hide behind attorney-client privilege.

The Seattle Connection to the Explosive Trump-Russia Dossier

None of it illegal, silly man. A candidate hiring a law firm to conduct opposition research is not illegal. The law firm contracting with another company in the pursuit of opposition research is not illegal.

Secret meetings with Russians and Saudis to effect an American election is not legal.

Forum List

Back