He is so deep inside her tiny little mind

What Clinton did was legal, the Trump campaign not so much.
Bwahahaha!!! Oh man, watching Seewhich flopping in the breeze like a typical left-wing politician is priceless.

Two years ago she was losing her shit over Russian “collusion”. When the facts show that a former British intelligence agent (Christopher Steele) created a fake dossier, gave it to the Russians, who then sold it so Hitlery Clinton (who commissioned Perkins Coi to handle the transaction so that the people purchasing could hide behind “attorney-client privilege), Seewhich flops suddenly to “what Clinton did was legal”.

She sure didn’t think it was “legal” when she was duped into believing that Trump was guilty of it! :laugh:

I provided the link, puppy. The hiring of Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele to get dirt on Trump was legal. The Trump Tower meeting Traitor Tot had to get dirt on Clinton was illegal. Simple enough even for you, I'd think.

The hiring of Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele to get dirt on Trump was legal. The Trump Tower meeting Traitor Tot had to get dirt on Clinton was illegal. Simple enough even for you, I'd think.
So what you’re saying is when a Dumbocrat does it, it is “legal” no matter what it is, and when a Republican does it, it is “illegal” no matter what it is? :eusa_doh:

You just might be the ultimate partisan hack.

The hiring of Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele to get dirt on Trump was legal. The Trump Tower meeting Traitor Tot had to get dirt on Clinton was illegal. Simple enough even for you, I'd think.
So what you’re saying is when a Dumbocrat does it, it is “legal” no matter what it is, and when a Republican does it, it is “illegal” no matter what it is? :eusa_doh:

You just might be the ultimate partisan hack.

I provided you the link, puppy, so this display of feigned ignorance is silly. Paying a legitimate company money to dig up information on a candidate is legal. Agreeing to meet with Russians to obtain information that was stolen is not legal. Simple enough for even a Trumpican to comprehend I should think.

Paying a legitimate company money to dig up information on a candidate is legal. Agreeing to meet with Russians to obtain information that was stolen is not legal.
So the information “dug up” isn’t “stolen”? The Trump team handed that over? :lmao:

You’re IQ drops at least 5 points every time you post.

Paying a legitimate company money to dig up information on a candidate is legal.
Um...that’s not what the Clinton Administration did. Dumb ass. :eusa_doh:
Yes, snowflake, that's what they did. After the GOP stopped paying Fusion GPS for Trump dirt, the Clinton campaign hired them. Totally legal, unlike the meeting Traitor Tot had with Russians.

Paying a legitimate company money to dig up information on a candidate is legal. Agreeing to meet with Russians to obtain information that was stolen is not legal.
So the information “dug up” isn’t “stolen”? The Trump team handed that over? :lmao:

You’re IQ drops at least 5 points every time you post.

No, it wasn't whereas Crooked Trump and company actively sought information Russia had hacked in and STOLEN from the DNC. So glad I could catch you up on current events.

Paying a legitimate company money to dig up information on a candidate is legal.
Yes, snowflake, that's what they did. After the GOP stopped paying Fusion GPS for Trump dirt, the Clinton campaign hired them. Totally legal, unlike the meeting Traitor Tot had with Russians.
No snowflake...that's not what they did. It's amazing how devoid of facts you are, but not surprising considering you go to left-wing propaganda for your sources.

The Clinton campaign went to Perkins Coi - a law firm - to purchase the Christopher Steele dossier from the Russians (you know, those people you claim "rigged" the election for Trump even though they were working for Clinton). They used a law firm because they knew the dossier was 100% fake and they needed a go-between that could hide behind "attorney client privilege".

No snowflake...that's not what they did. It's amazing how devoid of facts you are, but not surprising considering you go to left-wing propaganda for your sources.

The Clinton campaign went to Perkins Coi - a law firm - to purchase the Christopher Steele dossier from the Russians (you know, those people you claim "rigged" the election for Trump even though they were working for Clinton). They used a law firm because they knew the dossier was 100% fake and they needed a go-between that could hide behind "attorney client privilege".

Your wishing doesn't make it so. The Clinton Campaign did nothing illegal in hiring Fusion GPS. The Trump campaign did when they met with Russians to get stolen information on Clinton.

Oh, and since you aren't up on current events since all you pay attention to is Glen Beck, nothing in the dossier has been disproved. While much remains unverified, we have seen quite a bit backed up by public testimony and court documents.

The Steele Dossier: A Retrospective;

Trump is the crook you WANTED Hillary to be.

Oh, and since you aren't up on current events since all you pay attention to is Glen Beck, nothing in the dossier has been disproved.
F50FFD86-BE57-4438-AB4B-D42CF30FCCDC.gif

Oh, and since you aren't up on current events since all you pay attention to is Glen Beck, nothing in the dossier has been disproved.
My God this broad is comedy gold. The entire dossier has been dismissed. In fact, I believe Christopher Steele is on record stating as much. I know he is on record as stating that he felt he must stop Trump from being elected at all costs (despite the fact that he’s a fuck’n British national who doesn’t even live in the U.S.).

Your wishing doesn't make it so.
You’re lying doesn’t change reality.
The Clinton Campaign did nothing illegal in hiring Fusion GPS.
And the Trump campaign did nothing illegal in meeting with Russian citizens. That is 100% legal despite your deep (and sick) desires otherwise.
Trump is the crook you WANTED Hillary to be.
And Trump is the 45th that you wanted Hitlery to be! :laugh:

My God this broad is comedy gold. The entire dossier has been dismissed. In fact, I believe Christopher Steele is on record stating as much. I know he is on record as stating that he felt he must stop Trump from being elected at all costs (despite the fact that he’s a fuck’n British national who doesn’t even live in the U.S.).

You dismissing it means nothing. You are insignificant. The intelligence community didn’t dismiss it and Bob Mueller has been verifying parts of it in public indictments.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politic...ler-investigation-tom-foreman-pkg-ctn-vpx.cnn

Inconvenient truths are still truths, puppy cakes.

Forum List

Back