He Has a Bridge to Sell- Obama: 'Extremely low' odds of U.S. Ebola outbreak

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Does anyone, and that includes the 4 or 5 of you libs here, believe anything this man says anymore? First he said Ebola had little chance reaching he US. Now that that ship has sailed, he now wants to convince only the drones and ignorant, that now you have little to worry about an outbreak. Oh, and if you like your.... never mind

-Geaux

-------------------------------------------------

Obama: 'Extremely low' odds of U.S. Ebola outbreak

Washington (CNN) -- President Barack Obama plans to heap "a lot of pressure" on foreign leaders to do more to fight the Ebola outbreak in West Africa, he said Monday.

After meeting with health and national security aides, Obama told reporters the White House is developing protocols to screen airline passengers "both at the source and here in the United States," an indication that tougher restrictions on those who have visited West Africa are coming after an infected Dallas man entered the country on a commercial flight.

Obama downplayed the chances of Ebola spreading within the United States, calling the odds of an epidemic here "extremely low."

Obama Extremely low odds of U.S. Ebola outbreak - CNN.com

obama Said It Was Unlikely - Now Ebola Is Here Anyway- Chris Matthews US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Screen? Screen you say? Didn't the dude from Dallas say he was fine when he arrived from Africa? How about closing the port of entry, Mr. President? Or is that too obvious?

Screen? Screen you say? Didn't the dude from Dallas say he was fine when he arrived from Africa? How about closing the port of entry, Mr. President? Or is that too obvious?

Why he doesn't lock our country down is beyond me. First the US was slammed years ago for allowing slave sellers to boat their people here. A war stopped it, but now we don't want to keep them from coming here even in the face of an epidemic. Fuzzy math

-Geaux

And when Ebola becomes and "air-born" epidemic then he'll say that it's a mild strain. And when it turns out to be a dangerous strain he'll say that it's not a deadly strain. And so on and so forth. Are there any idiots in America that still believe anything this ass-hat says?

Last edited:
And when Ebola becomes and "air-born" epidemic then he'll say that it's a mild strain. And when it turns out to be a dangerous strain he'll say that it's not a deadly strain. And so on and so forth. Are there any idiots in America that still believes anything this ass-hat says?

You're right. The pattern has already been established.

Why he doesn't lock our country down is beyond me. First the US was slammed years ago for allowing slave sellers to boat their people here. A war stopped it, but now we don't want to keep them from coming here even in the face of an epidemic. Fuzzy math

-Geaux
The corporations would never allow it.

Where is this ebola outbreak in the US? I can't find any news source about an outbreak here.

Where is this ebola outbreak in the US? I can't find any news source about an outbreak here.

We have not received all of the news about Enterovirus. It is one to look at after all of the children came across our borders.

It will be harder to hide any Ebola break out. Look for that when our 3,000 military return from Africa.

-Geaux
The corporations would never allow it.
Exactly Smithers, ex-cel-lent...

We have not received all of the news about Enterovirus. It is one to look at after all of the children came across our borders.

It will be harder to hide any Ebola break out. Look for that when our 3,000 military return from Africa.
Enterovirus is nothing new in the USA, try again...

Enterovirus is nothing new in the USA, try again...

Since 1962 yes for type 68. However, it has been very sporadic unlike now

-Geaux

Does anyone, and that includes the 4 or 5 of you libs here, believe anything this man says anymore? First he said Ebola had little chance reaching he US. Now that that ship has sailed, he now wants to convince only the drones and ignorant, that now you have little to worry about an outbreak. Oh, and if you like your.... never mind

-Geaux

-------------------------------------------------

Obama: 'Extremely low' odds of U.S. Ebola outbreak

Washington (CNN) -- President Barack Obama plans to heap "a lot of pressure" on foreign leaders to do more to fight the Ebola outbreak in West Africa, he said Monday.

After meeting with health and national security aides, Obama told reporters the White House is developing protocols to screen airline passengers "both at the source and here in the United States," an indication that tougher restrictions on those who have visited West Africa are coming after an infected Dallas man entered the country on a commercial flight.

Obama downplayed the chances of Ebola spreading within the United States, calling the odds of an epidemic here "extremely low."

Obama Extremely low odds of U.S. Ebola outbreak - CNN.com

obama Said It Was Unlikely - Now Ebola Is Here Anyway- Chris Matthews US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

low odds my butt, Obama isn't aware of how much monkey meat RW's eat is he?

Forum List

Back