'He doesn't put country first': Trump's former Defense Secretary trashes his patriotism in CNN interview

Do you struggle against your inadequacies or do you just accept them?
You tell me, it seems as though you have been struggling with them a lot longer than I have.
Not at all. I don't struggle with your inadequacies. I respond to you when I think it's fun but I ignore you just as often.

Right now I think it's funny that you have swallowed hook, line and sinker the insinuation that Trump doesn't put America first but you swoon over the geriatric buffoon Biden who isn't able to speak without a bug in his ear. He's had a thick rope installed that stretches from his bedroom all the way to the presidential toilette so he doesn't lose his way and piss in his pyjamas. In fact, the only person in the whole wide world who is more useless is Maxine Waters. You'd better hope that Donald Trump returns as your president otherwise you're screwed. :uhoh3:

Not at all. I don't struggle with your inadequacies. I respond to you when I think it's fun but I ignore you just as often.

Right now I think it's funny that you have swallowed hook, line and sinker the insinuation that Trump doesn't put America first but you swoon over the geriatric buffoon Biden who isn't able to speak without a bug in his ear. He's had a thick rope installed that stretches from his bedroom all the way to the presidential toilette so he doesn't lose his way and piss in his pyjamas. In fact, the only person in the whole wide world who is more useless is Maxine Waters. You'd better hope that Donald Trump returns as your president otherwise you're screwed. :uhoh3:
Fool only folks like you buy into the Trump BS. Hopefully we are seeing the last days of Trump and I am no fan of Biden, see folks didn't vote for Biden we voted against Trump. I guess you think clowns like Jim Jordan, Ron Johnson, Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham is what this country needs
Screenshot_20220920-145255_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Fool only folks like you buy into the Trump BS. Hopefully we are seeing the last days of Trump and I am no fan of Biden, see folks didn't vote for Biden we voted against Trump. I guess you think clowns like Jim Jordan, Ron Johnson, Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham is what this country needs
Your country is deeply in the shit. That's your fault, not mine. Are you still sending love letters to Maxine Waters and Hank Johnson? Yes? Then I guess you must know everything about the attack on Limpopo and Guam capsizing. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Your only hope of salvation is re-electing Donald Trump. Note, that for whatever misgivings Trump might have he is still the most intelligent contender for the presidency. If I were you I'd be praying that he returns. :adoreheart:

Your country is deeply in the shit. That's your fault, not mine. Are you still sending love letters to Maxine Waters and Hank Johnson? Yes? Then I guess you must know everything about the attack on Limpopo and Guam capsizing. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Your only hope of salvation is re-electing Donald Trump. Note, that for whatever misgivings Trump might have he is still the most intelligent contender for the presidency. If I were you I'd be praying that he returns. :adoreheart:
Damn you talk about brainwashed, you are drinking the Kool-Aid. Trump is the last thing this country needs, do you really believe that if Trump were president right now that life would be just so great. Trump is part of the reason we are in the predicament we are in right now.

Damn you talk about brainwashed, you are drinking the Kool-Aid. Trump is the last thing this country needs, do you really believe that if Trump were president right now that life would be just so great. Trump is part of the reason we are in the predicament we are in right now.
Let me make something perfectly clear for you so that there are no misunderstandings:

The US crashing and burning (in its present form) would be a God-send to humanity. So, please suit yourself. My advice (my friendly, earnest, honest advice) is for you to re-elect Donald Trump. I've been looking over the gaggle of idiot puppterty and can honestly see that it is only Trump who is willing and able to create a better nation for your population. Considering the fact that the US is the root cause of virtually every war since the end of WWII "creating a beter nation for your population" would also benefit the rest of the world. It's up to you whether or not you are going to save yourselves. Personally, I'd love to watch you destroy yourself but my humanitarian concerns won't allow me to wish it. :doubt:

On CNN Monday, former Defense Secretary Mark Esper, a longtime member of the Trump administration, made clear he does not support his former boss and does not believe he should hold the presidency again.

A key reason, said Esper, is that he does not "put country first."

"You served during a tumultuous time in the Trump administration, you were fired in November, November 9th of 2020," said anchor Brianna Keilar. "As you're watching these January 6th hearings, what are you thinking?"

"Well, I wish I was able to see more of them, but like many Americans, I found myself stuck on airplanes or airports," said Esper. "Each hearing, as I read in the paper, the facts are startling. I've been saying, shocking but not surprising. It's an important service they were providing to recount what happened on January 6th and the days and weeks leading up to it. It's important for us to understand our history, and that there be accountability."

"You've said you won't vote for him again, you've urged others not to," said Keilar. "What's your biggest worry about what happens if President Trump is elected again?"

"Well, no, I won't support him," said Esper. "I've argued to my Republican colleagues that you can find the same type of conservative, traditional Republican policies but without — without all of the baggage, the coarseness and everything else because we need a Republican leader that cannot just unite the party but unite the country. My concern about Donald Trump trying to run for office again is he doesn't put country first and that's a problem for me, a major problem. I think he has to put country first, leaders need to lead and bring people together and he just doesn't have that capability."

Now here is a man that was in the Trump cabinet and he is telling you that Trump is trash.

Let's see how many Trump Humpers come and trash Esper, he is a member of the Deep State, he was always a never trumper, blah, blah, blah.
All lies, racist king.

China now buys all their soybeans from Brazil.. Trump generously put our farmers on welfare.

China buys 664,000 tonnes of U.S. soybeans, biggest daily total in nearly seven weeks: USDA
AGRICULTURE

Soybean futures have been surging on Chinese demand, trade group CEO says buying could continue​

It really must take a lot of work to be wrong so much....how do you do it?

Forum List

Back