HC insurance is in major jeopardy with Price...

Profits are capped by law morons

Speaking of jerk-off idiots ike you. Under trump, those caps that you now "love" will be gone....
Tell the tyruth,does someone else have to turn the "puter on for you?

Yeah these are the fuck tards that said Obamacare was good...just propaganda from the left

Guys the gig is up, the designer of Obamacare. Obamacare . said it was all bullshit, they knew it would raise prices, couldn't keep your plan or doctor, yet these libs defend this shit....I don't know how you can be so.srupid.

You morons "think" that increasing profits for HC insurers is YOUR main objective, and, who knows, you may get your wish which is tantamount to royally screwing yourself and your families.

By all means, repeal the ACA, privatize MEDICARE and MEDICAID and watch the reaction of voters, even those other morons within your ilk. You may win this battle, but the ensuing all out war will soon shock you.

So you addressed none of my.point, which were the lies Obama told us about the ACA.
And you believe.the same folks that have lied all the time, go.with that.

I hope they do make some money or they go out of business, how does that help anyone?
18 million+ people have signed up for the ACA. It can't be that bad
Did they have a choice?

Its mandatory or you pay a penalty moron. Fortunately that has been rejected by Executive Order day one by Trump.
I don't think 18 million voters will be very happy when they lose their healthcare coverage. EH??

Well 25% will probably be very happy they can opt out without penalty now. The others are not losing coverage at all. They may have to pay the actual cost of THEIR own PERSONAL policy.

Yeah these are the fuck tards that said Obamacare was good...just propaganda from the left

Guys the gig is up, the designer of Obamacare. Obamacare . said it was all bullshit, they knew it would raise prices, couldn't keep your plan or doctor, yet these libs defend this shit....I don't know how you can be so.srupid.

You morons "think" that increasing profits for HC insurers is YOUR main objective, and, who knows, you may get your wish which is tantamount to royally screwing yourself and your families.

By all means, repeal the ACA, privatize MEDICARE and MEDICAID and watch the reaction of voters, even those other morons within your ilk. You may win this battle, but the ensuing all out war will soon shock you.

So you addressed none of my.point, which were the lies Obama told us about the ACA.
Everyone has a choice

I hope they do make some money or they go out of business, how does that help anyone?
Did they have a choice?

Its mandatory or you pay a penalty moron. Fortunately that has been rejected by Executive Order day one by Trump.
I don't think 18 million voters will be very happy when they lose their healthcare coverage. EH??

Well 25% will probably be very happy they can opt out without penalty now. The others are not losing coverage at all. They may have to pay the actual cost of THEIR own PERSONAL policy.
Thats the problem, they can't pay the cost of their own policy and the ACA helps them

It's not like they had a choice.

Even the mentally challenged Trump supporter should realize that what the rest of the civilized world has been able to do for a hell of a lot cheaper regarding health care, we cannot do because conservatives have their heads up their asses.......and besides paying more than triple what a Canadian or European pays in taxes for health care, we are still number 34 in the world regarding life expectancy and morbidity.....Go figure.

How many of those 18 million are being subsidized by we the taxpayer??

They are the only winners because someone else is paying for their healthcare so of course they think the ACA is great.

Everyone has a choice

Did they have a choice?

Did you reply?

I see nothing

They are the only winners because someone else is paying for their healthcare so of course they think the ACA is great.
We are all winners, since a person without healthcare can't pay their hospital bill and guess who winds up paying for it- you and me

We are all winners, since a person without healthcare can't pay their hospital bill and guess who winds up paying for it- you and me

The ONLY winner is the guy you and I are paying for.

The ONLY winner is the guy you and I are paying for.
we are all winners

Trying to convince others by calling them morons is not a stratagey that works! Speaking of morons, Obamacare did not work. Own that!

When do you begin to blame the insurance companies?

Some CEOs of those health insurance companies make almost ONE MILLION per week, and conservatives on here bitch about the fact that the mean federal government is picking on them.
So, what do these insurers do? They bribe congress (Price included) into passing laws to maintain those high profits....Screw the common American.

Forum List

Back