HC insurance is in major jeopardy with Price...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
If you listen to the the mostly farcical hearings on health care proposals under Rep. Price, most of us should be truly scared.

the entire argument made by Price is that insurers, hospitals and doctors are "under major stress because of the ACA".........Sure, when the PREMISE is profits, anything that mitigates those profits places these entities into some form of "stress"....
However, what is neglected in all this is the "stress" that common Americans will feel if the whole objective of health care insurance is to insure high profits to private individuals.

We've lost sight of who is to be served by our elected morons. Sure, HC insurers and hospitals and the AMA provide lots of lobbying money to congress, and the common American's vote means little when the entire goal by people in congress is to elicit more bribing money to ensure reelection.

To make matters worse, is Price's aim to privatize Medicare and Medicaid, opening up the hen house to the private vultures who really don't give much of a crap about individuals and care more about the profits to keep shareholders happy and HC companies' CEO in multi-million dollar salaries.

Even most morons who blindly backed Trump will soon feel the hurt that their hatred for Clinton will bestow upon their sorry asses.

Yeah these are the fuck tards that said Obamacare was good...just propaganda from the left

Guys the gig is up, the designer of Obamacare. Obamacare . said it was all bullshit, they knew it would raise prices, couldn't keep your plan or doctor, yet these libs defend this shit....I don't know how you can be so.srupid.

If you listen to the the mostly farcical hearings on health care proposals under Rep. Price, most of us should be truly scared.

the entire argument made by Price is that insurers, hospitals and doctors are "under major stress because of the ACA".........Sure, when the PREMISE is profits, anything that mitigates those profits places these entities into some form of "stress"....
However, what is neglected in all this is the "stress" that common Americans will feel if the whole objective of health care insurance is to insure high profits to private individuals.

We've lost sight of who is to be served by our elected morons. Sure, HC insurers and hospitals and the AMA provide lots of lobbying money to congress, and the common American's vote means little when the entire goal by people in congress is to elicit more bribing money to ensure reelection.

To make matters worse, is Price's aim to privatize Medicare and Medicaid, opening up the hen house to the private vultures who really don't give much of a crap about individuals and care more about the profits to keep shareholders happy and HC companies' CEO in multi-million dollar salaries.

Even most morons who blindly backed Trump will soon feel the hurt that their hatred for Clinton will bestow upon their sorry asses.
Obamacare is forcing millions of Americans into bankruptcy for no other reason then control freaks wanting to control people they disagree with… fact

• Banned
Yeah these are the fuck tards that said Obamacare was good...just propaganda from the left

Guys the gig is up, the designer of Obamacare. Obamacare . said it was all bullshit, they knew it would raise prices, couldn't keep your plan or doctor, yet these libs defend this shit....I don't know how you can be so.srupid.

You morons "think" that increasing profits for HC insurers is YOUR main objective, and, who knows, you may get your wish which is tantamount to royally screwing yourself and your families.

By all means, repeal the ACA, privatize MEDICARE and MEDICAID and watch the reaction of voters, even those other morons within your ilk. You may win this battle, but the ensuing all out war will soon shock you.

• Banned
Yeah, there is a problem...

By the time I carry a few of you useless leaches, my policy is practically worthless!!!!

Sure, its morons like you who can't calculate how you are carrying "useless leaches" when they wind up in emergency rooms and have to pay quadruple what you "think" you're now paying.

Obamacare was designed by Republicans, now who said it was bullshyte and when

You morons "think" that increasing profits for HC insurers is YOUR main objective, and, who knows, you may get your wish which is tantamount to royally screwing yourself and your families.

By all means, repeal the ACA, privatize MEDICARE and MEDICAID and watch the reaction of voters, even those other morons within your ilk. You may win this battle, but the ensuing all out war will soon shock you.

So you addressed none of my.point, which were the lies Obama told us about the ACA.
And you believe.the same folks that have lied all the time, go.with that.

I hope they do make some money or they go out of business, how does that help anyone?

Link?

So you addressed none of my.point, which were the lies Obama told us about the ACA.

I hope they do make some money or they go out of business, how does that help anyone?
18 million+ people have signed up for the ACA. It can't be that bad

Americans should have been scared when the democrat party used bribes and intimidation to get a law passed that is longer than a freaking novel that nobody read before they signed it. Everyone agrees that the ironically named "affordable health care" law will ruin middle class families and the democrat lawmakers who signed the mess opted themselves out of it.

Profits are capped by law morons. I got a check back from my employer, because premiums exceed covered costs by more than 20%. There was a 1% refund. Maybe understand what it is you are ranting about first.

Link?
Its the same program Mitt Romney brought to the people of MASS when he was governor

Americans should have been scared when the democrat party used bribes and intimidation to get a law passed that is longer than a freaking novel that nobody read before they signed it. Everyone agrees that the ironically named "affordable health care" law will ruin middle class families and the democrat lawmakers who signed the mess opted themselves out of it.
Lawmakers were not opted out of the ACA. Its obvious you aint got a clue to what you are talking about

18 million+ people have signed up for the ACA. It can't be that bad

Signed up or forced?

Plus it fucked my premiums and deductibles and jacked them way higher.

New Topics

Forum List

Back