HC insurance is in major jeopardy with Price...

Yeah these are the fuck tards that said Obamacare was good...just propaganda from the left

Guys the gig is up, the designer of Obamacare. Obamacare . said it was all bullshit, they knew it would raise prices, couldn't keep your plan or doctor, yet these libs defend this shit....I don't know how you can be so.srupid.
Obamacare was designed by Republicans, now who said it was bullshyte and when
Name the Republicans who designed it and more importantly name those who voted for it!

Yeah these are the fuck tards that said Obamacare was good...just propaganda from the left

Guys the gig is up, the designer of Obamacare. Obamacare . said it was all bullshit, they knew it would raise prices, couldn't keep your plan or doctor, yet these libs defend this shit....I don't know how you can be so.srupid.
Name the Republicans who designed it and more importantly name those who voted for it!
Once again, the ACA was copied directly from Mitt Romneys state health insurance plan in MASS. The designers of that plan also designed the ACA

We are all winners, since a person without healthcare can't pay their hospital bill and guess who winds up paying for it- you and me

Put an end to that too. No insurance, no cash, no assets, no ID.............no entry.

Let the dead bodies pile up outside for pickup to the incinerator. I don't care anymore about some gunshot gangbanger from the Dominican Republic who needs a new heart.

You morons "think" that increasing profits for HC insurers is YOUR main objective, and, who knows, you may get your wish which is tantamount to royally screwing yourself and your families.

By all means, repeal the ACA, privatize MEDICARE and MEDICAID and watch the reaction of voters, even those other morons within your ilk. You may win this battle, but the ensuing all out war will soon shock you.

So you addressed none of my.point, which were the lies Obama told us about the ACA.
And you believe.the same folks that have lied all the time, go.with that.

I hope they do make some money or they go out of business, how does that help anyone?
18 million+ people have signed up for the ACA. It can't be that bad
Freebies on Medicaid!

When do you begin to blame the insurance companies?

Some CEOs of those health insurance companies make almost ONE MILLION per week, and conservatives on here bitch about the fact that the mean federal government is picking on them.
So, what do these insurers do? They bribe congress (Price included) into passing laws to maintain those high profits....Screw the common American.

That is up to.the company, but it's also.why we need competition.

And as far as salary as soon as lefties stop making tons of money, we'll worry about the others.

Some CEOs of those health insurance companies make almost ONE MILLION per week, and conservatives on here bitch about the fact that the mean federal government is picking on them.
So, what do these insurers do? They bribe congress (Price included) into passing laws to maintain those high profits....Screw the common American.

Some Sports "stars" or "Celebrities" make $1mil/second for doing nothing. I don't know how you can regulate it.

dimocraps are lying scum

Falsus in Uno, Falsus in Omnibus

Who didn't keep their own health insurance? Who didn't keep their own doctors?

How's the weather under that rock??

what a fucking dumbass

Once again, Einstein, tell us just who didn't keep their own health insurance and their own doctors. You seem awfully pissed off on a subject you know nothing about. How typical

Link?
Its the same program Mitt Romney brought to the people of MASS when he was governor
Incorrect the democrat legislators wrote the Massachusetts bill Romney signed it. I am astounded you don' t know how laws come to be! But, shame on Romney for signing it.

dimocraps are lying scum

Falsus in Uno, Falsus in Omnibus

Who didn't keep their own health insurance? Who didn't keep their own doctors?

How's the weather under that rock??

what a fucking dumbass

Once again, Einstein, tell us just who didn't keep their own health insurance and their own doctors. You seem awfully pissed off on a subject you know nothing about. How typical

The ones who can no longer afford the premiums and deductibles!

Some Sports "stars" or "Celebrities" make $1mil/second for doing nothing. I don't know how you can regulate it.
Name someone who makes 1million a second. That would be amazing

That is up to.the company, but it's also.why we need competition.

Yeah, lets have MORE competition.....Federal Medicare is one such competitor and what does Price want to do with that program? basically ensure that some CEO making 40 million per year gets a huge cut out of that program for seniors.

Link?
Its the same program Mitt Romney brought to the people of MASS when he was governor
Incorrect the democrat legislators wrote the Massachusetts bill Romney signed it. I am astounded you don' t know how laws come to be! But, shame on Romney for signing it.
how totally uninformed can you be?

be "proud" right wingers that you have this moron within your ilk.

You really are a stupid little bitch.

My Wife lost her Insurance. Had to sign up with the ACA.

5 Million others lost theirs. Maybe more

A friend of mine lost his Insurance, could NOT sign up with the ACA because he didn't make ENOUGH money but couldn't get on Medicaid because he didn't qualify for Welfare. He's fucked.

I was a licensed Insurance Agent in the State of Florida for 30 years. All lines. Including Variable Annuities and I had a Securities and Exchange Series 6 License as well

Anything else you want to be called stupid on?

Best you just shut the fuck up and move along

Link?
how totally uninformed can you be?
Trump has said an awful lot of things, mostly about everything he knows nothing about. A good percentage are outright lies

My Wife lost her Insurance. Had to sign up with the ACA.

5 Million others lost theirs. Maybe more

A friend of mine lost his Insurance, could NOT sign up with the ACA because he didn't make ENOUGH money but couldn't get on Medicaid because he didn't qualify for Welfare. He's fucked.

I was a licensed Insurance Agent in the State of Florida for 30 years. All lines. Including Variable Annuities and I had a Securities and Exchange Series 6 License as well
Tell us why your wife lost her insurance? Nowhere near 5 million people lost their insurance, that an old wives tale
Anything else you want to be called stupid on?

Best you just the fuck up and move along

Forum List

Back