HBO 'Real Time' Guests Discuss Violent Hate Sex With Bachmann & Santorum

The best thing people can do, is to boycott Bill Maher.

And the next best thing is cancel your subscription to HBO

I used to like that show, but then he jumped all over the Obama love train and he stopped having on conservatives to counter-balance the liberal scum that comes on that show (yes liberals I know Culter was on last week, but that has been the exception not the norm).

But this shows the level of hypocrisy coming out of the left side. I guarantee USMB liberals will say "what's the problem." Main stream media will ignore it and liberals will get away with it.

However, if a conservative stated something like this about the Obama's, they would be in some serious trouble. Heck if they said it about anyone they would be in trouble. Remember Imus's "Nappy headed Hoes!" It got him fired!

You can see the sickness in this tread.
Yes sicko...please stop posting. You're making me want to PUKE!

vomit-195.jpeg

Damn lying rabid RW nutjobs.

Can one of you fruit loop MFers POST where RAPE was mentioned?

Liars!

Who gives a flying fuck whether they meant for the listener to infer they were alluding to rape?

Seriously?

It was a fucking joke people!!!

The best thing people can do, is to boycott Bill Maher.

And the next best thing is cancel your subscription to HBO

I used to like that show, but then he jumped all over the Obama love train and he stopped having on conservatives to counter-balance the liberal scum that comes on that show (yes liberals I know Culter was on last week, but that has been the exception not the norm).

But this shows the level of hypocrisy coming out of the left side. I guarantee USMB liberals will say "what's the problem." Main stream media will ignore it and liberals will get away with it.

However, if a conservative stated something like this about the Obama's, they would be in some serious trouble. Heck if they said it about anyone they would be in trouble. Remember Imus's "Nappy headed Hoes!" It got him fired!

my point proven

my point proven

Don't be such a vajay.

Ain't it typical of the hate filled left to assume their fantasy of sexual assault is funny? Gee they laughed at it during the Huffington cocktail party why do they want to kick me off the air again?

No way I'm boycotting HBO. True Blood comes on that channel. I need me some Sookie Stackhouse every Sunday.

Totally agree with ya. But I need Eric eye candy. :lol:
I do not watch Bill Maher's show. He has gone way to far over the top on several different things. He even got booed by liberals on one late night talk show one time.
He was really shocked by it. He thinks he is a King any only his points of view is what everyone should agree with.

How did you know it was Liberals booing?

To you wingnuts, lies come out of your mouth so very easily..

The late night show is in California. The majority of the audience is people who live close by to the studios. California is very strongly liberal,especially L.A. The majority of the audience is liberal. Bill Maher thought that the audience was too or else he would not have made the stupid statement.

Potentially the most vile political discussion ever aired on national television occurred on Friday's HBO program "Real Time."

After former Air America comedian Marc Maron said he wanted to have violent hate sex with Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), sex advice columnist Dan Savage said he'd like to do the same to Rick Santorum (video follows with transcript and commentary, extreme vulgarity warning):

BILL MAHER, HOST: Grifters and scumbags.

MARC MARON, COMEDIAN: I don't want to be crass but I just hope that Marcus Bachmann takes all that, you know, rage that comes from repression and denial and brings it into the bedroom with her. I hope he f--ks her angrily because, because that's how I would. And I've thought about it. I just…

SAVAGE: Just so we get, just so you don’t get charges of sexism, because only Michele Bachmann was involved, I sometimes think about f--king the s--t out of Rick Santorum.

MARON: I’m with you.

SAVAGE: …he needs it. So, it’s not, it's not just women we’re talking about f--king. Like, let's bone that Santorum boy.

MARON: Alright. Let’s video it.

SAVAGE: I’m up for whipping up some santorum in Santorum

For those that likely don't know what "santorum" is, the Urban Dictionary defines it as "The frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex."

And this is what is now acceptable talk about conservatives on national television.

Read more: HBO 'Real Time' Guests Discuss Having Violent Hate Sex With Michele Bachmann and Rick Santorum | NewsBusters.org

That's what happens when you get a room full of lieberals. You get VIle.

Bill Maher lost it quite a while back. He used to be funny, now I truly believe he is just mentally ill.

I may have missed it, but I've never seen him funny. All I've seen from him is bitterness and anger. Maybe he was funny at one point. But now he's just sad.

The right: this is outrageous, blah blah Bill Mahar lost it blah blah
The left: save the outrage and lighten up, tools. it's comedians.

And vice versa when it's right wing commentators being vile.

lol you guys are butt-turds

If you're really poutraged over comedians doiong tasteless comedy, then you need to re-evaluate your fucking priorities for ****'s sake.

If you aren't outraged at media personalities advocating violent sexual assaults then you need to reevaluate your priorities.

Your problem with this is what?

I have a blanket policy against rape and other violent sexual offenses. I find it incompatible with being a decent human being.

What about sitting in judgment of others? Do you find that incompatible with being a decent human being too?

Who has judged anyone?

Besides, as a Christian we are commanded to judge righteously.

What's your point exactly?

I'll explain it to you.

Rape is forced sex.

I don't hear that being discussed here.

In fact..I hear people on tv shows talking about how they'd like to bone this chick or that chick all the time.

Same thing is happening here.

No one is talking about forcing anyone to have sex against their will.

After former Air America comedian Marc Maron said he wanted to have violent hate sex with Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), sex advice columnist Dan Savage said he'd like to do the same to Rick Santorum (video follows with transcript and commentary, extreme vulgarity warning):

You are 1/2 right.

He wants to commit violence on a woman, not rape her. Sorry, I still don't see the funny.

Santorum is a straight man, so would have to be raped for the violent hate sex to occur.

That's some comedy gold ya got there.
:doubt:

Violent hate sex is when two people are angry with each other but have violent sex anyway.

You don't get out much, do you?

:lol:

There's a vast gap between "grudge fucking" and "violent hate sex".

Grudge fucking and make up sex are awesome. Becoming violent is vulgar.

What the fuck happened to you pussies? Wasn't it you lefty shit bags that were crying in thier coffee about violent vitriol and rhtorric just a couple months ago?

Why is violence against women, and anal rape of a man ok now?

krist, Is a little consistancy too much to ask?

If you're really poutraged over comedians doiong tasteless comedy, then you need to re-evaluate your fucking priorities for ****'s sake.

If you aren't outraged at media personalities advocating violent sexual assaults then you need to reevaluate your priorities.

It's having the sense enough to differentiate between "media personalities" and a comedian telling a joke.

Also, violent sex is not an assault.

You are 1/2 right.

He wants to commit violence on a woman, not rape her. Sorry, I still don't see the funny.

Santorum is a straight man, so would have to be raped for the violent hate sex to occur.

That's some comedy gold ya got there.

Violent hate sex is when two people are angry with each other but have violent sex anyway.

But it isn't rape.

Shame you can't admit to being wrong.

But it isn't rape.

Shame you can't admit to being wrong.

So you think Bachmann would go along willingly as well as Santorum.

fyi, go back a few, you can infer my admission as to being 1/2 wrong in a post to Sallow.

Violence against a woman while having sex isn't rape, it's just assualt.

anyway, this is dull

The left is cool with the rape and assualt of people they don't like and use comedians to present that stance so they can say it was a joke.

This is not news, b/c it's not new.

Forum List

Back