HBO 'Real Time' Guests Discuss Violent Hate Sex With Bachmann & Santorum

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Potentially the most vile political discussion ever aired on national television occurred on Friday's HBO program "Real Time."

After former Air America comedian Marc Maron said he wanted to have violent hate sex with Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), sex advice columnist Dan Savage said he'd like to do the same to Rick Santorum (video follows with transcript and commentary, extreme vulgarity warning):

BILL MAHER, HOST: Grifters and scumbags.

MARC MARON, COMEDIAN: I don't want to be crass but I just hope that Marcus Bachmann takes all that, you know, rage that comes from repression and denial and brings it into the bedroom with her. I hope he f--ks her angrily because, because that's how I would. And I've thought about it. I just…

SAVAGE: Just so we get, just so you don’t get charges of sexism, because only Michele Bachmann was involved, I sometimes think about f--king the s--t out of Rick Santorum.

MARON: I’m with you.

SAVAGE: …he needs it. So, it’s not, it's not just women we’re talking about f--king. Like, let's bone that Santorum boy.

MARON: Alright. Let’s video it.

SAVAGE: I’m up for whipping up some santorum in Santorum

For those that likely don't know what "santorum" is, the Urban Dictionary defines it as "The frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex."

And this is what is now acceptable talk about conservatives on national television.

Read more: HBO 'Real Time' Guests Discuss Having Violent Hate Sex With Michele Bachmann and Rick Santorum | NewsBusters.org

The best thing people can do, is to boycott Bill Maher.

And the next best thing is cancel your subscription to HBO

you could have found some better outrage cerael this morning

When you get a chance, you don't make sweet, sweet love to the hot bitchy chic at your office.

You fuck her silly and slap that ass with all your might.

Potentially the most vile political discussion ever aired on national television occurred on Friday's HBO program "Real Time."

After former Air America comedian Marc Maron said he wanted to have violent hate sex with Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), sex advice columnist Dan Savage said he'd like to do the same to Rick Santorum (video follows with transcript and commentary, extreme vulgarity warning):

MARC MARON, COMEDIAN: I don't want to be crass but I just hope that Marcus Bachmann takes all that, you know, rage that comes from repression and denial and brings it into the bedroom with her. I hope he f--ks her angrily because, because that's how I would. And I've thought about it. I just…

SAVAGE: Just so we get, just so you don’t get charges of sexism, because only Michele Bachmann was involved, I sometimes think about f--king the s--t out of Rick Santorum.

SAVAGE: …he needs it. So, it’s not, it's not just women we’re talking about f--king. Like, let's bone that Santorum boy.

For those that likely don't know what "santorum" is, the Urban Dictionary defines it as "The frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex."

And this is what is now acceptable talk about conservatives on national television.

Read more: HBO 'Real Time' Guests Discuss Having Violent Hate Sex With Michele Bachmann and Rick Santorum | NewsBusters.org

And I'm sure Bill Maher just sat there with a big grin on his face....What a class act...
The Libs here love this show no doubt..

Their only disappointment was that Sarah Palin and her kids were left out of the conversation. :(

And I'm sure Bill Maher just sat there with a big grin on his face....What a class act...

Their only disappointment was that Sarah Palin and her kids were left out of the conversation. :(

You mean like these guys?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G36MpBD5ef8]‪Glenn Beck Busted For Attacking Obama's Daughter‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
Limbaugh mocks Malia Obama, adds, "We've got a boy -- We've got a child here playing president" | Media Matters for America
Rush Limbaugh criticizes First Lady Michelle Obama's weight, nutritional campaign [Updated] - latimes.com

:lol: Comedy gold.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G36MpBD5ef8]‪Glenn Beck Busted For Attacking Obama's Daughter‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
Limbaugh mocks Malia Obama, adds, "We've got a boy -- We've got a child here playing president" | Media Matters for America
Rush Limbaugh criticizes First Lady Michelle Obama's weight, nutritional campaign [Updated] - latimes.com

You're pitiful. that is nothing compared to what this puke said on Maher. but leave it to you to try and DEFLECT from that.

You're pitiful. that is nothing compared to what this puke said on Maher. but leave it to you to try and DEFLECT from that.

Not "deflecting" anything. I responded directly to the post I just bolded. You really should trying reading stuff before looking as foolish as you do.

The best thing people can do, is to boycott Bill Maher.

And the next best thing is cancel your subscription to HBO

Self-proclaimed conservatives are always trying to SILENCE opposing views.

Boycotting is not seeking to silence, idiot.

Now, if we started a campaign to contact his advertisers threatening to boycott them if they advertise during his show... in an attempt to force his company to drop him.... that would be trying to silence him.

But that's a left wing tactic ... we don't play that game.

I saw the bit and laughed my ass off.

People need to lighten up. Seriously.

yeah, I bet you would of if he was talking about doing it to Michelle Obama.

Anyone who laughs at ignorant shit like that is twisted. says a lot for you.

Forum List

Back