HBO 'Real Time' Guests Discuss Violent Hate Sex With Bachmann & Santorum

There's a vast gap between "grudge fucking" and "violent hate sex".

Grudge fucking and make up sex are awesome. Becoming violent is vulgar.
But it isn't rape.

Shame you can't admit to being wrong.

So you think Bachmann would go along willingly as well as Santorum.

fyi, go back a few, you can infer my admission as to being 1/2 wrong in a post to Sallow.

Violence against a woman while having sex isn't rape, it's just assualt.

anyway, this is dull

The left is cool with the rape and assualt of people they don't like and use comedians to present that stance so they can say it was a joke.

This is not news, b/c it's not new.

:cuckoo:

I think it was meant to be mutual violence. You are free to keep pretending otherwise.

Has any of these rabid RW lying nutjobs presented the evidence of anyone on the show mentioning rape? ANYONE.....!?!??

The best thing people can do, is to boycott Bill Maher.

And the next best thing is cancel your subscription to HBO

Self-proclaimed conservatives are always trying to SILENCE opposing views.

Boycotting is not seeking to silence, idiot.

Now, if we started a campaign to contact his advertisers threatening to boycott them if they advertise during his show... in an attempt to force his company to drop him.... that would be trying to silence him.

But that's a left wing tactic ... we don't play that game.

Um, people pay for HBO. Not like Politically Incorrect when his audience/ratings increased but his big advertisers were going to pull their support over the faux outrage at his statment about how the terrorist who flew the planes on 9-11 were not "Cowards".

Besides it's not like the rabid right has any room to talk, just look at the posts from tha gauma (or whaterver the fuck his name is). So I think it is mostly fake outrage.

Last edited:
But it isn't rape.

Shame you can't admit to being wrong.

fyi, go back a few, you can infer my admission as to being 1/2 wrong in a post to Sallow.

anyway, this is dull

The left is cool with the rape and assualt of people they don't like and use comedians to present that stance so they can say it was a joke.

I think it was meant to be mutual violence. You are free to keep pretending otherwise.

Any moment now MarcATL is going to call you a lying muther fucker, b/c there's no evidence that it was to be mutual.

Unless, of course, Marc if the lying hypocrit we all know him to be.

edit

I should have said; LW lying nutjob.

Not that he hasn't used the term muther fucker, but I thought I should be specific since you lying muther fuckers are splitting hairs over violence on women and anally fucking a hetero man.

Last edited:
That Bill Maher.

He's so funny.

Witty. Edgy.

Ha ha.

His guests really make me uncomfortable with their verbal barbs.

Ohh, look out for the barb!

Ha ha.

Maybe I can appear on Bill Maher?

anyway, this is dull

Any moment now MarcATL is going to call you a lying muther fucker, b/c there's no evidence that it was to be mutual.

edit

Not that he hasn't used the term muther fucker, but I thought I should be specific since you lying muther fuckers are splitting hairs over violence on women and anally fucking a hetero man.
I haven't used the term.

I don't use curse words.

Post where I've used it or any.

Thanks.

edit

I haven't used the term.

I don't use curse words.

Post where I've used it or any.

Thanks.

HAHAAHAHA

It's funny you corrected me on the fact you don't cuss, but not on the fact that you're a lying hypocrit.

Oh the accidental honestly of it all. :lol:

Forum List

Back