HBO 'Real Time' Guests Discuss Violent Hate Sex With Bachmann & Santorum

I'd like to say;

"When did rape become a topic of humor?"

But liberals have thought rape is funny for years now. At least since Palin came on the scene.

Of course we are just supposed to laugh b/c these fucks are just comedians and are not to be taken seriously. Right?

Who the heck is talking about rape?

To a conservative, rape, is anything more than a mild missonary grunt.,

:confused:

What an idiot.

Is it both repugnant and funny? Yes.
Do both liberals and conservatives cross the line like this? Yes.
Will this thread go on for 61 pages with no resolution? Absolutely.

No way I'm boycotting HBO. True Blood comes on that channel. I need me some Sookie Stackhouse every Sunday.

Totally agree with ya. But I need Eric eye candy. :lol:
I do not watch Bill Maher's show. He has gone way to far over the top on several different things. He even got booed by liberals on one late night talk show one time.
He was really shocked by it. He thinks he is a King any only his points of view is what everyone should agree with.

I'd like to say;

But liberals have thought rape is funny for years now. At least since Palin came on the scene.

Of course we are just supposed to laugh b/c these fucks are just comedians and are not to be taken seriously. Right?

If I have to explain this to you, I can't help you.

I'd like to say;

Yes ,statutory rape is what Sarah should have charged he future non-son-in-law, but instead she gave breeding lessons to both to show them how to correctly.

You're an idiot.

It's better to not reply than post utter non-sense.

I'd like to say;

I'll explain it to you.

Rape is forced sex.

I don't hear that being discussed here.

In fact..I hear people on tv shows talking about how they'd like to bone this chick or that chick all the time.

Same thing is happening here.

No one is talking about forcing anyone to have sex against their will.

I'd like to say;

To a conservative, rape, is anything more than a mild missonary grunt.,

are you this stupid in real life?

I'd like to say;

Yes ,statutory rape is what Sarah should have charged he future non-son-in-law, but instead she gave breeding lessons to both to show them how to correctly.

You're an idiot.

It's better to not reply than post utter non-sense.

:eusa_whistle:

I'll explain it to you.

Rape is forced sex.

In fact..I hear people on tv shows talking about how they'd like to bone this chick or that chick all the time.

Excellent point.

It's easy to infer rape based on the exchange, I did. But now that you point this out, there is actually no evidence to suggest they weren't merely talking about consensual sex.

Sallow wins the interwebz today. :thup:

Last edited:
No way I'm boycotting HBO. True Blood comes on that channel. I need me some Sookie Stackhouse every Sunday.

Totally agree with ya. But I need Eric eye candy. :lol:
I do not watch Bill Maher's show. He has gone way to far over the top on several different things. He even got booed by liberals on one late night talk show one time.
He was really shocked by it. He thinks he is a King any only his points of view is what everyone should agree with.

How did you know it was Liberals booing?

To you wingnuts, lies come out of your mouth so very easily..

I'll explain it to you.

Rape is forced sex.

After former Air America comedian Marc Maron said he wanted to have violent hate sex with Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), sex advice columnist Dan Savage said he'd like to do the same to Rick Santorum (video follows with transcript and commentary, extreme vulgarity warning):

You are 1/2 right.

He wants to commit violence on a woman, not rape her. Sorry, I still don't see the funny.

Santorum is a straight man, so would have to be raped for the violent hate sex to occur.

That's some comedy gold ya got there.

If you're really poutraged over comedians doiong tasteless comedy, then you need to re-evaluate your fucking priorities for ****'s sake.

I'll explain it to you.

Rape is forced sex.

After former Air America comedian Marc Maron said he wanted to have violent hate sex with Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), sex advice columnist Dan Savage said he'd like to do the same to Rick Santorum (video follows with transcript and commentary, extreme vulgarity warning):

You are 1/2 right.

He wants to commit violence on a woman, not rape her. Sorry, I still don't see the funny.

Santorum is a straight man, so would have to be raped for the violent hate sex to occur.

:doubt:

Violent hate sex is when two people are angry with each other but have violent sex anyway.

You don't get out much, do you?

:lol:

I'll explain it to you.

Rape is forced sex.

You are 1/2 right.

:doubt:

Violent hate sex is when two people are angry with each other but have violent sex anyway.

You don't get out much, do you?

:lol:

Im startin' to get a buldge.

For the repressed, I'd recommend violent sex if you've never had it before. Maybe you'll loosen up a bit. That wasn't a pun.

Forum List

Back