Hawking says physics proves there is no time for "Gawd".

What if it was,wouldn't science need to know this ? How bout if a day was much longer to God then our day's ?
Gen 1: 5 And the evening and the morning were the first day.

2Pe 3:8 Dear friends, don't forget that for the Lord one day is the same as a thousand years, and a thousand years is the same as one day.
But one evening and one morning is still 1 day, and a thousand years is 365,000 evenings and 365,000 mornings.

Looking at it from Stephen Hawking's point of view, if God existed He put that kind of mind into that kind of body. It might be easier and kinder, to think that it was a cosmic accident and there is no God.

I'm pretty sure Hawking and Einstein have their shit in a lot better shape than a bunch of brainwashed individuals why believe fairy tales written 2000 years ago by primitive camel herders.

\

LMAO!!!

I can read that in bold black. It means you either can't find anything to counter the numerous verses I've posted or you certainly don't know anything. Show me something. C'mon....just a few verses.

Or he just doesnt have time to waste on your sorry ass.

You are a pretentious ignoramus, who mostly cuts and pastes shit from athiest cluster-fucks online.

Not impressed.

I'm 77 years old. Played piano and keyboards in about ten part time bands or combos over a 30 year period, bedded over 300 women...most of them attractive and well built. Retired with a good pension after working for the same company for 41 years. Why in the world would I give a damn about impressing you.

How do you account for the hundreds of direct contradictions in the bible. How do you account for the fact that there are more than 44,000 denominations, conventions, sects, cults, subcults etc. of the Christian faith

Some people can't speak or show up without revealing their total naivity.

Another case of internet bravado.

Lol, your attempt to impress me by claiming you have no intention of impressing me while you list your thin line of bullshit is hilarious.

Lets see what you boast of:
You are older than shit on a stick.

You could not find a successful band or start one.

You failed to woo over 300 women even after they were merciful to you. (Extremely merciful or else they were blind and had clinically bad taste in men)

And you spent 41 years as an indentured servant to some company you prefer to not name.

STILL NOT IMPRESSED!

Looking at it from Stephen Hawking's point of view, if God existed He put that kind of mind into that kind of body. It might be easier and kinder, to think that it was a cosmic accident and there is no God.

I'm pretty sure Hawking and Einstein have their shit in a lot better shape than a bunch of brainwashed individuals why believe fairy tales written 2000 years ago by primitive camel herders.

Another appeal to authority which is IRRELEVANT in real science.

atheism.png

Gen 1: 5 And the evening and the morning were the first day.

2Pe 3:8 Dear friends, don't forget that for the Lord one day is the same as a thousand years, and a thousand years is the same as one day.
But one evening and one morning is still 1 day, and a thousand years is 365,000 evenings and 365,000 mornings.

Actually, that would be 365,265 evenings and mornings for those of us that exist in the real universe.

Now that we have established that you exist in a different time frame as the real universe will you admit that God, if he exists, might do the same?

I know I have mine in better shape than you.

Or he just doesnt have time to waste on your sorry ass.

You are a pretentious ignoramus, who mostly cuts and pastes shit from athiest cluster-fucks online.

Not impressed.

I'm 77 years old. Played piano and keyboards in about ten part time bands or combos over a 30 year period, bedded over 300 women...most of them attractive and well built. Retired with a good pension after working for the same company for 41 years. Why in the world would I give a damn about impressing you.

How do you account for the hundreds of direct contradictions in the bible. How do you account for the fact that there are more than 44,000 denominations, conventions, sects, cults, subcults etc. of the Christian faith

Lol, your attempt to impress me by claiming you have no intention of impressing me while you list your thin line of bullshit is hilarious.

You failed to woo over 300 women even after they were merciful to you. (Extremely merciful or else they were blind and had clinically bad taste in men)

And you spent 41 years as an indentured servant to some company you prefer to not name.

STILL NOT IMPRESSED!

The company was Union Carbide. The endeavor was the ORGDP....Oak Ridge Gaseous Diffusion Plant where the material for the bomb which was dropped on Hiroshima was withdrawn in cylinders 8 inches in diameter and 30 inches long...called always safe because of their geometry.

The first ten years I was a process operator, the next six a computer operator, the last twenty five I was operations manager in one of the largest mainframe computer installations in the SE U S. I never had a band of my own because I was working 40-60 hours a week on my day job. Sorry, I've forgotten most of the women's names.

STILL NOT IMPRESSED!

The company was Union Carbide. The endeavor was the ORGDP....Oak Ridge Gaseous Diffusion Plant where the material for the bomb which was dropped on Hiroshima was withdrawn in cylinders 8 inches in diameter and 30 inches long...called always safe because of their geometry.

The first ten years I was a process operator, the next six a computer operator, the last twenty five I was operations manager in one of the largest mainframe computer installations in the SE U S. I never had a band of my own because I was working 40-60 hours a week on my day job. Sorry, I've forgotten most of the women's names.

Criminey Cricket! Now your throwing out a list of EXCUSES!

You poor pathetic thing!

Lol, seriosuly Cammbell, I could give you a list of similar claims and more but as we are discussing this shit on the internet, what would it prove? Zilch.

What I *do* know about you is that you are not instructed on how to think critically. You constantly make one false argument after another from appeals to authority, to ad hominem, to red herrings. Over and over you make unwarranted assertions that are simply hilarious from the fact that you seem to think them credible and persuasive.

You obviously hate religion, and I am none too fond of it either since the cerics that run it have among them some of the most dishonest, scandalous and self serving people on the planet.

But you have thrown the proverbial baby out with the bath water. You say you believe in evolution, but what about the evolution of ideas? If Christianity and Islam are as stupid as you think then why have these religions grown so far and wide constituting over half the planets population? You think evolution does not apply to the competition of ideas?

But I know you dont bother to engage in actual conversation with anyone, actually exchanging ideas and offering answers to peoples questions.

You *know* you are right and are only concerned with spreading your conceited and dismal world view to as many as you can.

And why? Are you a paid astroturfer? Or just some bitter old fool who cant stretch his mind around another persons world view any more, if he ever really could in the first place?

STILL NOT IMPRESSED!

So, you point to your resume as proof of your assertion that there is no God.

Really?

Actually, that is Creationism not Atheism. Creationism says no thing (God) created everything from nothing.

Science, in the proven First Law of thermodynamics, says there never was nothing and there never will be nothing because energy can neither be created nor destroyed. That means that energy has always existed and will always exist in the EXACT SAME TOTAL QUANTITY. It is quite common for dishonest Creationists to substitute Atheism for Creationism, as your post did, in a feeble attempt to get Atheists to defend creating something from nothing and thus validating Creationism.

STILL NOT IMPRESSED!

Really?

What's this thread about.....Hawking doubting the existence of an ancient gawd. We know Einstein didn't because it was published in his obituary. Would you like to see it again.....'course those who we brainwashed and believe in virgin birth and resurrection which came from stories told by the less than civili ed know they have to be right:

""I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism." ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

Actually, that is Creationism not Atheism. Creationism says no thing (God) created everything from nothing.

Science, in the proven First Law of thermodynamics, says there never was nothing and there never will be nothing because energy can neither be created nor destroyed. That means that energy has always existed and will always exist in the EXACT SAME TOTAL QUANTITY. It is quite common for dishonest Creationists to substitute Atheism for Creationism, as your post did, in a feeble attempt to get Atheists to defend creating something from nothing and thus validating Creationism.

Energy can be transferred is that not what God did was transfer energy during creation ?

God was the origional energy and God can't be destroyed nor created and is eternal.

Back to square one,where did the energy come from that caused the big bang ?

Really?

What's this thread about.....Hawking doubting the existence of an ancient gawd. We know Einstein didn't because it was published in his obituary. Would you like to see it again.....'course those who we brainwashed and believe in virgin birth and resurrection which came from stories told by the less than civili ed know they have to be right:

""I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism." ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

It is clear you have made your choice and chose your path.

Motion is change in location over time. Without time there is no change in location, and so there is no motion.

Further, since space cannot exist without time, without time there is no space, and nothing for matter to exist in.

So where did this matter come from for the big bang to happen ?

Sure looks like there is a creator according to the laws of physics.

Last edited:

Energy can be transferred is that not what God did was transfer energy during creation ?

God was the origional energy and God can't be destroyed nor created and is eternal.

Back to square one,where did the energy come from that caused the big bang ?
Don't you get tired of playing dumb? If energy came from something then it could be created. The proven fact that energy cannot be created means that energy always existed. Energy IS.

Motion is change in location over time. Without time there is no change in location, and so there is no motion.

Further, since space cannot exist without time, without time there is no space, and nothing for matter to exist in.

So where did this matter come from for the big bang to happen ?

Sure looks like there is a creator according to the laws of physics.
except you have everything ass backwards!

Time exists ONLY in terms of motion, not the other way around as you have it, which I'm sure you know since I have explained it to you on other threads. Therefore you are deliberately trying to be deceptive.

Well, since this post comes from edthesickdick, it is not surprising that he's factually wrong as well as moronic.

The shithead said, "Creationism says no thing (God) created everything from nothing."

Nobody who believes in creationism would say that God is "no thing." God is Something and Someone VERY big, in fact, if one is inclined to believe in God.

Additionally, fuckwit, where did the energy that always existed come from? Did it blink into existence from nothing?

Talking with your mindless drones is like trying to discuss the nature of fire in the middle ages. You assholes were just CERTAIN that phlogiston was THE explanation.

Forum List

Back