Hawaii’s Governor Takes On ‘Birthers’

This new idiot governor could have come forward two years ago and told this story. Why did he wait so long to do it?

He did. WND wasn't listening then I guess. There is video proof.

June 26, 2009

Bill Text - 111th Congress (2009-2010) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Here's a present for all the Birthers here.

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

Where does he say this in that resolution of his?

“It’s an insult to his mother and to his father, and I knew his mother and father; they were my friends, and I have an emotional interest in that,”

Wow so if he didn't use those exact words your going to object right? The man was telling the story about how he knew the Presidents parents since about the time the birthers were in there infancy. Look it up on utube.

U didn't get your present yet did you?

Just so everyone knows who I know, just in case I'm cought up in a conspiracy;

I met

are you ready?

further pause for dramatic effect

Nixon when I was 7. and I talked to Arlen Spector just weeks before he turned Democrat.
I also met...

Pause for deep dramatic affect....

wait for it

wait for it....

A Tuskeegee Airman. With out a doubt the coolest person I have ever met.

So he could have mentioned it
In 1990, Governor Abercrombie was elected to return to Congress and represented Hawai`i’s first Congressional District in the U.S. House of Representatives until 2010
Governor Neil Abercrombie — Office of the Governor

And.......?

Why are you asking any questions when you will not answer the ones asked to you?
But silly little priencess read deans post then ask yourself why you did I say AND?

Uhm, you're the one who keeps asking the same question over...and over...and over again. I would assume you have some point to it?

The answer is, I don't give a shit. There's this thing called the First Amendment in this country. People can speak about what they want, when they want, and how they want. You want the answer, ask him. But you won't believe anything he says anyway. Tinfoil hatters never do.

If I absolutely had to speculate: You forget that two years ago the birfers were just another nutty flash in the pan knee-jerk group of partisans and their fan club suckers in the midst of the furor over a Presidential election cycle. Everybody who was anybody with half an active brain cell thought they would disappear after the election to concentrate on the really serious issues facing us, like the illuminati and alien lizard people who are taking over the world. Who knew they would grow up to be such an annoyance or to waste so much government time and resources over nothing?

And.......?

Why are you asking any questions when you will not answer the ones asked to you?
But silly little priencess read deans post then ask yourself why you did I say AND?

Uhm, you're the one who keeps asking the same question over...and over...and over again. I would assume you have some point to it?
The answer is, I don't give a shit. There's this thing called the First Amendment in this country. People can speak about what they want, when they want, and how they want. You want the answer, ask him. But you won't believe anything he says anyway. Tinfoil hatters never do.

If I absolutely had to speculate: You forget that two years ago the birfers were just another nutty flash in the pan knee-jerk group of partisans and their fan club suckers in the midst of the furor over a Presidential election cycle. Everybody who was anybody with half an active brain cell thought they would disappear after the election to concentrate on the really serious issues facing us, like the illuminati and alien lizard people who are taking over the world. Who knew they would grow up to be such an annoyance or to waste so much government time and resources over nothing?

Now, I'm not certain you watched Benny Hill (if you didn't, you're a commie), but Professor Hill had a class on assuming.

It went like this;

When you assume, you make an ass outta u and me.

but mostly you.

we fear, we fear!

He did. WND wasn't listening then I guess. There is video proof.

June 26, 2009

Bill Text - 111th Congress (2009-2010) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Here's a present for all the Birthers here.

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

“It’s an insult to his mother and to his father, and I knew his mother and father; they were my friends, and I have an emotional interest in that,”

Wow so if he didn't use those exact words your going to object right? The man was telling the story about how he knew the Presidents parents since about the time the birthers were in there infancy. Look it up on utube.

Your argument is not convencing. You used a link for some resolution he submitted in no ways mentions anything about his friendship with obamas parents. All it mentions is that obama was born in Hawaii which thats what the news media tells us. Butthey do not mention this at anytime that I know of.
“It’s an insult to his mother and to his father, and I knew his mother and father; they were my friends, and I have an emotional interest in that"

You can bet the farm that if this was know two years ago the media would have played it 24/7

And.......?

ok glad to know you don't give a shit
ok HE COULD HAVE COME FORWARD WITH THIS STORY AND ENDED MOST OF THE DOUBT ABOUT OBAMAS BRITH CERTIFICATE BUT HE DID NOT.

I met

are you ready?

Nixon when I was 7. and I talked to Arlen Spector just weeks before he turned Democrat.
I also met...

wait for it

wait for it....

I talked to Arlen Spector just weeks before he turned Democrat.

So you're the one that caused him to turn.:lol:

Now, I'm not certain you watched Benny Hill (if you didn't, you're a commie), but Professor Hill had a class on assuming.

It went like this;

When you assume, you make an ass outta u and me.

but mostly you.

we fear, we fear!

I know, I know....shame on me. :redface:

You SHOULD fear, dammit! I'm a brute. Really, I am. And I have a B.S.A. with Honors even!

ok HE COULD HAVE COME FORWARD WITH THIS STORY AND ENDED MOST OF THE DOUBT ABOUT OBAMAS BRITH CERTIFICATE BUT HE DID NOT.

That's your point? Really?

And you actually believe that? :lmao:

Bigreb, in all seriousness, these are clowns who believe Wing Nut Daily over literally dozens of Acts of Congress and USSC decisions when it comes to what it means to be a "natural born citizen". You post the links to said statutes and decisions in their entirety, quote and highlight the pertinent language, and they stick their fingers in their ears and yell "lalalala you're an idiot". I know, I've tried.

These are the morons who believe not one but two contemporaneous birth announcements in local newspapers were part of a grand conspiracy to groom the infant Obama to be President from birth. Of course nobody can agree on just who planted them or why they chose Obama before he was even born, but those small details are completely irrelevant.

These are the same irrational whackjobs who can't decide whether Obama was born in Kenya, in California or Washington or Hawaii, who can't seem to decide whether his father was Obama Sr. or Malcolm X, and who honestly believe because he lived for a couple years as a little kid in Indonesia a 7 or 8 year old is able to renounce his American citizenship.

To these people based solely on unsubstantiated rumor, e-mails and blogs he's a ******, an Arab, a drug addict, a closet homosexual and a radical terrorist sympathizing anti semite muslim.

According to them, every Hawaiian official who's weighed in on the veracity of his birth certificate, including more than one republican, is part of this same vast conspiracy to plunge our once fair nation into fascism, communism, atheism and sharia law - amazingly enough, all at the same time.

And you expect that one more person weighing in at the time you think appropriate would make a difference? Seriously?

:rofl:

Bigreb, in all seriousness, these are clowns who believe Wing Nut Daily over literally dozens of Acts of Congress and USSC decisions when it comes to what it means to be a "natural born citizen". You post the links to said statutes and decisions in their entirety, quote and highlight the pertinent language, and they stick their fingers in their ears and yell "lalalala you're an idiot". I know, I've tried.

These are the morons who believe not one but two contemporaneous birth announcements in local newspapers were part of a grand conspiracy to groom the infant Obama to be President from birth. Of course nobody can agree on just who planted them or why they chose Obama before he was even born, but those small details are completely irrelevant.

These are the same irrational whackjobs who can't decide whether Obama was born in Kenya, in California or Washington or Hawaii, who can't seem to decide whether his father was Obama Sr. or Malcolm X, and who honestly believe because he lived for a couple years as a little kid in Indonesia a 7 or 8 year old is able to renounce his American citizenship.

To these people based solely on unsubstantiated rumor, e-mails and blogs he's a ******, an Arab, a drug addict, a closet homosexual and a radical terrorist sympathizing anti semite muslim.

According to them, every Hawaiian official who's weighed in on the veracity of his birth certificate, including more than one republican, is part of this same vast conspiracy to plunge our once fair nation into fascism, communism, atheism and sharia law - amazingly enough, all at the same time.

And you expect that one more person weighing in at the time you think appropriate would make a difference? Seriously?

And you actually believe that?

I read what he said
If he felt this way why didn't he come forward two years ago and say this? Wasn't it an insult two years ago? Did his views on their friendship somehow change? I'm not a birther I just question things that make no sense at all. You mock people who question things He could have remained quite because the questions were dying all he did was add more fuelk to the fire. And to cause people like me to ask more questiions.

I met

are you ready?

I also met...

wait for it

wait for it....

I talked to Arlen Spector just weeks before he turned Democrat.

So you're the one that caused him to turn.:lol:

Yeah, it was me. I worked out a plan during the election cycle for him to be at the bus stop where I had to wait before my next bus came. After talking to him for 10 minuts (since no one else knew who he was) I asked him if he would like the rep or blue pill. He took the blue, and well, you know the rest.

Your argument is not convencing. You used a link for some resolution he submitted in no ways mentions anything about his friendship with obamas parents. All it mentions is that obama was born in Hawaii which thats what the news media tells us. Butthey do not mention this at anytime that I know of.
“It’s an insult to his mother and to his father, and I knew his mother and father; they were my friends, and I have an emotional interest in that"

You can bet the farm that if this was know two years ago the media would have played it 24/7

This video is over 2 years old and Mr. Ambercrombie says........

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri9eF9x4Qgc[/ame]

And you actually believe that?

I read what he said
If he felt this way why didn't he come forward two years ago and say this? Wasn't it an insult two years ago? Did his views on their friendship somehow change? I'm not a birther I just question things that make no sense at all. You mock people who question things He could have remained quite because the questions were dying all he did was add more fuelk to the fire. And to cause people like me to ask more questiions.

No, I mock people who believe obvious propaganda over primary sources and stick their fingers in their ears to evade the truth when it might threaten their little delusional view of the world.

I asked a serious question of birfers earlier, three times. Nobody has answered it yet. I don't believe any of them can and still maintain the fantasy that they know what they're talking about better than people whose entire careers revolve around Hawaiian vital records, or constitutional concepts such as citizenship requirements, or the disabilities minors face when attempting to get their ears pierced let alone renounce their citizenship, or whatever the fact being denied may be.

So...basically, I just don't give a shit whether this guy said anything then or is saying anything now. I don't care. It makes no difference and pretending it does or would have then is ridiculous. There would be just another excuse, just another personal attack, and life would go on as usual in tinfoil hatland.

You don't ask questions because there's something suspicious going on, you ask questions because you want to infer you and only you know the answer and that answer is (in my best creepy stage whisper) diabolical.

Why? What need drives you to pull this shit? Nobody's been able to answer except with bumper sticker propaganda they can't explain. I'm thinking you don't know why yourselves. You just do as you're told. *shrug*

Last edited:
Slack for what? They're ignorant, pure and simple.

They suck up the propaganda their holy bible the World Nut Daily and its progeny put out and ignore or are completely unaware of literally hundreds of actual original sources that prove every word of it wrong.

Then when confronted with any evidence that might challenge their rather skewed version of reality, they either deny or attack rather than examine the evidence.

Their best and brightest standard bearers in the courts don't even know the difference between hypothetical military service and physical, literal money, and their most vocal "leaders" are either ugly racists like David Duke worshiping USArmyRetardo or even uglier, even more hate filled brainless scum like The Rabbid who stand for nothing, just against everything.

Why give them any attention at all? If it were me I'd tell them to go pound sand too. With all those sanctions being handed out, it's not like I'd be footing the bill. Fuck 'em.

Plenty of people believe that 9/11 was planned by Bush too.

Still can't see why you're so bent around the axle over it.

Meh, troofers are idiots too. But as has been pointed out, this thread is not about them.

Besides, I get a kick out of the birfers' supposed "legal" arguments. I've literally almost pissed myself a few times reading that drivel.

Why does it bother me? Because it saddens me that in 21st Century America, people can still be this ignorant, illiterate, willfully blind and so filled with vitriol toward anyone who doesn't look like they do or think like they do that they'll go to such absurd lengths. It saddens me that so many of the ignorant who might even be decent people otherwise are gleefully sucking up propaganda because they don't know how to think their way through it critically to see the flaws. It frustrates me to no end how a certain portion of Americans worship ignorance and shun any form of education....because that's what they're told to do. Those things are what will eventually be the death of this nation. The rabid brainless sheep.

And let's face it, they're fun to rile up and play with. ;)

True. It was funny to watch Dan Rather implode and it's going to be funny watching the birfers implode.

This video is over 2 years old and Mr. Ambercrombie says........

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri9eF9x4Qgc[/ame]

OK you have a youtube video do you have anything where the naional news might have this?

kinda sad that "this" is the "top priority" for governor in ANY state
you mean Hawaii doesnt have more pressing needs than to deal with a fucking conspiracy that is based solely on ignorance?

I was in Hahira, Ga a few weeks ago working a tractor trailer accident case. One of my witnesses was a nurse that came on duty at 11 pm at the local hospital. I interviewed her and around 11:45 pm I went to the local Waffle House for something to eat.
Elvis Presley made my pecan waffle and I didn't recognize him at first. You do know that the writing on his death certificate has been proven by a hand writing expert to be HIS OWN WRITING.
He worked many years as an undercover agent with the DEA as Nixon made him a honary agent and then the agency commissioned him when his death was faked. The myth is that E died of a drug overdose. Everyone knows that Elvis was anti communist and anti drugs.
As an undercover agent Elvis traveled all over the world and that explains all of the sightings over the years.
Pictures in his coffin have never been proven to be him. His name is mispelled on his tombstone, his death certificate lists his weight at 170 and he weighed over 250, pall bearers stated that cold air was coming out of his coffin and this custom made coffin that takes weeks to make was ready the day after his death, 2 hours after his alleged death a man reported to look just like Elvis boarded a plane for Buenos Aires and paidin cash using the name John Burrows which was a name Elvis always used as an alias and a helicopter was seen hovering above Graceland for hours before his death and then dropped low as toland and then took off 5 minutes later.
With all of that evidence how could any sane person claim E is dead?

Last edited:
So you guys are trying to resurrect Hillary's birther claims against Obama. So what is going on that you want to distract everyone away from?

kinda sad that "this" is the "top priority" for governor in ANY state
you mean Hawaii doesnt have more pressing needs than to deal with a fucking conspiracy that is based solely on ignorance?

Apparently the government there has practically been under siege by birfer nutjobs. I haven't seen any estimates on how much time and money they're sucking up, but it was bad enough they passed a law to enable government employees to treat them as the nuisance they are. If enough resources are being wasted, I can see it being a priority.

OTOH, you're right - it's pathetic to give them the attention. It's just feeding trolls writ large.

Forum List

Back