Have you noticed that TV shows are putting homosexuality into everything?

Don't watch it. :dunno:

I used to watch prime time TV, until one night on this new series there was some kind of extorted homo-erotic sex thing they depicted, so I was pissed. I turned it off @ 9:10 3 years ago and haven't watched Prime Time since.

I don't watch much tv unless it's baseball, hockey, or football.

I don't see the point to writing homosexuality into every single show, you, MDK?

I don't see the point in dramatic hyperbole either.

I used to watch prime time TV, until one night on this new series there was some kind of extorted homo-erotic sex thing they depicted, so I was pissed. I turned it off @ 9:10 3 years ago and haven't watched Prime Time since.

I don't see the point to writing homosexuality into every single show, you, MDK?

I can understand in a few shows, but not 80% of them, that's just ridiculous.

They even show couple's sharing the same bed *gasp*

Single mothers *shock*

Black families *whaa*

I even saw a show about teen mothers *clutches pearls*

Where are you getting this number? lol

Same place you put penis. :badgrin:

Like I said, since they depicted a forced bj, that just disgusted me. So I couldn't give an accurate estimate. I quit watching, not even NCIS, or CSI.

Last edited:

Like I said, since they depicted a forced bj, that's just disgusted me. So I couldn't give an accurate estimate. I quit watching, not even NCIS, or CSI.

My husband's mouth?! lol

Like I said, since they depicted a forced bj, that's just disgusted me. So I couldn't give an accurate estimate. I quit watching, not even NCIS, or CSI.

My husband's mouth?! lol

What I meant was out-of-the-butt.

I do realize some gays don't do the butt thing.

I do work for "rainbow" peoples in my town, a whole little circle of them, and my best friend's mom is a fag hag.

Bottom line is that there's an inordinate amount of shows promoting homosexuality, that's uncalled for, as is how graphic it is for prime time.

My husband's mouth?! lol

I do work for "rainbow" peoples in my town, a whole little circle of them, and my best friend's mom is a fag hag.

Bottom line is that there's an inordinate amount of shows promoting homosexuality. That's uncalled for.

Chances are, there's a gay person in everyone's sphere of family, friends, and acquaintances.

Why shouldn't they be represented on tv?

My husband's mouth?! lol

Bottom line is that there's an inordinate amount of shows promoting homosexuality. That's uncalled for.

Chances are, there's a gay person in everyone's sphere of family, friends, and acquaintances.

They aren't represented in all families. Only 4% of the population, keep that in mind.

My husband's mouth?! lol

They aren't represented in all families. Only 4% of the population, keep that in mind.

Didn't I just say family, friends, and acquaintances?

I stopped watching Modern Family when they brought in a boy and said he was a transsexual. That's my limit, bringing children into the sexual perversion. mdk probably has no problem with it.

Our culture if very much degraded since the days of Gone with the Wind, when everyone was shocked when Rhett Butler said the d-word.

actually, what was offensive about Gone with the Wind was that it treated the South like it was a noble society worthy of sympathy. All the characters in it were awful people.

I'd like to see the remake told from the perspective of the slaves on Tara, titled "What the fuck is up with this bitch?"

This country is being washed away in a flood of filth and liberals are riding the waves. SJ is right..they are trying to normalize pedophilia and the lowering of the age of consent. Libs now call them "Minor Attracted Persons" instead of pedophiles.

I've never heard that term used by anyone other than you. Are you sure the Lizard People aren't feeding you false information?

This country is being washed away in a flood of filth and liberals are riding the waves. SJ is right..they are trying to normalize pedophilia and the lowering of the age of consent. Libs now call them "Minor Attracted Persons" instead of pedophiles.

I've never heard that term used by anyone other than you. Are you sure the Lizard People aren't feeding you false information?

23,700,000 hits pop up on Google about it....it's the new "PC term" that you and your fellow leftard pals will be spewing before long when another fact altering study like the Kinsey Report claims that children actually benefit from being raped. You see? Leftards have no line in the sand when it comes to morality because they have no real morals.

Have you noticed that TV shows are putting homosexuality into everything?
Not only the shows themselves but the commercials that go along with them.
Lately they are even promoting the biracial agenda. Amazing how far we have fallen in such a short period of time

Maybe homosexuals have money and buy the stuff the sponsors are selling

Forum List

Back