Have You Ever Wondered Why No Fox Talking Head...

has ever questioned the patriotism of nuns who cover their heads in some sort of mystical religious adherence to the inherent inferiority of females according to their faith? Me, neither. Can you say "islamaphobia?" sure, i knew you could.

54520302_2306669386020881_17524042093297664_n.jpg
I think I will avoid the rush and consider you a nitwit and ignore you
i guess that is easier than learning English above about a second grade level and trying to have a clue what I am even saying. good choice, drain clog. ignorance suits you.

That's a really stupid take. The Bible doesn't tell Nuns and Priests to murder innocent children in the name of Allah.
How many innocent children are murdered in the US or with the other 1.5 billion Muslims in the world?

My issue is the word “phobia”. What Leftist bullshit is this? I neither fear nor cower to Islam. Fact is in every mostly Islamic country women are treated as 2nd class citizens, they hate dogs and apostasy is punishable by death as is being gay. Not exactly modern values.

Seems conservatives have a phobia about something as inane as a hijab

Prove it. Phobia means FEAR. I dislike You but I do not fear you whatsoever. Stop posting lies.

FEAR seems to be the base of it

Conservatives FEAR Muslims will impose Sharia across the land
They FEAR Peaceful Muslims are really terrorists
They FEAR Muslim women who wear hijab

Nope. I will use myself as an example albeit I am not A conservative. I dislike Islam for how it treats women, gays, dogs and apostates. I do not fear it whatsoever. I also dislike the Mormon church for similar reasons sans the dogs. I do Not fear it. There is no fear for 99% of the people. That is a made up Leftist term. There is no Mormonphobia and there is NO Islamaphobia. Stop defending that primitive ideology.

has ever questioned the patriotism of nuns who cover their heads in some sort of mystical religious adherence to the inherent inferiority of females according to their faith? Me, neither. Can you say "islamaphobia?" sure, i knew you could.

/----/ Comparing nuns to women who wear suicide vests and murder innocents is just plain stupid. Except for a few orders, Nuns stopped wearing habits decades ago. How many habit-wearing Nuns serve in Congress?
Of course, there is the militant order of Nuns who taught me in grade school - The Sisters of Charity
iu
the point that zoomed over your head is that nuns choose to wear a habit or not. so do muslim women in this country. they are both equal. you are a moron. see the difference, much?

Gotta watch out for those nuns, Mr. Jones! A bunch of terrorists everyone of them! (Eye Roll)
you kinda miss the point, dummy. muslim women, about one out of 10 million might have ever committed any terrorist act in their life, who choose to wear a hibab or whatever are just as patriotic or holy or constitutional as any nun who chooses to wear a habit or whatever they were on their head for basically the same reason...get it, stupid? you are as clueless and islamophobic as Judge Pirro and other trump stooges who can see a splinter in a muslim's eye, while ignoring the telephone pole sticking out of yours. Capisce, dumbass?

How many nuns have committed a terrorist act in the entire history of Catholicism?

That's a really stupid take. The Bible doesn't tell Nuns and Priests to murder innocent children in the name of Allah.
How many innocent children are murdered in the US or with the other 1.5 billion Muslims in the world?

My issue is the word “phobia”. What Leftist bullshit is this? I neither fear nor cower to Islam. Fact is in every mostly Islamic country women are treated as 2nd class citizens, they hate dogs and apostasy is punishable by death as is being gay. Not exactly modern values.

Prove it. Phobia means FEAR. I dislike You but I do not fear you whatsoever. Stop posting lies.

Those three could be true

No. For Catholic nuns it is a personal choice they made for themselves in joining the order. It applies only to them .

On the other hand, except where culture has secularized the practice, Muslim women are expected to comply, in many cases under threat of physical punishment.
And happily, the nun's 'habit' of covering in ancient garb is getting a lot looser these days. However for many, if they refuse the habit, they are given the boot, so it isn't a personal choice.
------------------------------------------- none of your business what NUN's wear is it ?? Plus some Nuns Religious Orders probably have rules as far as dress is concerned . The only problem with 'muslim' garb in the USA is that 'muslims' are imported into the USA to wear strange garb in the first place BWinkle . No problem for me though as its you 'youngsters' and your kids that will have to deal with the 'muslims' alien ways in the future BWinkle .

No. For Catholic nuns it is a personal choice they made for themselves in joining the order. It applies only to them .

On the other hand, except where culture has secularized the practice, Muslim women are expected to comply, in many cases under threat of physical punishment.
you kinda miss the point, dummy. muslim women in this country choose to wear one, and, worldwide, about one out of 10 million might have ever committed any terrorist act in their life, who choose to wear a hibab or whatever are just as patriotic or holy or constitutional as any nun who chooses to wear a habit or whatever they were on their head for basically the same reason...get it, stupid? you are as clueless and islamophobic as Judge Pirro and other trump stooges who can see a splinter in a muslim's eye, while ignoring the telephone pole sticking out of yours. Capisce, dumbass?

As for the head scarf that many Muslim women are forced to wear? When you beat people for not wearing the right clothing then you might want to rethink your religion...know what I'm saying, dumbass?

Not in this country
Rep Omar is making a personal choice to wear hijab
The other Muslim Congresswoman does not

I see English confounds you.

I see it confounds you
We are talking about Muslims in the US

I wasn't, but about religious choice versus mandate.
So Pirro was wrong

US Muslims are under no mandate and are free to choose about a head covering

Under US law? No, stupid.

Under the edicts of their religion, many are not free to choose.

So we have a newbie with an avatar of Jesus cradling a dinosaur. Nice touch

Probably black fags sock.

And they just as equally could be false.

Gotta watch out for those nuns, Mr. Jones! A bunch of terrorists everyone of them! (Eye Roll)
you kinda miss the point, dummy. muslim women, about one out of 10 million might have ever committed any terrorist act in their life, who choose to wear a hibab or whatever are just as patriotic or holy or constitutional as any nun who chooses to wear a habit or whatever they were on their head for basically the same reason...get it, stupid? you are as clueless and islamophobic as Judge Pirro and other trump stooges who can see a splinter in a muslim's eye, while ignoring the telephone pole sticking out of yours. Capisce, dumbass?
You are not ashamed to say that Muslim women are well treated and they are not forced to wear a hibab?

/----/ Comparing nuns to women who wear suicide vests and murder innocents is just plain stupid. Except for a few orders, Nuns stopped wearing habits decades ago. How many habit-wearing Nuns serve in Congress?
Of course, there is the militant order of Nuns who taught me in grade school - The Sisters of Charity
iu
the point that zoomed over your head is that nuns choose to wear a habit or not. so do muslim women in this country. they are both equal. you are a moron. see the difference, much?

Except that is not at all true because nuns may leave the order while apostasy is not allowed in Islam and even in this country young girls and men are punished if they want to leave the ideology. You may Google it and find numerous examples.

Doubt prevails anyway

Nuns doesn't dress like that anymore. Those are ceremonial gowns. They only wears them when they are around priests. To keep temptation away from them. But there are nuns that are a part of Soros' clan, that infiltrated to make the convent as nasty as him.

---------------------------------I have No FEAR , if i am still here i want to see the 'millenials' get all fecked up by 'sharia' RWinger .

No, and neither does the Koran tell muslims to kill people. Any more than all the old testament laws that are no longer believed by 98% of all Christians, even the fake Christians like you who support Trump.

iu
------------------------------------------ doesn't matter , muslim women gotta wear the garb or they are Apostate muslims according to their religion Jones . As such they are ripe for punishment Jones .

You do realize that many, if not most nuns no longer wear habits.
and most muslim women in this country do not choose to wear one, at least all the time. it is, after all, about choice.

Doubt prevails anyway

??? Islamaphobia is a made up Leftist term

Forum List

Back