Have you ever seen a worse group of GOP candidates? I haven't.

Here's my superficial take on the GOP candidates:

Rick Perry: Reminds me of Howdy Doody. I think he's goofy - but most likeable.

Ron Paul: Too old, cranky and goofy - but I think he's by far the most genuine of the bunch. He is what he is.

Mitt Romney: Reminds me of Daffy Duck on meth. I believe nothing he says.

Newt Gingrich: Psycho! Most dangerous! In love with himself. Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). I believe nothing he says.

Jon Huntsman: Bland and irrelevant.

Rick Santorum: Religious extremist. Batshit crazy. American Taliban.

Michele Bachmann: Religious extremist. Batshit crazy - and STUPID. American Taliban. Also appears to be a chronic liar.​

Is this a Private Lynch Mob? You leave reason ad common sense at the door, right? :lol:

Where did he bring up Jessica Lynch?

:D

Who's On First?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfmvkO5x6Ng&feature=related]Who's On First? - YouTube[/ame]

As I've stated several times before on this board, I was not an Obama fan, nor did I vote for him in 2008 - even though I knew he was better than McCain/Palin. I was pissed because the DNC cheated Hillary out of her rightful nomination. Now, I consider Obama far superior to the current crop of GOP candidates; therefore, I will be voting for Obama in 2012.

Overall, I believe Obama has been a good president - in spite of all the GOP hate and obstruction to hold Americans hostage and make Obama a one-term president. History will not be kind to the GOP during the Obama Administration.

I did not vote for him in the primaries but I sure did vote for him in the election even though I was pissed too. Unfortunately with our two-party system, it's difficult to vote for the other party as a referendum against your own party. All that does is shoot yourself in the foot.

You all under rated Hillary, cheating her out of her chance. To me, she was the lesser evil to Obama. Now we are all screwed. There are few people out there that could do a worse job than Obama. Every major player on the Right puts him to shame. Keep deluding yourselves. If there is one thing Democrats are good at it is both Propaganda, and repeating it until you are blue in the face. That is my Opinion.

No underrating here with me..... I was behind her 100%.

To this day I'm sorry she isn't President but as Lakhota says, I'm generally pleased with Obama.

I wonder though, would the Republicans be hating on Hillary as much as they are hating on Obama? Obama was strong on rescinding DADT. I'm not so sure Hillary would have been. Hillary is more center than Obama. Would Hillary have compromised (in other words: caved) with the Republicans as much as Obama has?

Judging from the intense nature of her questioning at the debate last night, I would not be surprised to see Michelle Bachmann run as the Tea Party choice in 2012. She genuinely dislikes Newt.

As I've stated several times before on this board, I was not an Obama fan, nor did I vote for him in 2008 - even though I knew he was better than McCain/Palin. I was pissed because the DNC cheated Hillary out of her rightful nomination. Now, I consider Obama far superior to the current crop of GOP candidates; therefore, I will be voting for Obama in 2012.

Overall, I believe Obama has been a good president - in spite of all the GOP hate and obstruction to hold Americans hostage and make Obama a one-term president. History will not be kind to the GOP during the Obama Administration.

I did not vote for him in the primaries but I sure did vote for him in the election even though I was pissed too. Unfortunately with our two-party system, it's difficult to vote for the other party as a referendum against your own party. All that does is shoot yourself in the foot.

You all under rated Hillary, cheating her out of her chance. To me, she was the lesser evil to Obama. Now we are all screwed. There are few people out there that could do a worse job than Obama. Every major player on the Right puts him to shame. Keep deluding yourselves. If there is one thing Democrats are good at it is both Propaganda, and repeating it until you are blue in the face. That is my Opinion.

Fox showed a poll today that states that only 38% of the Independent voters still support a second term for whatz hiz name. :eusa_pray:

Ron Paul is the best of the bunch! I don't agree with everything he stands for, but I consider him by far the most genuine and honorable of all the current GOP candidates. AND, he may win Iowa.

Forum List

Back