GOP candidates donate funds from hate group to SC victims...

are you people really THIS DESPERATE?

YOUR party elected a freaking member of the KKK HATE group to OUR GOVERNMENT

I hope the people have had enough of this crap and vote out the Democrats from our LIVES completely come 2016

Sorry Steph, Duke was a Republican when he was elected.
What happened to Steph? Did the ignorance catch up?

Beware just because they donated to Cruz in particular, does not mean he endorses them.

It would take a simpleton to believe that.

He likely had no idea who they were until the recent shooting. A group with "conservative" in their name contributed $8,500 to his campaign. Of course he's going to take it.

I don't think anyone here is claiming that Cruz endorses their views. Only that racist hate groups strongly favor conservatives....almost exclusively. Conservatives might want to ask themselves why.

When minority voters shun the GOP while white supremacist hate groups overwhelmingly support it....there are clearly some messages that conservatives are communicating regarding race. And they may not meet your official 'planks'.

oh really? you gathered all that from one article huh? Like I said, you supporters of the Democrat party not only support them you put them in our Government. so sit down with your lies
\As college student Eric Holder participated in armed takeover of former Columbia University ROTC office The Daily Caller

And how can we forget Robert theKKK BYRD

Forum List

Back