Have you ever seen a stranger fiction movie than the True Story of USA 2023? (poll)

Have you ever seen a stranger fiction movie than the True Story of USA 2023? (poll)

• 1 No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Yes

• 3 Never seen anything stranger whether true or fiction

• 4 Ace Ventura Pet Detective was pretty strange.. but this beats all

• 5 I keep expecting to wake up from this nightmare &... BIG SIGH, but alas..

• 6 Only Trump or a Trump-like person/admin can begin to straighten this mess out

• 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6 or some other combination

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

President violates federal law to allow ANYONE, anyone at all to invade our country... drug smugglers, people smugglers, rapists, murderers, terrorists

o_O

unbelievable

what the.....???
It's just a matter of time.....Hispanics will establish barrios in what are now black areas (near jobs) and drive them out. I've seen it happen before on a smaller scale in a small city north of me and believe me if the blacks fuck around in those areas they will find out.

Meanwhile between the blacks aborting and killing each other off in wholesale lots their population will decline further. I predict that within two generations blacks will be a mere afterthought politically.

What, you didn't think that there would be consequences with the browning of America?

It's just a matter of time.....Hispanics will establish barrios in what are now black areas (near jobs) and drive them out. I've seen it happen before on a smaller scale in a small city north of me and believe me if the blacks fuck around in those areas they will find out.

Meanwhile between the blacks aborting and killing each other off in wholesale lots their population will decline further. I predict that within two generations blacks will be a mere afterthought politically.

What, you didn't think that there would be consequences with the browning of America?
That's what happened in Compton and Inglewood.

President violates federal law to allow ANYONE, anyone at all to invade our country... drug smugglers, people smugglers, rapists, murderers, terrorists

o_O

unbelievable
You've left a number of choices out of your ridiculous "poll".

I doubt that will be one of the consequences.

I hope it's not you doing a lot of wishful thinking? I have had big problems in my interactions w/ Blacks over the years (in general) but there are some good ones, some who don't have a bad attitude just because we once had legal slavery. Some of them can look beyond what happened 160 years ago

Forum List

Back