Have You Ever REALLY Lost Your Temper With A Loved One and Had This Happen?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Instead of yelling back at you and starting an argument about it they just admit that you're right about everything? Why does it seem to make you feel worse about the whole entire situation (depending on the situation) when this happens? 😞

Instead of yelling back at you and starting an argument about it they just admit that you're right about everything? Why does it seem to make you feel worse about the whole entire situation (depending on the situation) when this happens? 😞
Because it isn't a concession, it is a dismissal. No one likes being dismissed as being irrelevant or inconsequential.

Yeah, happens all the time… cause I’m usually right about everything! ;-)

If you feel worse after an argument it’s probably guilt for losing your temper and making the other person feel bad. Often the case during arguments. Hopefully both parties are mature enough to apologize and hug it out.

Remember one very important thing…. Make up sex is some of the best sex in existence

Yeah, happens all the time… cause I’m usually right about everything! ;-)

If you feel worse after an argument it’s probably guilt for losing your temper and making the other person feel bad. Often the case during arguments. Hopefully both parties are mature enough to apologize and hug it out.

Remember one very important thing…. Make up sex is some of the best sex in existence

Thanks but I didn't fight with my fiancee, it was my future mother in-law and it was moreso I felt her brokenness when I hit all the points. I don't really want to get all that much into it though.

Thanks but I didn't fight with my fiancee, it was my future mother in-law and it was moreso I felt her brokenness when I hit all the points. I don't really want to get all that much into it though.
Apologies and hugging it out will still work… hope it all smooths out

LOL

The Bible says "A soft answer turns away wrath"

Whoever this person is, you probably should hang onto him/her.. I have known people who go into a psychotic rage if you disagree w/ them, try to beat the crud out of you or whatever else they can do

LOL

The Bible says "A soft answer turns away wrath"

Whoever this person is, you probably should hang onto him/her.. I have known people who go into a psychotic rage if you disagree w/ them, try to beat the crud out of you or whatever else they can do
The soft answer is code. Like OK Fine. IOW, you think you've won, but I'm going to fuck you so badly in the future that you will be unrecognizable. LOL

You have been told that you are just not worth the argument. It was something my ex husband did very often. Don't think the agreement meant that you have changed her mind.

You have been told that you are just not worth the argument. It was something my ex husband did very often. Don't think the agreement meant that you have changed her mind.

Actually, I think that she really believes what she said that she is entirely at fault for the incident from just the way that it came out.

You were there and had no idea what was happening. That's why you posted it here.

Touche, but I'm trying to explain to you that she was heartbroken when she said that I was right about everything. That's what you don't seem to understand.

To answer your question, no I have yet to have anyone, not counting people online that is, tell me that I am right about the stuff that I am right about. Why not? Because apparently people like me are not allowed to be right about anything even when we really are.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To answer your question, no I have yet to have anyone, not counting people online that is, tell me that I am right about the stuff that I am right about. Why not? Because apparently people like me are not allowed to be right about anything even when we really are.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You always seem to be right on here all the time though if you were counting people online. :)

Forum List

Back